• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Princess Toadstool (MM/F)

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
While playing Super Mario Bros. I would sometimes wonder what was happening in all that time it took me to get to the last level. Whadaya think of the authentic background art?

Attachments

• Toadstool.jpg
    Toadstool.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 5,828
Last edited:
You know, I always wondered what they did to her while Mario was attempting to get through all of those worlds/levels...thanks for clearing that up!!! :) You really have quite a gift!!!

koopa aint such a bad guy!hes just misunderstood.

another classic CC

*squeals* I love it!!! I dig the little mushroom stocks! I've just been playing Mario again and I really like this picture! Thanks! :D

cool

question is if Mario knew this was happening he would try to lose a life in the first level

That is too cool! I've always been a huge fan of Bowser.

"I'm sorry, but the princess is in another castle.....and be sure to be packing your electric toothbrush for when you get there...."

Qué?

Qué usted intentaba decir?

Last edited by a moderator:
remember on the super mario super show. They had like two tickling scenes i remember but no females were tickled. First one was luigi when koopa brought them all down to his dungeon. Luigi said something like 'this tickle torture isnt funny". The second one i remember was mario tickled by baby Princess toadstool when koopa turned her into a kid and mario was trying to fly away with the yellow cap power up. I thought i would share that. Sorry for wasting your time! :D

Great Job, Chesire! The only thing that bugs me is that Mario never took a crack at the Princess when he had the chance. He's a hero! Shouldn't he get a least a shot at it? Oh well, them's the breaks.

ticklerdemon said:
Qué usted intentaba decir?

Tu español es un poco extraño, no sería más correcto decir :

¿Qué intentaba ud. decir?.

Excellent drawing Cheshire_Cat_21, thanks you for sharing !!! ;) :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:.

I love your video game based art. Cool picture. The background really adds to the effect.

This definately deserved a bump. Reminds me that last night on AOTS they featured a group who performed a Mario Opera...was actually quite good :p

I totally agree with you Ness, i can't get enough of this pic
Well done again Cheshire :D

Great repartee! Bowser's having such a good time (me too :happy: )

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back