• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Prologue of the past saga

Raven_kirsaen1

TMF Regular
Here is the story that introduces the second saga of my comic, this writing explains Raven's life since the begining till the point were he enters the council

Here you have how Raven got in the council, how he met the bloodqueen and the paper of the copuncil in the world.

-------------------------------------
PROLOGUE OF THE PAST SAGA
By: Raven_kirsaen

A man of 20 years, black greenish hair, red eyes and dressed in casual clothing.

A woman that appears to be at her twenties too, white is the colour of her skin and hair, her eyes are yellow, her clothes are a red classical and long dress and a winged had.

They have a big tribunal in front of them with four people sitting behind it.

A man with a white long lab coat and sunglasses, black blueish long hair in a ponytail, in front of him there is a little sculpture with the next wrtiing: “Number 5 of the hand, Doctor Debraile, head of tecnology division”.

A person hidden by a white shining armor,, hard to tell if a man or a woman because they are not making any sound. In the sculpture at their front the next can be read: “Number 4 of the hand, black sorrow, head of the war division”.

A woman in a white outfit with glasses, long like-lion hair gold coloured, this time the text says: “Number 2 of the hand, Juno, head of the nature division”.

And a man with spiked black hair and a moustache, dressed in a black shirt and white trousers, he has a letter in his hand: The text of his scuplture says the next: “Number 1 of the hand, Veku, ruler of the council”.

Veku: I am going to read your declaration of goals and motivations now, if we agree with it you be a member of the hand.

The black-greenish haired man nooded, and so the reading began:

<< I have been chosen to be part of the hand that rules this group and I have been requested to write my intentions and goals to see if I deserve the right to be in that ranks, I could begin with it right away but to justify all of my goals I need to explain the life of someone really close to me, someone who I have known til the moment I have born, he is the reason that I choosed the way I want to live.

He lived with a man and a woman who raised him, till the days we are now living, they got send to an unknown place and haven’t returned. She was his mother, and even he was his father they were like the day and the night, anyways the two of them tried to make the parents role in his preparation the best they could but making great mistakes in the proces.

The worst of them was because he has always been very rare. He never has agreed with how the world works, he has always been a too righteous person, too kind for his own good. Another rare feature of himself is that he never cared about apearing to be, instead he cared of actually being. He never cared about the others opinion if they were wrong… and the list goes on. He was the opposite to his father, you could describe he as the one who does all that everyone says the people should do but they never do it. His father instead was just like the majority of people, in fact a good man, just someone who will follow the world standards without any doubt, but with something diferent, he was always trying to impose them to the diferent ones. That made that his father never really accepted him, he always rejected him somedays making it more clear than the others. A part from that this made that his home never was that safe place for almost everyone, that place where you’ll get congrats when you get succes and support when you get failure, things didn’t work that way there, a little congrats and a reminding that this is his duty when success and a reminding of how much he messed up with the failure. That made a wound on his soul, a wound that always make he feel unsafe everywhere until now.

His life had diferent stages of preparation both in phisiscal and intelectual skills, he was actualy something known between his partners, no the best aorund his partners but he had made a litlle name there. This will only made the inflection point of his life to hit worse. And it began with the betrayal of his best partner and friend, with no special reason he stabbed him on his back and began to hurt his feelings day after day. He didn’t understand why this happened.

Being like he was his parents know how much times he was going to hit against the world, so they talked to him about some secret group and how much it will help to someone like him to get there. It was a place with more people like him, people stupid enough to care more about doing what it’s right than about themselves. His parents had been in it, but they didn’t want to follow the standards of it and they quited. They explained to him that the only way to get inside if your not accepted as a apprentice of one member of it it’s to surpass the life of a place called the “hellish draunights”. He became interested on it and decided to go there. He had to success on the trials he would find there everyday during two years. Once inside, the one taking the chance can’t stop until at least two years or the shrine of the trials would take them as a part of it forever, unless someone took him out. Day after day he would enter the place, he would go to the shrine of the trials at morning, do what mision he was asked there, wait till the doors get opened at night and after that return the next day. He began this new part of his life, if he succeded that secret group may notice and accept him. It seemed easy, but there where something about it he didn’t know, this place was know as the world where the pure became corrupted. The “hellish draunights” was inhabitat for people with evil in his hearts, some were just people who would do evil only if they were pushed to it, other were really demons with human appearance. I’ll call them hunters in that story. But this wasn’t the really special thing of this place, the special was that the only way to defend against this people was to get your heart corrupted too because if you haven’t proved that you have evil in your heart to the shrine you won’t be able to do anything that would allow you to defend yourself, ¿How could it be? you’ll find soon on this lines, returning to the relate, this was the real meaning of surpassing the trials, the one who succed this two years would gain the power that they heart had inside, but if you got corrupted, even if it’s only a little, you’d only get as much power as you got training with your new partners, no need to say that the previous trying without fall would be in vain.

