• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Probable contest schedule

MistressValerie1

Administrator
Based on the turnout for our first story contest, I expect that it will be held annually, probably each Spring. I anticipate beginning the first art contest in September and having either one or two per year, based on turnout.

Dear Ms. Valerie,

I may well be mistaken, but I'm thinking that if there were some sticky-threads announcing that the contest was running, even in other parts of the site, it might help. Despite entering the story contest myself, I don't venture down to the story section as often as I perhaps should. I had all but forgotten about it by the time the winner was announced. I didn't even get around to voting.

I'm just thinking that there may be others like me, who could do with some memo at the top of the page or something, to remind us. Perhaps a little box reminder, as they do over on our sister-board, the TMF?

Regards,

R. Tibbler :paw:

Rick, I was thinking about posting something in Announcements but wasn't sure if it would be a good idea, but based on the low voting totals I agree that we should do a reminder for future contests.

I have a question about the contest. Does the story need to be a new story for the contest or can it be previously submitted story? I'm starting to get back into the writing mood, but I'd hate to have to hold a story back if the contest is next Spring.

It would have to be new to the TTC ... I will post another thread to see how much interest there would be in having a second story contest this year.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back