• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Princess Teeva's ANIMATED Tickle Cartoon!

Sir Bombers

2nd Level Red Feather
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2..._people_like_me____by_sir_bombers-d83m62w.swf

Click this link above to see the animation... I have no idea how to embed anything on these forums so this is the best I can do.... :D

Hello everyone...

I am immensely pleased to be able to finally show you this... after MONTHS of keeping it a complete secret, it is finally finished!

I present to you all this fabulous collab-commission animation of <b>Princess Teeva</b> enjoying a wonderful foot tickle session... all animated by the great :iconlisvender: @lisvender who as you know is also the creator of "No-Luck Nora", which has been popular in the tickling community and was the very reason for why I ran into Lisvender in the first place.

This project has been very special to me. I remember when Princess Teeva was just a roughly drawn doodle on a piece of paper back in November of 2006... and now, many years later, Princess Teeva and I have progressed very far and achieved much in life such as more popularity and more friends within the community. It's just amazing to look back and see what has been accomplished.

Now for the cartoon... Of course I totally love it. Aside from the expected love of Teeva and foot tickling... it has my favorite kind of animation which is very loose, smooth and extremely cartoonish. Lisvender is a heavy fan of the great John Krisfalusi (creator of the Ren and Stimpy series) and you can definitely see it in the wide range of expressions and fluid motions that Teeva is showcasing. I also wanted Teeva to show a lot of upper body motions in order to convey how much the tickling is affecting her...literally she would be throwing herself around if she was unrestrained while tickled, and Lisvender shows her reactions perfectly.

Another interesting tidbit about this is that the "laughing voice" of Teeva here, is the voice of Artist/dancer/musician/designer... @JenniNexus . Now, her voice is a bit lower than what I would expect for Teeva, but I totally love it anyway just the same. :D An awesome thing about Jenni is that she was a foot and tickle model. From what I was told, the audio of the laughter was taken from one of her tickle videos. How appropriate to have a tickle model be the voice for a tickle character! For those that are wondering yes, her feet are very pretty.

This has all been extremely fun and I hope you guys and gals find enjoyment in this... It is definitely a jewel in my gallery. :D

---

Princess Teeva is the creation of me... <b>Sir Bombers</b>

All animation was done by lisvender . Check out his deviantart page for some pretty awesome drawings... including this one...

http://sir-bombers.deviantart.com/art/Teeva-Portrait-468835415

As you can see, he has drawn a very early version of Teeva as seen below.

http://sir-bombers.deviantart.com/art/Teeva-s-Tease-62360092

Totally a wonderful throwback... :D

Check out his youtube page for more great animations that he has done, INCLUDING the famous No Luck Nora if you haven't seen it yet.

Lisvender's Youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEKy952UHJynJHp1x_nWphg

Laughing voice provided by the lovely @JenniNexus. She has talent literally pouring from everywhere, definitely check out her deviantart page. She has multiple links to her various pages that show her doing many things such from music making and dancing, to modeling and how-to videos with clothing.

Jenni Nexus' Youtube pagehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMdVZ64zYbNZ5jBhaa7VxQA

Last edited:
That was absolutely amazing! <3 I love surprise stuff like this.

I sat here for about 45 minutes trying to think of words...

I will say this is the single greatest illustrated tickle piece period, and absolutely nothing competes with it. I'm serious.

Michael Jordan.... Red Starbursts.... Batman.... The Last of Us..... Mila Kunis..... and this animation of Teeva.

Anyone who took the SATs should get my point.

Thanks everybody :) I'm so happy that you enjoy the work. There's more tickle-related animation coming soon on my YouTube channel. In the meantime, fall in love with Princess Teeva. :)

That was excellent work. I watched it some 15 times before taking a break. Keep up the good work. :)

That was some incredible work! You should be proud =)

I totally am! Couldn't have done it without LisVender's help and skill!

That was absolutely amazing! <3 I love surprise stuff like this.