If we keep in mind the invulnerability of the inhabitants, they were responsible of one of the more common human evil acts, to take advantage of it to hurt the weaker than them. And he was no exeption of it, the first day he just got teased as how much he would last in their hand without giving in, only some of them were there telling him that he was going to feel worse if he didn’t give in, while the others were laughing and talking between them like hunters drooling while they prepare how to hunt their prey and how it will suffer. This wasn’t nothing by itself, but day after day it turned anoying, like when a lot eyes are looking at you every second hoping you to fail. He just ignored them, this wasn’t anything he couldn’t handle. Of course this was only to the begining, soon the hunters change the tactics, this time there wasn’t any reminding of how he was going to fail this, this time they convinced him to get in some “entertaining games”, he thought “I’ll participate, maybe that way I can get around them so they won’t try to stop me”, of course he didn’t know how wrong he was, it took him a couple of days to see that the only real nature of this games were war that this hunters had prepared to hurt him and to make him fail, and every time they got him they just humiliate him as much as they could, they made him feel so low that they were destroying his self esteem. This wasn’t the only mistake he made, the shrine provided this hunters with all the information about his behaviour and they knew the he would come back believing in his victory until he hasn’t any trust in himself left. And of course the time came, all the times they made him feel like a piece of trash finally made their way into his soul, then he tried to fight back. He didnt want to got in direct fighting with them outside this “war games”, not only because the diference in number, but because he already thought he wouldn’t be able to win. So he tried to make them stop, he wanted to put some sense in their minds, or to intimidate them, he was no sure, just something that could make them to stop hurting him, now is when the legends about the place came true, everytime he tried to do that the words didn’t come out, he couldn’t believe what was happening but the best way to ilustrate it is like if he became gagged everytime he tried to say anything to make his predicament easier, and of course there isn’t any gag to remove… it didn’t matter how it could be, he just couldn’t talk back, it didn’t matter how much he wanted ¿And you know the worse? They knew that, now the hurting words where refered to his inhability to speak his defense, that day he just run to the doors and stayed there until they got opened hearing how hunters punish his feelings That was the first time he thought on giving in. ¿How he could be able to break this invisible limitations? Everyday the shrine gave him the option to do the evil act instead of the new mission. It implied his giving up on his goal, this evil act implied to give up his being, to stop being the kindhearted person he had been and to become just like the hunters that were torturing him, that way he still would need to go there during the two years but he would be able to fight back, he only heeded to give up on the succes and corrupt his heart, even if it was only a bit…but he couldn’t, his heart didn’t allowed him to do it. No need to say that his pure heart wasn’t going to help him now. He tried to think on how to avoid the hunters, he then thought on hiding during the lapse of time between the ending of the mission and the opening of the gates. He was sure that this was going to work, but he didn’t know how much mistaken he was. Another time, the strange “magic” of the place worked against him, no matter where he went, the hunters were always there, and day after they they were laughing at his attempts to escape, they were reminding him how much trapped he was, and so on,,, and the worst was that everytime he tried to talk back that invisible gag made it’s effects making him feel so weak. First his self-esteem, now his fortitude. they were draining him day after day.
He remembered the other way out, if someone took him out of the place the shrine wouldn’t capture him,¿You guess what he discovered? The “magic gag” worked everytime he tried to get help too. He got despaired, he got to keep on, he wanted or not. The hunters changed their tactics one more time, and now they added direct phisical pain to his ways, not need of using the “war games” anymore, they just attacked him between the abuses to his feelings. He decided that he didn’t care about the result, he was going to fight them even if they would kill him, he couldn’t take it anymore, he was almost broken and he had to do something about it. The “hellish draunights” got other plans for him though. If his verbal fight back was silenced by an invisible gag, his phisical fight back was stopped by invisible restrains. He got frozen when he realised that, he was trapped, he was at the mercy of the hunters that were enjoying so much to torture him, the abuses keep going as he give up any hope… self-esteem, fortitude, and now he was totally helpless. They took everything of him, he just made the mssion of the day and walked as he could the way to the door, he sitted there to get all that the hunters wanted to throw at him untill the gates got open, then he got home until the next day. And that’s because he couldn’t give up, he couldn’t do it, if he did he would never be able to be himself anymore…

