• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Problem with The Rocking's site

blingman

TMF Expert
I tried to acces The Rocking's site and got a 403 "you are not authorized to veiw this page message" is thi happening to anyone else and does anyone know how to fix it?

Blingman said:
I tried to acces The Rocking's site and got a 403 "you are not authorized to veiw this page message" is thi happening to anyone else and does anyone know how to fix it?

He closed it, because he was getting bitched at about the clips he put up.

yeah thanks to the TMF members for that. we should all go over there and go off. :((

:grind_tee :grind_tee :grind_tee :grind_tee :grind_tee :grind_tee :grind_tee
@%$#%#%@$#%@#$%@%#^%&^&%$#$#$5@!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got broadband and I was so happy because I could download clips soooo much faster and now the rokcing site has closed....... words cannot express how much this blows.

Iluv2btickled said:
yeah thanks to the TMF members for that. we should all go over there and go off. :((

It's not the TMF'ers, it's the video producers. Even if we did go off about it, it wouldn't matter, the law IS on their side, and everything we say doesn't matter. I said what I believed, and was quickly put down by references to the law and stuff. Oh well. :(

I just got broadband and I was so happy because I could download clips soooo much faster and now the rokcing site has closed....... words cannot express how much this blows.

Yup, it sucks. Too bad. It was the best thing going for clips, besides here, and now it's gone. Nothing we can do about it, though. Never know, Rocking might decide to come back again, he HAS quit before, and came back within a couple weeks.

Last edited:
Blingman said:
Well anyone know any other decent sites? I need to get my fix :)

What? TT isn't enough for ya? :p

You could always try here:

http://celine.homeip.net

However, it's down right now, but it says it might be up tomorrow. It's got a bunch of clips on it. :D

The Only Thing We Can Do About It Is Ignore The Advertising From All This Video Producers Who Come Here To Advertise Their Videos But They Don't Want To Even Put A Preview Clip For People To Get To See What They're Selling. And This Site Owner, Should Ban Everyone Who Comes Here With The Sole Purpose Of Advertising And Making Money From Us. This Is A Forum To Share With The Community, If You Guys Want To Sell, Advertise In Your Own Sites, I'm Sure Somebody Will Visit Them And Buy Something From There.

Drago69 said:
What? TT isn't enough for ya? :p

You could always try here:

http://celine.homeip.net

However, it's down right now, but it says it might be up tomorrow. It's got a bunch of clips on it. :D

OK all you clip lovers :) our site is back online! Not much new yet, but we're working on one new section.

/Céline

celine7601 said:
OK all you clip lovers :) our site is back online! Not much new yet, but we're working on one new section.

/Céline

Great. Thanks Celine! :D

Celine is back on, that's some good news. Thanks Celine, I have all the clips allready, but it's always nice to take a look at the pics.

I was a member of TMF. I regulary visited Rocking's site and I know that he gave a lot to the community. He posted clips that were at one time free previews. What happened? GREED! Greedy people made him take away 30 second clip previews b/c of what? I don't see a point at all. Rocking gave me my favorite clip of all time that I lost and I am still trying to find. I will eventually find it but thats not why I am posting. I am posting to tell everyone that greed has set in. Eventually free clip will be a thing of the past and we will have to buy everything. You watch....Real Tickling posts rarely about free clips. All their clips are for money. Clips4Sale the same. Basically a dollar for a minute. Fleecing of our community? You be the judge.

hey jhop220 whats the clip you're looking for? I've been downloading from The Rocking practically since he set up his site. I prolly have the clip and I'd be more than happy to send it to you. I also totally agree with you about greed. Rocking never did anything except contribute to the community and he asked nothing in return. He didn't deserve the kind of treatment people were giving him on the TMF. I always wondered why he didn't ever come and post here...

me2 anyway it was titled "blonde" and "exercise"

in the blonde clip the woman says "i love to be tickled" and exercise had an asian soory not that detailed but its been awhile

Hey, manic971 i'm in a similiar situation as jhop220. I downloaded my 2 favorite clips from Rockings site a long time ago, The first was called "Jennifer in the stocks" and the Second one was called "extreme endurance" or something to that effect. I found the the link to it, but it doesn't work. Here it is if it helps. "http://www.prodigyweb.net.mx/joaquinrocking/clips/1016lf04-insex - endurance bondage-tickling-foot torture.rm" If you could find these i'd be a very happy person.

hm, this selling shit sucks..... it would be a nice idea ti block this advertise people,....so they can the how many people her are unhappy that so nice sites, like the site of the rocking, have to shut down....
Yes yes, TT is the site where i spend the most time, if i´m online, but the page of the rocking was a very good alternative site....

