• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Private Message Relationship...?

nylonlady

Hi everyone,
I'm Donna, I'm 35, 5'5" tall, 120 lbs, with long curly blonde hair and blue eyes. I know some of you have tried to contact me through private messaging, and I've been out of touch for awhile due to personal issues, but I'd like to see if there are any guys out there who would care to carry on a strictly pen pal relationship through the private messaging system.
For the record, I very often wear silky, shiny pantyhose, and I'm ticklish all over, but my feet are extremely ticklish. I've had a fair number of experiences, from just quick tickles to very long sessions involving bondage, and I've been gang-tickled a number of times as well. I'd enjoy sharing my own experiences with you and I'd also enjoy hearing what your thoughts might be about my experiences.
Hope to hear from some of you soon!
Happy tickling!
Donna

Penpal

Hi Donna, I would enjoy being a penpal, via e-mail or ........
i'm a 50 y/o male, in nw florida, enjoy chatting. You can contact at [email protected] if you feel like a chat.

Hi Donna

Glad your ok. Hope to chat with you soon again

Adam

:devil: :devil: :devil:

Hi Donna,

My name is Steve and I'm 33 and live in Hanover Massachusetts I'd love to talk to you about tickling, I have 1 tickle partner her name is Tammy and she like yourself has extremely ticklish feet, although we never tried bondage :( you can email me at [email protected] or you can find me on Instant Messanger @ smw22771 hope to hear from you

Steve
"The Greatest Tickler"

Hey Donna, I'm Sean. Feel free to IM me anytime.

radiosean969 on yahoo IM.

thebigguy969 on AOL IM.

The Sean Man

:happyfloa

nylon tickling and such

My name is Charlie and I'm 20. I would definitely be interested in talking to you. I am a huge fan of foot tickling especially in nylons. My instant messanger name is cmepitt18. Send me a message sometime if you are interested in talking.

Tickling

I would love to have an on-going chat with you. I've been a tickler for a long time, and have many ideas and experiences to share with you, I love bondage and tickling.:D

any room for me

Hey Donna.Well it seems alot of males have replied to your post( no surprise in that). Well if there is any room for me. Count me in. My email is [email protected]

Hi Donna-I would very much like to be your pen pal. My yahoo messenger nic is aticklishguy, and my email is aticklishguy.com
I like (love) to be tickled, and I love to tickle. I also have a thing for woman in pantyhose...Please contact me if you would like to chat. Thanks.

do you nylonman take nylonlady to be lawfully wedded tickle partner...i do ...a match made in heaven and they tickled happily ever after..email please! love to talk to ya... [email protected]

Hello Donna. First let me say how glad I am to hear your doing better. Second, I'm a 43/m/ler. I would love to have intimate tickling chats with you. You can pm me or email me at [email protected]. I would like to hear about your experiences and i have some stories o tell you. Hope to hear from you soon. Tickle Tickle Tickle.

Hello NylonLady!

Im a 42 y/o ler/lee at heart, and i love to roleplay.. i love to tickle silky, nylon feet the most!

You guys who posted in 2011...you're aware that last reply before then was in 04?

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back