Not all on this story is bad, he succeded in the end, against all pronostic he were able to resist the tries of the evil of this place to enslave him, he was able to resist the torture and the abuses till the end without giving up his will, without becoming another slave of the hunters, and so the hidden power of his heart was unleashed, all gone well then? I have to say that it didn’t seem to, he didn’t feel anything special, the only he noticed it’s that he was able to transform in a black-greenish raven, he couldn’t believe he was so unlucky, after all the suffering, after all the emotional wounds he had got the only think he got was this transformation. Actually there were more he would find after some time but he hadn’t noticed yet. At least, as his father had told him, the secret group got in contact with him and accepted him on the low ranks of one of three divisions, tecnology, war or nature. He chossed war and then he got the explanation of what he had become part: The secret group was called “the council” and it was the only secret inluence group on the world that was trying to fix the problems of humankind instead of manipulating the society to get more power like the others secret groups do, each division took care of an aspect of the world. Here began another stage of his life.

After all the pain he had suffered the two previous years he decided to not being weak anymore, he began to train everyday both his soul and his body, he worked so hard. Not only on his personal training but on his duties for the council too. During another two years he make his two first reputations, he wasn’t the strongest, he wasn’t the cleverest, he wasn’t the fastest,etc; but he was able to get to succesful where the previous couldn’t, Something was moving him, an unknown force inside his heart and that was allowing him to get farther than anyone else. And there wasn’t something that made this even more impressive, he was know for his unluckiness, it was so easy to seen that even the ones who doesn’t believe in fortune questioned themself about the existence of it, he got the skill to found everything wrong every mission he started, but even this couldn’t stop him. No matter how much bad everything, was he always managed to succeed. The other reputation was the fact that if someone was in need in his way he wasn’t going to abandon them. He made a name for his righteous acts too.

After this two years and because his success filled expedient, he was changed of division and promoted to get the high ranks of it. He got on the tecnology division, all was begining to get well with his life, he got a really close aprentice there too. He trained the apprentice as well as he could and even this boy was rude with everyone, the boy respected him til the point of admiration, that make him to feel his very deep wounded soul to became a bit filled, but this was only the prelude to the next an fatal falling. All his previous succes made him to build his life over and only fact, “I will succes no matter what”.Even he was cold, distant and he didn’t seem to care about anything he had never lost his righteous being in this time, and that caused him enemies on the council, people who couldn’t stand his speech because he was making the mistake of feeling superior than the others, and they finally made their moves. He was leaded to a trap mission with his apprentice, there wasn’t any chances of succes because there isn’t any mision, when they got there they got inside of a cave and inside it they found hostages already killed and a man laughing, “you’ll be the only one that will survive today, you know what it will mean? Because of you this people have died, because of you I’ll die, because of you your apprentice will die, that’s why everyone will remember you now til the end of your life” then this man clicked a button and the cave got full of a purple gas, everyone touched by the gas began to get their skin pierced, filled with a lot of wounds and from this wounds coagulated blood came out, making imposible to the body to stay still, that man collapsed, the death hostages got rotten in their own blood and his aprentcie died at his hands eveyone got killed by this gas, everyone but him. He couldn’t believe he had failed that way but that was only the begining, the council judged him and they declared him responsible of all the deads and the failure, he got demoted and almost put out of the council. And to finish everyone turned their back to him. He had lost both his the only person who really suported him during the last two years and the only reason that kept him going on, his need of success. He had failed through and through, all the wounds on his soul got opened again, and new ones appeared, he was feeling really bad, all that people had dead, all by his fault and everyone stop supporting him, the only thing they did was reminding him how much he screwed all up, just like his father did time ago. All his life gone to nonsense and not only that, he felt totally guilty of it, he felt so bad that he was losing even the most primal instinc, the instinc of survival.