P.S. i give a shit on TMF...

(sorry for my english, but i am a young guy in germany who learned this "OXFORD- English......"

*and i try to use it...... lol*

Thanks to Celiene your site is great!

By the way no one is replying to me in the request section so do anyone mind if I ask if they know of any good japanese sites?

Last edited:
Rocking Site

Blingman said:

WHAT A SHAME about the Rocking site. Some individual over there started blasting the Rocking for asking for flippin Magic Cards for posting clips...and the between him and the tickler in black they pretty much got him mad enough to pull his site. It was easy to see it coming. Happened once before and the tib was in the middle of it then too. greed is all is left with most producers.

Makes us appriciate Celine all the more; just hope they make sure they never post anything of the tib's so no further waves are stirred.

Ok BOND GIRL, this is th efirst time you and I are on different sides. FIrst.. both you and THE ROCKING are members of TMF. Also was not TMF or TT but the video producers themselves. Please point finger in the right direction. Thanks

I believe that when people takeit upon themselves to downgrade or down rate someone else's efforts then they have no ground to stand on. Rock King did a wonderful job of supplying us with lots of clips. He didn't have to but he did out of the goodness of his heart. That made a lot of people very happy. Now what have you done but flap your big mouth and belittle someone? Yes it is a true shame and seeing as how you have just joined perhaps you should keep your mouth shut or maybe go to another site where they except people of your mentality.

Strange, nasty matter, Rocking's site closure.

I understand Rocking was popular with many users, since he collected clips and offered a ready, easy way to download them.

I didn't particularly like his site's layout, nor the way he added or deleted clips with little warning, on a whim. He went on like a month without updating, and then rotated clips twice or thrice in a row, giving barely enough time to learn of the update.

Why am I telling this, especially now his site is gone? Shouldn't I join people "mourning" the loss?

Well, I try to think about it clearly.

Rocking added copyrighted clips. And advertized his site on TMF, where producers are quite active.
Willingly or not, he was bound to clash with them, eventually. I don't know if producers really had him close the site down - by legal means - or just he felt too much pressure, and decided to go.

I don't know why he opened his site, to start with: out of generosity? To become popular? To preserve rarer clips? For fun?

I don't know if he should have sided with producers, in the end - but he's become a kind of martyr for many users, and that is bad for community.

Please, think about it: even this site is paid by producers; TT can't afford to pay everything out of his wallet. A certain quota comes from Ads. I know free is nice, but bandwidth, web traffic and hosting cost money. Producers partially cover those expenses.

I'm not saying I love everybody and I like any and every producer that advertizes here or on TMF, nor I'm saying that I like any and every people involved with TMF.

I have no opinion about boycotting the producers. I realize they cover part of the expenses, and if they feel that money is wasted, they might decide to withdraw fundings.

On the other hand, those producers live on the business they make on these forums too, so if they alienate people, they jeopardize their business as well.

I don't know what the offending clip really was: I don't want to be involved in this discussion more than I presently am, nor I want to be sued because somebody with trigger-happy lawyers feels slighted by my faulty memory. :)

But I still feel Rocking led his site the wrong way: he wanted to make it too public, and didn't realize some people take copyright laws very seriously - the whole matter revolves about that: Rocking placing copyrighted clips on his site.

Were producers too greedy? I don't honestly know, but since law was on their side - and yet, as far as I know, none of them openly threatened Rocking with legal actions - I don't understand why he chose self-exile.

I think it only caused more ill than good, and added a small rift in relationships between producers and prospective customers.

I'll stop with this unsolicited lecture; I don't usually refuse freebies, but I realize a gift is rarely such.

Reg's.

Last edited:
I don't know enough (or almost nothing) about of reasons of Joaquin garcía (rocking) for to close his site, but i seriously doubt than he did that by himself, but by someone else's press (not publicly, of course, common sense tell that to me). It's a complaint, but so were that.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back