• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

PROLOGUE FROM NEW JENNI THE CLOWN BOOK!

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
“I’m never wrong about these things, ya know.” I tell you with certainty. It’s been a little while, but now you’re here. And now that I finally have you… you want to lie to me.

I remember how it started. How I found your account on TMF. How a friend of mine who works in security taught me how to trace your IP address. How I found out that you only lived 3 miles away. I also found you on a number of dating sites, oddly never hinting at your secret fetish. I contacted you. We flirted a little back and forth. Basic stuff. Favorite foods… where we were born… hobbies… etc. I was surprised that you had never heard of me. Not to toot my own horn, but I’m quite popular in tickle culture. You spend so much of your time reading tickle stories on TMF and elsewhere but you had never heard of Jenni The Clown.

Well, that changes now.

After an… encounter… that I had this afternoon, we met up at Harry’s Pub and it took nothing for me to get you to come home with me. I got all gussied up for you, slapping on my clown make-up and showing you my happy face. Let’s play a game, I said. Turns out, you’re not so good at horror movie trivia. Now you’re naked as the day you were born into this world and resting comfortably in my recliner. Soon, I bring up your rather scandalous fetish.

You deny knowing what I am talking about, and here we are.

“I’m never wrong about these things.” I repeat.

“I’m not who you think I am.” You insist. “Listen… I think you’re stunning. Absolutely gorgeous. I’m glad we hooked up but I don’t want you to think that I’m someone I’m not.”

“I know exactly who you are.”

“Clearly, you don’t.” You are so adamant. So stubborn. Why can’t you just admit the truth? The cogs in my brain begin to turn. An idea starts to form.

“Alright.” I relax on the couch, popping a button or two on my blouse, releasing a little cleavage. “Perhaps a challenge, then.”

“What do you mean?”

“If you are who I think you are, you like hearing stories about tickling. I know lots of stories. I will sit here with you and spin a few tales. And if you don’t like what I have to say then surely nothing shall… arise…” I offer a brief glance at your privates.

“You want to tell me stories about people being tickled?” You try to sound uninterested but you’re locked in, aren’t you? You want this.

“Why not? I’ve got all night, sweetie. And believe me when I tell you that I can tell bedtime stories that will keep you up all night.” The pun was completely intentional. But you seem game for my challenge. So…

Let’s begin.

Hey there! I am pleased to announce the release of a brand new Jenni book, Jenni's Ticklish Tales. Now, everyone knows that Jenni is good at what she does. But she is also a phenomenal storyteller. In this new outing, Jenni locates a resident TMF member and tricks him into coming into her home. Once there, he tries to deny his fetish, but Jenni knows better. She proposes a challenge. She will tell him stories or tantalizing tickle torture, and see if any issues... arise...

This collection includes:

OUTRAGEOUS FORTUNE (F/M): An unlucky driver ends up having to seek help late at night when his car breaks down. He is soon taken in by a pretty clairvoyant who claims to have special methods of predicting one's future. Story concept by softtickles1.

SAMANTHA'S LESSON (M/F): Superspy Samantha Storm is in Chicago on a routine mission when she wanders into a trap set by a former operative who has sinister plans for her, and is prepared to exploit certain weaknesses to get what he wants. Samantha Storm created by Suikoden.

WHERE THERE'S A WILL (F/M, M/F): A young man whose family belongs to a peculiar religious sect is expected to lose his virginity soon after his 18th birthday to a special instructor. He is shy at first, but she knows something about him...

A BRUSH WITH RUDENESS (F/F): A special effects make-up artist has had it with her bitchy, entitled actress. She knows that she needs to teach the young diva a lesson... and has learned a lot about her by applying make-up to her every day...

TINY FEATHER (F/M): Dallas Campbell has finally found the famed Wanoki Arrowhead. All of the fame and fortune of the old west will be his... provided that he can elude the beautiful forest spirit who is determined to get the Arrowhead back.

THIS IS YOUR FAULT (F/F) A cruel nurse has a mysterious, nude young woman at her mercy. She means to apply devilish methods of tickle torture to her captive. Why? Because it's her fault...

How long will Jenni's new friend hold out? Read to find out for yourself! Jenni's stories will keep you up all night!

Stories feature:

M/F, F/F, and F/M tickling

Scenes of desperation

Casual and erotic tickling

TONS of verbal teasing

DON'T MISS IT!!!

http://www.lulu.com/shop/shellie-feathers/jennis-ticklish-tales/ebook/product-24507539.html

product_thumbnail (2).jpg

Loved all the stories in this book. Especially love what you did with the idea I gave you about the fortune teller. Ty for crediting me. This is a must read for everyone. I really liked Jenni as the story teller.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back