Two things saved him of making the worst mistake he could had done, the fear of killing himself, and the words of the only one that tried to help him. The leader of the nature division told him her suspicion of that he got set up with this mission, not like he cared of it now but he asked why, she only answered that her investigation leaded her to people who couldn’t stand how he was , since he could remember the world had turned it’s back to him, just because he was diferent, like his mother said a lot of times, “the world works in a diferent way than yourself”, that revelation only made himself to be more sure of ending everything, there wasn’t anything else in the world that matter to him. She told him the next “There is something that you have to care, something that can make you want to keep living, you have to find it” but he couldn’t come up with it, every new day was only making him to feel worse, he was trying to find the answer to that words without success.

And here is when the last part of the story begans, here is when everything got sense to him. The leader of the nature division came to him “I think that only way you’ll find out it’s trying to success where everyone has failed… again. The council have a mission that nobody had been able to accomplish, this could be the inflexion point in your life but it will only make diference if you really try to succed, if you really search to live, if not you’ll die for sure.” He only asked if she really think that this can help him. “I think so” After a day he asked what the mission was “To take down the empress of the “hellish draunights”, the Bloodqueen” The “hellish draunights”, the worst place he had to visit, hurting memories come to him, but now what shocked him more was the fact that how she could think he would be able to stop the Bloodqueen if people stronger and more powerful than him had failed before. “Because everyone of them had tried to beat her up, and I think that the only way to made her to stop his acts is to show her how much her pain it’s controlling her life” He got puzzled ¿her pain? what was she talking about.
“I’m the only one in the counil that believe in her chance to follow the right path, and I think that only someone as good as you can show her that, not to forgetting how you were named after your first two years in the council, the one that makes posible the imposible” Even with that speech he was totally sure of his failure, he was going to fail and die, but at least it was better than kill himself. But how would he be able to get to the Bloodqueen without being attacked by her servants. “Only say that you want to fight her, in fact the only ones killed by her servants were the people who hadn’t any interest on getting her” Raven didn’t answered he just began his way to the “hellish draunights”. When he was there he noticed than everything just like it was when he left the place,, well there was a diference, the magic that protected the corrupted hearts wasn’t working, this time he could fight back, not only that it was like he could use it, he obesved how this magic worked agaisnt him time ago, he tried to understand it and now he seemed able to use some kind of control in the world arounf him, was he corrupted? No, he wasn’t, he was just void, there wasn’t anything inside him, only the need to keep walking until he found his end. He made his way to the Bloodqueen, as he was told no one got in him way but her “So, you’re going to be the next idiot I’ll kill” And without anything else they began their fight, just a few hits were needed to let him feel the pain in the Bloodqueen’s soul, it was almost as his pain, she wasn’t void though, she was filled with hate, anger, and desire of revenge against everyone, and the worse of it was that she enjoyed to inflict pain in others, she did it not only because she wanted to, she did because she liked it, he realized of something, ¡He was seeing himself if he wasn’t being able to get attached to his good nature! ¡She was himself if he would let the world to choose his way! Just like he was doing now… At one moment of their clash the bloodqueen got him grounded, almost unable to stand up, she looked at his eyes “aren’t you afraid?” and he answered “Of course I am, I was even before begining this fight” she looked at him without being able to understand “If you are so afraid, how can you keep going?” He drew and smile on his face, his eyes got a defiance look like they never had got before “Because I can’t allow anything, other than my own will, to control what I do. I am afraid, I have fear from you, but I am realising something…something I should realised long ago… and that’s because I’ll only will let my will to control my life”

¿What happened there after that? Only they know, but the two of them returned to the council, his eyes showed conviction, the strength to fight against anything to accomplish his new goals, and her eyes showed admiration and curiosity, she had found something on him, and she was going to understand it. They were still filled with the feelings they had, but this time his void and her hate had another goals to reach. After his success the council gave him the chance to became a member of the hand the rules the council, and this is the best way to explain my objectives for this rank, why? because he is me, this has been my life, and now is when you are reading this writing.

¿Why I have explained all of my life in this paper? Because my goal is to create a division that tries to fix the most basic part of the problems that are hitting the society created by humans, I want to fix the problems that this society has caused to the people, I can try to work to make that tecnology it’s not used in the wrong way, I can try to help in the wars to make it to end the less painful and the short posible way, I can try to work to safe the nature of this world to make posible for humans to live in it, but if we don’t heal the humans themselfs, the evil they have in their hearts, and the pain that the world had already caused to them will make all of the previuos efforts to be in vain. My division will help people to be on the right path to find happiness in the right way, I’ll work on the individual problems, I don’t want to let anyone to feel all the pain I felt, I don’t want that anyone can be in my situation without having any help. I know how much someone can suffer, I have felt the worst pain, the pain of losing the will to keep living, and I don’t want that anyone have to touch the bottom as I have done. And to begin with I’ll prove my chance of succes healing her, she is not the monster everyone thinks, she has being hurted beyond her limits and I’ll be able to fix that, that’s the reason why she will enter the council as my apprentice in my division.

