• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

pub tickles

fortfield

I started work in a pub last week to get some pocket money while I am studying, part time waitress. I work in the evenings and weekends, the customers are mostly men. I've been tickled very often by them. Usually if I need to clear tables, the guys sitting there would reach around my back and tickle my waist. I let out a squeal and I giggle flash them a big smile. A few times I've had the backs of my knees tickled. Just last night I waited at the bar to collect an order I had made, someone came up behind me put his hands on my waist and tickled me for about half a minute. I was laughing and pleading with him to stop as my boss was looking on but my boss just stood and laughed at me.

Awesome story again. Keep them coming. Seems like you are just a magnet for tickling

Damn fine post. Do you think Ireland is too far to travel for a beer? From the midwest, I mean. After all, we're in the same hemisphere.

Seems to me you're suffering from a lack of sole stroking. :feets: I suggest you wear hose and backless heels, then throw a leg out behind you as you lean over to clear a table. ;)

Damn fine post. Do you think Ireland is too far to travel for a beer? From the midwest, I mean. After all, we're in the same hemisphere.

Seems to me you're suffering from a lack of sole stroking. :feets: I suggest you wear hose and backless heels, then throw a leg out behind you as you lean over to clear a table. ;)

HA HA it's up to you if you want to travel all this way for a beer. Well I do wear hose when I'm out at work but the backless heels I must try, good suggestion. I'll let you know the result.

Sounds good, I'm surprised you don't drop the glasses by accident as you are getting tickled.

A favorite story comes to mind...

I was at a bar once there was this very flirtatious blond sitting there on a stool. Everytime I would look around she'd playfully kick my shin. The third time I noticed her nylon feet. Her shoes where under her stool and she was playing with her feet. She wiggled, curled and did anything to tease. She then sat with her legs underneather and had her feet stickling out behind her butt.

I took my chance since she couldn't quickly move and tickled the soles of her feet.

She laughed "aaahhh that tickles...but it feels good. hey buy me a drink and you can tickle me all night."

we had a blast.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back