• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Proud of myself

daturaskiss

I have never told anyone in my offline life about my tickling affinity. The other day I finally found the courage. I had to do it in an email to one of my closest friends, because I couldn't say it out loud (I am seriously shy about this). But I DID it.

Tickling is both sexual and innocent to me, (or can be either, I should say), depending on the person doing it and the circumstance. I was telling my friend about it, and explained that in addition to the naughtier side, I also wish I had someone to do it on an innocent level. For me it is therapeutic and relaxing. I sent the email, and I waited.

I was sitting in the car with her the other night and she turns to me and says "so I read your email..." My heart dropped, I was waiting to hear "and you are creeping me out..."

Instead I heard, "and yeah, I'm down with all that...I'll tickle you."

Whaaaat??? I almost died. We've shared a few innocent little tweaks since and I am just elated that not only was I accepted for who I am, but I even have someone to give me those little tickles from time to time. I'm just pleased with myself for overcoming the fear. Good things can happen if you ask for what you need. Not everyone will say yes (especially if it's a sexual thing only), but once in a while, it can happen. And that makes it well worth the risk.

Congratulation with the succesfull mail. Most of us tickle lovers knows how hard it is to keep this interest as a secret and would wish we could talk open about it. When you finally decide to tell an important person about this, you're taking a risk because that person might change the way they see you. A few friends and my girlfriend know about my fetish, and they have accepted it and accepted that it's a part of me without any problems. I have experienced that persons who are close to you don't wish to push you away because you are a little different (who aren't?). I can't speak for everyone since I don't if everyone has been as lucky as you and me.
But all respect to you! I think it's so awesome when people face it and tell about this interest, and you/they who have did it, have my respect, because as I said, it is really hard to tell about. Besides, it's a pretty harmless fetish (unless you do the hardcore tickling of course), so for me I think it's a pretty funny and enjoyable fetish ;)

It is very interesting that when i saw 30 minutes ago your replies emphisizing on consensuality and respect to safewords i thought to write 'you should proud of yourself' but i had something to do and posponed this action. .. what a coincidence that you open this topic then :) is it possible to deny paraphysicoligy?

Good for you! Always nice to read these types of Threads.

It seems to me that your fear of hearing your gf say as you put it "and you are creeping me out...?" was never in risk because of two reasons. First, your gf is obviously open minded and secure and cares enough about you to open up her world and experience new things with you. Second, you did not "creep" her out because it sounds like you handled this in a innocent, honest and "non-creepy" way.

Best of luck to you both.

You have to remember, when you're holding something secret, it might feel like this big, heavy, weird thing in your mind. But if you tell most people, they don't hear it any differently than if you told them, "I really like cinnamon!" (Or any other random thing that you wouldn't have any particular emotional response to)

They may not love cinnamon themselves, and probably wouldn't like you forcing it down their throat, but they certainly wouldn't judge you for it, and if you're lucky, they might be willing to give you some from time to time. :)

Good for you! You must feel like a huge weight has been lifted off your shoulders. Glad to hear it all worked out alright.

OH wow!!! I am so happy for you!!! I wish I had the guts to do the same! YAY!! Props to you, my friend! I'm glad you found the strength within to share that part of you. :) I wish that we could all be so lucky to not only be able to share our hearts' desires, but be accepted for them as well. :)

:happyhop:

You have to remember, when you're holding something secret, it might feel like this big, heavy, weird thing in your mind. But if you tell most people, they don't hear it any differently than if you told them, "I really like cinnamon!" (Or any other random thing that you wouldn't have any particular emotional response to)

They may not love cinnamon themselves, and probably wouldn't like you forcing it down their throat, but they certainly wouldn't judge you for it, and if you're lucky, they might be willing to give you some from time to time. :)

That's a good way to look at it. Things can seem a lot worse if you don't talk about it because your imagination can turn it into this huge mountain when it's really just a little bitty thing that's not a big deal. And some people will turn against you for it but at some point you have to weed out the people that don't accept you for who you are and replace them with those that do.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back