Indeed! It was hard to keep it a secret for so long, but I knew this would be really special for you guys. I' glad you love it! :D

I sat here for about 45 minutes trying to think of words...

I will say this is the single greatest illustrated tickle piece period, and absolutely nothing competes with it. I'm serious.

Michael Jordan.... Red Starbursts.... Batman.... The Last of Us..... Mila Kunis..... and this animation of Teeva.

Anyone who took the SATs should get my point.

That is quite the compliment, dude. I seriously appreciate it.... I remember back when we were planning this whole thing. I wanted it to be something truly memorable, and the response to it has definitely made it so! I believed the tickling community needed more stuff like this...hopefully it inspires more good stuff to be produced by all of us. :)

and yes to all of that good stuff. :D

This is way too fucking hot for words. Hoooooly shit

Heh heh...That's what I love to hear! I'm totally happy you like this, buddy. :D

Really awesome! The animation was amazing :eek:

Thanks a bunch, my friend! LisVender is totally amazing at this... ;)

Thanks everybody :) I'm so happy that you enjoy the work. There's more tickle-related animation coming soon on my YouTube channel. In the meantime, fall in love with Princess Teeva. :)

Yes! Please go to THIS GUY'S youtube channel... he is awesome, but you already knew that from watching the Teeva cartoon!

You have my infinite thanks, dude. This has been a wonderful project...

That was excellent work. I watched it some 15 times before taking a break. Keep up the good work. :)

That's awesome, buddy! I appreciate how much you like this... I hope you continue to enjoy it again and again and again! :lol

I finally got to see this on Youtube (the initial link wasn't working for me) and, as I expected, the praise isn't overstated! What a hoot! LisVender is a major awesome talent, and what an unparalleled playground he's got in the superlative Princess Teeva! The animated variations on a simple tickling theme are endlessly inventive... Teeva comes to life as an individual more effectively than I've ever before seen from a cartoon 'lee (she, fanning her face after the session, is my favorite bit, but there's a plethora of other killer moments to choose from!) Exquisite, both in inspiration and execution! I bow before you both!

I finally got to see this on Youtube (the initial link wasn't working for me) and, as I expected, the praise isn't overstated! What a hoot! LisVender is a major awesome talent, and what an unparalleled playground he's got in the superlative Princess Teeva! The animated variations on a simple tickling theme are endlessly inventive... Teeva comes to life as an individual more effectively than I've ever before seen from a cartoon 'lee (she, fanning her face after the session, is my favorite bit, but there's a plethora of other killer moments to choose from!) Exquisite, both in inspiration and execution! I bow before you both!

Hey LBH!

I'm glad you had a chance to watch the Teeva cartoon! From the moment I saw Lisvender's "No Luck Nora" I knew he was something special with the fluidity, and high amount of expression he portrays in animations. He exhibited a quality that I hadn't seen in other non-mainstream flash cartoons, and when I learned that he was open to commissions, I knew I had more than just an opportunity to make personal milestone with Teeva, but one that would be enjoyed by many people in this wonderful community of ours!

I also love how Lisvender made sure to display other elements in addition to the tickling. Since he has many inspirations in animation, I made sure to make some requests to take advantage of this. I requested that he make Teeva's upper body as animated as possible, and I assumed that he would stick to just having Teeva flail around like in the reference pictures I gave him, but to have him do smaller things with her hands was just a real treat such as fanning herself (which I also really loved the first time I saw it), wiping her tears away and pointing her finger in the air to ask for a tiny break from her constant laughing. :D

Of course her feet had to be animated, and though I'm a fan of tight foot bondage for ticklees, I didn't request to have Teeva's feet restrained as it would be just as much fun to watch Teeva's feet wiggle as they are in just being tickled!

I appreciate your kind words as always, my friend!

Ya really did put so much work into this Daniel, I recall all the times we talked late night while you were working on it and how much of your time you invested into making the best animation you are capable of. Kudos!

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back