• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Prya in a Saree F/F TWO VIDEO SAMPLES

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Prya finally wears a Saree, getting her feet tickled, toetied, and an "on your knees" video.

you can find these videos on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

OMG TA!!! I didn't know what you meant when you said a Saree and seeing Priya in one and being tickled.... well, I almost fell off my chair! HOT! Love it, I will buy this one! Great idea!

DK

I like the elevated angle of view at 0:06-0:07 and 0:13-0:18 of the sample clip because I can also see the struggle of her legs.

The tickling techniques in your recent videos are really well done. Love the "slow stroke start" tickling on the feet, the use of baby oil, the back and forth between light scratching and harder tickling on the soles. Just very well done. I think mixing it up is bringing out bigger reactions from the ticklees. Great work. Guess I'll be getting another monthly membership soon.

The tickling techniques in your recent videos are really well done. Love the "slow stroke start" tickling on the feet, the use of baby oil, the back and forth between light scratching and harder tickling on the soles. Just very well done. I think mixing it up is bringing out bigger reactions from the ticklees. Great work. Guess I'll be getting another monthly membership soon.

ditto. :bowing:

Y'know ... she isn't the most ticklish gal in the world , but dagnabbit if Prya ain't one of the purdiest sights my eyes have been fortunate enough to see.

She also boasts quite the exquisite pair of feet , making her a pleasure for me to view her clips whenever they become available.

Thanks for this one , Tickle Abuse.

gorgeous gorgeous movie

what a beautiful girl with a perfect tummy

thanks for putting the lead in at the beginning, loved how brooke couldn't wait to tickle prya and gives her little tickles while she is getting ready

brooke is such a lovely tickler too, love watching her, she can do the delicate tickles and harder tickles perfectly, lovely agile fingers

stunning clip

thanks

Holy cow! Tommy, thank you! Pyra finally in that contraption!
Love the way the video starts too.

can you do more with this girl, accept various conditions.
experiment with her. please go on and is there more of her?

Wow

The previews look brilliant, can't wait to get this clip.

As an aside, has tickleabuse stopped filming M/F clips? Some of your earlier m/f stuff was outstanding, in fact my favorite video is 'What Tickles More' with Tommy as the tickler. While I like F/F stuff, l'm still an M/F fan, as are a lot of people on this forum. Your F/F stuff is brilliant of course, but I just thought some M/F might add a different dimension.

Thanks for the post! Prya is one the most beautiful ticklees I have seen....and a super cute pair of feet to boot! You keep making them with her and I'll keep buying them!

The previews look brilliant, can't wait to get this clip.

As an aside, has tickleabuse stopped filming M/F clips? Some of your earlier m/f stuff was outstanding, in fact my favorite video is 'What Tickles More' with Tommy as the tickler. While I like F/F stuff, l'm still an M/F fan, as are a lot of people on this forum. Your F/F stuff is brilliant of course, but I just thought some M/F might add a different dimension.

I am considering doing more m/f, I do one here and there, just have enough to do with the ff and f/m.

Thanks for the post! Prya is one the most beautiful ticklees I have seen....and a super cute pair of feet to boot! You keep making them with her and I'll keep buying them!

I am trying my best to get her in a bikini, think I can get her next time. These videos are a little shorter than I would have liked, she is wearing a Saree that is a family heirloom, very delicate and expensive, so she was very concerned about damaging it. But seeing her in it was well worth the wait, she is stunning!

You know, I've seen (and bought) my fare share of clips, and in all honesty I don't think I've ever posted a reply, no matter how much I loved them.

That changes today, because this clip of Prya, (which I just bought and viewed) is one of the hottest things I have ever seen in my life.

Seriously, I'm not kidding. OH MY GOD MAN!

My faith in HUMANITY has, in some small way, been restored. Thank you.

I am completely enamored with this girl, she is simply fantastic. One of the best. Ever.

I remember getting a clip a while ago with her in it from clips4sale-22757 (apologies, as I have forgotten the studio name) purely by merit of her feet alone. That was an excellent clip, (and props for the brilliant discovery), and I mean no offense to the other studio, but this...

BRILLIANT!!

Anticipation

Thanks for the hot previews. One of my favorite moments is the start of the first clip, where Br:rotate::rotate:ke (looking smashing even though I prefer to see her wearing :redheart:a lot less) instructs the lovely Prya to disrobe. The anticipation makes the actual tickle torture even more rewarding.

Once again, it seems as though Brooke knew what her victim would wear and dressed appropriately.

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back