• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Produce a ticking video without telling the model she'll be tickled?

Any producer who'd actually try this on a model would lose all credibility in the business.

Bingo. Models talk. Especially the ones the big guys use, because they all belong to the same modeling communities. You'd get away with this once, maybe twice tops before that one girl who didn't care for the shoot started posting warnings on tradesites telling people not to work with you.

We're not in this business to abuse people or their trust no matter how many bullies want to see us film that.

I'm sure any one of several successful producers on the TMF could tell you with much more authority than I can what is so very wrong with that plan...

I'll tell you the first thing wrong with it; being evasive about what you want to do to her and pushy about getting her to sign a contract is going to set off her creep alarm and she's going to nope on out of your shoot faster than you can say boo to a chicken. It might work a few times on girls who just fell off the turnip truck but if you don't see what's wrong with taking advantage of first-timers like that it's not worth explaining.

Last edited:
Im against it. Of course the fantasy is there for most of us to see something like this, but the reality of it sucks for all the reasons listed above. Its similar to the kidnap and tickle fantasy. Sure I like seeing it in scripted videos, but if it were real it would be creepy and disturbing.

the Miranda video from tickle paradise seems pretty real that's probably as close as it gets

KosPro did this with several models (Miranda, Jessica, Paige, Katy, etc.). But I think it caused him more trouble than it was worth, though Miranda is one of the best videos ever made. I believe they can still be purchased through Tickling Paradise.

When I saw this thread, I immediately thought of Miranda. The only m/f video I've ever watched.

Well I would have to say if they are friends off-camera it might be considered innocent fun but if its a business transaction.."You are here for this and not that" kind of deal then I would say it considered forced participation.

As much as some us fantasize about it..in real life it could be considered assault. What if someone tied you up with your consent to be tickled and they decided to spank instead until you cried. ha ha the jokes on you they never meant to tickle you. I mean, they enjoy BDSM and you agreed to be tied up..I guess that makes it alright...NOT!!

This quickly went to the forums favorite debate (the ever elusive non con and the problems with it). And since he referred to that old PV Clip it's likely what he ment, BUT the awnser to the actual question is "pretty much yes" and it exists pretty regularly in the bdsm world, I've seen in tons of times and have been very interested in recreating it for video. In the hardcore bdsm videos at least some (I know a couple of producers) they will give a long list of "this may happen" during a shoot, but since the models usually aren't tickle fetishists they are a bit more fixated on getting shocked with a cattle prod during negotiations than tickling. Then tickling can be a pretty big surprise and I've seen some of the most intense reaction.

Same with General bdsm I've seen several times, I'm doing a scene with someone, and we set this and that limit, other things are fair game, if tickling isn't mentioned or is glossed over it can be a good surprise for a girl that endures it as a submissive not because she particularly likes it.

This quickly went to the forums favorite debate (the ever elusive non con and the problems with it). And since he referred to that old PV Clip it's likely what he ment, BUT the awnser to the actual question is "pretty much yes" and it exists pretty regularly in the bdsm world, I've seen in tons of times and have been very interested in recreating it for video. In the hardcore bdsm videos at least some (I know a couple of producers) they will give a long list of "this may happen" during a shoot, but since the models usually aren't tickle fetishists they are a bit more fixated on getting shocked with a cattle prod during negotiations than tickling. Then tickling can be a pretty big surprise and I've seen some of the most intense reaction.

Same with General bdsm I've seen several times, I'm doing a scene with someone, and we set this and that limit, other things are fair game, if tickling isn't mentioned or is glossed over it can be a good surprise for a girl that endures it as a submissive not because she particularly likes it.

I'm not sure the sneak it in when they're expecting more hardcore BDSM scenario would work for the people who are wishing so hard for the "real" non con thing; the woman being willing to endure it (even if only as a submissive) would most likely be a mood killer.

You may be right, but I don't function in the realm of true non con so I can't speak to that. This version has personally sated my more sadistic tickling desires, and also really helps with the issue of non-ticklish people and fakers, when it comes to a genuine reaction.

Well I would have to say if they are friends off-camera it might be considered innocent fun but if its a business transaction.."You are here for this and not that" kind of deal then I would say it considered forced participation.

As much as some us fantasize about it..in real life it could be considered assault. What if someone tied you up with your consent to be tickled and they decided to spank instead until you cried. ha ha the jokes on you they never meant to tickle you. I mean, they enjoy BDSM and you agreed to be tied up..I guess that makes it alright...NOT!!

If it is negotiated beforehand as part of the business agreement - while tied you will experience this and this with the added possibility of that and that - then it is on the level. Done beforehand, the performer can make the decision to take the job or walk away from it.

As far as any trickery goes, that is always a risk when dealing with people who are not established in some way, but true dishonesty isn't being presented as a legitimate compromise in this scenario.

I seem to recall tickle challenge doing this with a bondage model who hated tickling. Seemed legit to me.

I seem to recall tickle challenge doing this with a bondage model who hated tickling. Seemed legit to me.

Again, no. That company was around for a long time and they could not have conducted their sessions as "gotcha" moments without incurring serious problems. Folks who are not producers don't know how producers set up sessions for videos. They have all kinds of fantasy ideas about what goes on. I don't know how many e-mails I've gotten asking me about how many models I had sex with or where they can get laughing gas like we use in the videos? I don't have sex with models I hire and we have never used real laughing gas. These responses are usually received with a mix of surprise/disappointment. Are there tickle producers who have sex/private tickle sessions with models? Probably. But I would guess mostly, no. This is actually work and you have to set up shots, take breaks, ect. There are often multiple people on set. It's like Hollywood sex scenes. People think that the actor having a sex scene with Angelina Jolie is so lucky. Really? With hundreds of people on the set (and even if it's a closed set there are still a half dozen necessary people there), it's cold, you're constantly taking direction, redoing scenes. In the end, it's all a fantasy.

Again, no. That company was around for a long time and they could not have conducted their sessions as "gotcha" moments without incurring serious problems. Folks who are not producers don't know how producers set up sessions for videos. They have all kinds of fantasy ideas about what goes on. I don't know how many e-mails I've gotten asking me about how many models I had sex with or where they can get laughing gas like we use in the videos? I don't have sex with models I hire and we have never used real laughing gas. These responses are usually received with a mix of surprise/disappointment. Are there tickle producers who have sex/private tickle sessions with models? Probably. But I would guess mostly, no. This is actually work and you have to set up shots, take breaks, ect.

Real life is apparently very disappointing to some people.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back