• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Private one girl show. Self tickle.

ShadowLight

TMF Regular
Hey everybody what's up?
I just got a show over on flirt4free with this girl named Aria. I had her tickle her own feet with fingers and a feather. I taped the show using HyCam2. It wasn't the best show ever and I had some technical difficulties, like sound is hard to hear, and software gets in the way of the vid during the good par but hey, fresh material is very hard to come by these days so I thought I'd post it up for anyone who likes this stuff.
Just as a warning though, this is a HUGE file, so I'm sorry for the dialup ppl. Also it may take some time to post all parts w

Unzip with winrar and rebuild with hacha.

One preview pic below:

Attachments

• SP32-20060731-231626.gif
    SP32-20060731-231626.gif
    103.5 KB · Views: 1,812
  • aria.avi.0.rar
    917.4 KB · Views: 446
  • aria.avi.1.rar
    864.4 KB · Views: 373
  • aria.avi.10.rar
    916.5 KB · Views: 362
  • aria.avi.11.rar
    989.4 KB · Views: 359
that was supposed to say it will take me a while to post in between cooking dinner. lol

Attachments

• aria.avi.12.rar
    1,008 KB · Views: 342
  • aria.avi.13.rar
    1 MB · Views: 349
  • aria.avi.14.rar
    1,020.4 KB · Views: 348
  • aria.avi.15.rar
    1,009.9 KB · Views: 338
  • aria.avi.16.rar
    1 MB · Views: 341
Prime was my hero.... I miss his work.

Attachments

• aria.avi.17.rar
    1,013.3 KB · Views: 341
  • aria.avi.18.rar
    1 MB · Views: 348
  • aria.avi.19.rar
    1,017.6 KB · Views: 337
  • aria.avi.2.rar
    943.5 KB · Views: 345
  • aria.avi.20.rar
    1 MB · Views: 337
Lurkers gone wild

Attachments

• aria.avi.21.rar
  • aria.avi.22.rar
  • aria.avi.23.rar
    962.9 KB · Views: 337
  • aria.avi.24.rar
    1 MB · Views: 336
  • aria.avi.25.rar
....mmmm chicken

Attachments

• aria.avi.26.rar
    1 MB · Views: 338
  • aria.avi.27.rar
    1 MB · Views: 333
  • aria.avi.28.rar
    1,020.4 KB · Views: 332
  • aria.avi.29.rar
    1,022.3 KB · Views: 335
  • aria.avi.3.rar
    967.7 KB · Views: 340
and biscuits.... delicious biscuits!

Attachments

• aria.avi.30.rar
  • aria.avi.31.rar
    1,022.5 KB · Views: 339
  • aria.avi.32.rar
    1,021.4 KB · Views: 338
  • aria.avi.33.rar
  • aria.avi.34.rar
    1,018.3 KB · Views: 332
Next time I'm getting a two girl show.... this is kind of sad, really. I know somebody out there was planning on pointing that out to me, but believe me it isn't necessary

Attachments

• aria.avi.35.rar
    1,008.5 KB · Views: 342
  • aria.avi.36.rar
    1,007.3 KB · Views: 366
  • aria.avi.37.rar
    1 MB · Views: 349
  • aria.avi.38.rar
    1 MB · Views: 343
  • aria.avi.39.rar
    1 MB · Views: 342
I wish I was rich. I could get these shows like all the time. And biscuits all the time. So many biscuits....

Attachments

• aria.avi.4.rar
    1,017.7 KB · Views: 350
  • aria.avi.40.rar
    312.2 KB · Views: 325
  • aria.avi.5.rar
    990 KB · Views: 349
  • aria.avi.6.rar
    1 MB · Views: 353
  • aria.avi.7.rar
    1,013.6 KB · Views: 349
let me know

if you ppl like this sort of thing being posted. if you think it wasn't worth it let me know and I won't post the two girl show when I get it. otherwise enjoy and have a good night!

Attachments

• aria.avi.8.rar
    1,014.9 KB · Views: 344
  • aria.avi.9.rar
    1,008.2 KB · Views: 342
I know those shows cost money, so thank you for sharing it with us.

Yea, she was faking, but WHO CARES !!! It was fun to watch.

Any others would be gladly appreciated.

Damn she's cute, thank you so much for the post and PLEASE keep em comming. You could be the next prime :-D

Gamerz said:
Next time I'm getting a two girl show.... this is kind of sad, really. I know somebody out there was planning on pointing that out to me, but believe me it isn't necessary

Hey bro, not sad at alllll :D ive done EXACTLY what you've done before with the cam services...us "single" people with no ladies to help our fetish gotta do what we gotta do to get off ya know? and imagination with a little visual help works! i have a few girl/girl shows i had attempted to record before...i think i kept only one that was SOMEWHAT decent (if i can dig it up i'll post it). ive seen and had better satisfaction from the one girl fantasy/fake shows before with this foot tickling thing to be honest...so way to go man!

only thing kinda faulty with this recording was the sound..really had to turn up the speakers to hear. When ive recorded before on these things i adjust the windows sound setting "stereo mix" vol to the 3rd notch up for perfect sound..so just suggestion for next time :nerd:

thanks sooo much for postin! your efforts and dedication to share is great!

I didn't have to download it to see it is funny :)

Derr . . . It says It had to cancel it because there was no aria.avi.8rar. Did I miss it? Because I do not see it posted . . . or maybe im just blind.

Thank you all for the positive response! I'll be glad to post more when I get them. Oh, and dskodj, you had me pegged right on lol. But I hear you, we do hafta do what we hafta do!!! Glad you all liked.

Meis it's in the last post, bottom of page 1.

O Man, I don't know if I just can't see it or sumthin, or if my comp isjust messed up! But I can't seem to find 8 and 9 on the post. I hate doing this, but could u repost 8 and 9?

Meis_113 said:
O Man, I don't know if I just can't see it or sumthin, or if my comp isjust messed up! But I can't seem to find 8 and 9 on the post. I hate doing this, but could u repost 8 and 9?

Yeah bro

Here you are!

Attachments

• aria[1].avi.8.rar
    1,014.9 KB · Views: 32
  • aria[1].avi.9.rar
    1,008.2 KB · Views: 28
Ummmmm.....I hope I'm not being to forward . . . but . . . I love you :wooha:

I have tried to download and join the files twice now. Each time I get only a partial video, though the incicated file size is full. I also have a similar problem with the Chantelle movie.
Would it be possible to post the entire file on rapidshare.de or something? Maybe it is the fact that I have a Mac that is making things difficult.

EricMartin: I don't mind posting both vids on rapidshare at all, but the problem is, I have no idea how. If you could explain it to me, I'll post it up within a couple of days.

Meis: I was laughing for hours after reading that!

Everybody: I really appreciate all of the kind comments for both clips!

Thanks for the heads up, Floyd. I'll be sure to post a retraction/apology soon.

Thanks for the offer, Gamerz! I have been away, so can only answer now.

To upload to rapidshare is straightforward. Go to http://rapidshare.de. It will open with a window inviting you to upload. Click on "Browse" and select your file, then hit "Upload" This takes a while, but eventually a page will open inviting you to get a collector's account. Scroll down to where it says "I don't want a collector's account... Give me the links." Click on that and it will give you 2 links, one for downloading, which you post on the forum, and another for deleting, should you wish to do so at any time.
That is about it.
An upload of this and the other one - Chantelle... would be greatly appreciated.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back