That are my goals, that are my motivations and I have the will to accomplish them.
That’s the only way I’ll be a member of the hand that rules the council. >>

After a minute of silence Veku asked the next.
Veku: ¿Anyone has something to say about it?
Black sorrow remained silent, Doctor Dabraile asked the next:
Dr.Dabraile: I am ok with his goals but ¿Are you sure we can accept her on the council?
Juno answered his question right away.
Juno: I trust him, I believe he’ll be able to make her change.
Veku: ¿Are you totally sure about your words Juno?
Juno:Yes, I’m sure.
Another smoment of silence and then Veku talked again pointing to the black-greenish man.
Veku: Now…state your name.
Raven:My name is Raven, Raven Drakil.
Then Veku pointed the woman in red.
Veku: ¿And yours?
Bloodqueen: I’m the bloodqueen
Veku: I mean the real one.
She hasn’t heard it in ages but she couldn’t forget the name that she had before becoming the bloodqueen.
Xelloin: My name…my name it’s Xelloin, Xelloin Marfielle.
Veku. Now you are number 3 of the hand, Raven Drakil, head of the people division. And you are going to be his apprentice Xelloin Marfielle, second of the people division. Tomorrow you’ll begin you’re new life.

Veku: As a members of the hand you’ll have to never break this rules: 1-Never act against the council 2-Never abandon your council partners and 3-Always keep the council existance in secret.

The reunion ended. Raven and Xelloin got ready to begin their new life.

End of the prologue.
-----------------------------------

This setup prologue for your TR saga is enormously extensive and detailed! Raven has endured a tremendous amount of punishment to win counsil membership... I hope it will ultimately be worth it, as he doesn't seem to have much support there (except from Juno), and many jealous individuals within the hand would just as soon see him disgraced. The description of his betrayal and the death of his first apprentice is blood-curdling (literally!)... and now he's saddled himself with a partner whose nature is chancy at best! Xelloin may admire Raven enough to claim to have reformed, even to believe it. However, I can't imagine it would take much provocation for her to yield to temptation and display her ingrained cruelty, leading them both to disastrous failure (and we know from earlier parts of the story that the situation will soon become a great deal more complex!) I'm content to wait patiently for further revelations... we still don't know how Raven came to be trapped within his feathered form, or what caused him and the Bloodqueen to fall out. But I have no doubt that these mysteries will be cleared up in time!

This setup prologue for your TR saga is enormously extensive and detailed!

Thanks a lot for commenting LBH, and this time I can reply were I should do.
I worked a lot on this prologue, it will have little influences in the story as you will see.

Raven has endured a tremendous amount of punishment to win counsil membership... I hope it will ultimately be worth it, as he doesn't seem to have much support there (except from Juno), and many jealous individuals within the hand would just as soon see him disgraced.

You are right he has got a hard life, even before trying to surprass the hellish draunights things weren't really going well to him, specially with his father (if the story keeps going for enough time you'll see his father in a major role) and in the copuncil things weren't specially getting better. What will happen here? Who is planing against Raven? Stay around because this past saga comes with a lot of revelations and explanations for the present.

The description of his betrayal and the death of his first apprentice is blood-curdling (literally!)...

I put extra effort in this part, glad to know it make effect. You'll see in the next chapter that Raven is more affected by this than it seems.

and now he's saddled himself with a partner whose nature is chancy at best! Xelloin may admire Raven enough to claim to have reformed, even to believe it. However, I can't imagine it would take much provocation for her to yield to temptation and display her ingrained cruelty, leading them both to disastrous failure (and we know from earlier parts of the story that the situation will soon become a great deal more complex!)

This two will have a very interesting relation, athey'll get really close and the moment when all will go wrong it will be very emotive and I think that it will be shocking too, Raven will fall in a situation which we usually don't see a man in.

I'm content to wait patiently for further revelations... we still don't know how Raven came to be trapped within his feathered form, or what caused him and the Bloodqueen to fall out. But I have no doubt that these mysteries will be cleared up in time!

More will come LBH, I'm glad you want to know more, and don't worry I am working on it.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back