• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Public tickles

Eternal Tomboy

TMF Master
After reading Collegegrl's post about pedicures, it got me to thinking about being tickled in public. There were some that agreed with her that being tickled in public made them feel embarrassed, and others that enjoyed it.
I guess I tend to fall more on the side of embarrassment also (especially in the instances where I don't know the tickler really well..ie. during a pedicure or a massage.) Although, I do feel more at ease and playful about it if the public tickles are coming from a friend.
It's almost as though I'm afraid that the tickler (and anyone else who happens to be around) will be able to find out how the tickling effects me. Any time tickling comes up in conversation, or in a movie that I may be watching with a bunch of friends, I can feel myself getting all flustered. I know that this is a totally irrational response, but I can't seem to help it!
Here's an example of some public tickles that happened to me:
I was at a wedding reception and I was lounging on one of the chairs at my table. I was sitting on one chair and had my feet propped up on the chair next to mine. It was nearing the end of the event, so I had long since kicked off my high heels and was just walking around in my stocking feet. My husband walks over to me and lifts my feet up into his lap as he sat down next to me. After making an obnoxious remark to him during our conversation, he decides to tickle my feet to get me back. I don't need to tell you ladies how nylons effect the ticklishness of feet, but you guys should know that it makes it about 100 times worse! There were other people sitting at the table when he did it, and I felt VERY self conscious (probably because I didn't know the other people really well.) In the position that we were in I couldn't get him to stop without falling off my folding chair, so all I did was laugh and squirm at first. When I thought that I would die (from the tickles as much as the embarrassment) I decided that the only way to get him to stop was to punch him in the arm. Which I did...although more playfully than seriously (but he knew enough to stop when I did it.) I made a quick look around the table after I managed to get my feet out of my husband's grasp, and saw that the others were watching (how could you not?). I shot them an embarrassed smile, and excused myself to get a drink at the bar.

How do you guys handle being tickled in public? Any stories to share?

Maggie

I have only been tickled in a public place once in my life, and it was a long time ago. The short answer to your question is that it was highly embarrassing, but also arousing, which made it even more embarrassing.

Here is the story; I've changed the names of the sisters.

Early 1960's. Summer in the Catskill mountains (at a hotel called the Nevele), where my family was spending a week on vacation. I was 12 years old. Another family from our town, neighbors of ours, was also there for the week. They had two daugters, Abby (age 16) and Beth (age 12). Beth was in my class at school.

In the late morning, I was among a group of seven or eight kids in the hotel's recreation room, where there were (among other things) two pinball machines. I was playing one of the machines, and, for a change, doing well. I was on the last of five balls, and my score was close to the level needed to win a free game. I could hear several kids coming up behind me to watch the game proceed, as my high score was noticed.

Beth was one of them, and began to tickle my ribs on both sides. As I shrieked with laughter, I still would not let go of the buttons that controlled the flippers, and thus I kept the ball in play. The other kids were urging her to tickle me more, and make me lose the chance for a free game. For maybe a minute, I laughed and struggled on, until a loud chime from the pinball machine indicated that the free game was won.

Then I let go of the pinball machine, and grabbed Beth's arms, and tried to get them away from me, as she just kept tickling. We were in that position, Beth behind me, tickling my ribs, and my hands reaching back, having grabbed her forearms, trying to pull them away, when her sister, Abby, bent down and yanked my legs off the ground.

I was soon on the floor, with Beth sitting on my chest tickling my ribs, and Abby sitting on my legs, tickling my feet. (I was wearing sandals, which she soon tore off.)

I was very embarrassed at being pinned by two girls, even though Abby was older, taller, and stronger. I was actually enjoying the tickling, but it was very embarrassing to have four or five people watching. It was especially embarrassing to feel the bulge in my pants, and know that it was likely being noticed.

They continued for maybe five minutes, by which time I was out of breath and red in the face. Beth said that they would stop if I gave her my free game, and I shook my head no. The point became moot as somebody else went up to the machine and began to play the free game. Abby and Beth then decided it was time to go to lunch, and got off me. The group scattered off, except the jerk who was playing my free game.

Nobody mentioned the incident afterward, except Beth, who told me that evening, "We really got you good."

I could only reply "Yes," but did not have the courage to ask her if they would please do it again, but in private back home.

PUBLIC TICKLES... Please Read!

<html><B>This strikes me as funny because I was just talking about this very subject with some of my TMF friends. Unlike the first poster... I absolutely LOVE being tickled in public... in fact, I do my best to provoke it. Sure it is embarrassing, but I think that is also one of the reasons why I enjoy it so much.

I suppose it is also the obvious display of affection. Think about it! You see a couple who is holding hands... whispering softly to each other with sincere smiles... They share that soft brief kiss... The gentle surprising tickle... and you have an audience of other people... single or not that sigh and think it is OH SO CUTE and they secretly wish they were that couple. I love being the center of attention, making everyone smile (OK... I‘m a clown!). I love the thought of people hearing my laugh and it making them laugh or smile too. And I suppose part of it is even the fact that as tough as I usually am in front of everyone (Job requires it)... I have that one moment where I lose all control... and it surprises and excites me.

One time, an ex-boyfriend (who I do believe in hindsight was a true ticklephile) and I, being young and broke, decided to ride the train to the movies and then afterwards hang out at the station until the very last bus left back to our neighborhood. I thoroughly enjoyed hanging out with him because I knew he would tickle me every chance he got (yeah and he was cute and intelligent and all that hoopla... LOL). But that day... (at my age I was very self conscious on how I looked. HEY! Those who know me... Has that actually changed? heehee)... I was looking particularly cute and I didn't want to get not even one smudge on my clothes.... (I remember exactly what I was wearing LOL) Well, I believe he got tired of me prissing around (which was so not like me since I was such a tomboy...LOL) and he decided to get me back.

As we sat, waiting for the bus... that Saturday night... plenty of “automobileless” people milling about in the Atlanta station... He cuddled me oh so tight! Such a blissful night! I thought he was so sweet for letting me lay on his lap... Sigh... Here we were... this couple everyone else was slightly in awe of ... maybe even jealous of. (Bear with me... I am a romantic.) Yes! He was adorable and sweet, sweet up to the point that he tipped me over until I was so close to the dirty ground that disaster was sure to strike... I used one hand to keep from falling... and he gripped the other one tightly. I looked at him with my... OK-I-am-serious-glare and said, "Stop S--- Before I fall." :sowrong:

He just smiled and pulled my trapped arm back above my head. Then he got that look.... That familiar I-Am-Going-To-Torture-You look! I knew it meant I was in trouble... and nothing and NO ONE would be able to save me... So this no longer sweet... MEAN, HEARTLESS, tickle fiend proceeded to go for my most ticklish and most practical and publicly appropriate ticklish place on my body (LOL Other spots more ticklish are of course publicly inappropriate) That spot being of course, my ARMPITS.... AGG!!!

At first I could yell, threaten him, call him names and protest... All the while trying to keep a safe distance from the grimy ground. But being the true ticklephile that he was and finding the need to make me crazy, he began to mercilessly tickle the one spot under my arms which is more unbearably ticklish than the rest.... Anybody have a spot where it tickles so bad you automatically go into that silent laughter and the only thing you can do is beg and plead with you eyes... Only thing you can do is scream or squeal once every once in awhile if you are LUCKY... Well that was ME...Imagine that!

By this time a crowd is gathering around us and everyone is staring at me... Sure I could make him stop with my other hand... but then I would fall... And he knew it... Devious ass! He would ease up just enough for everyone to hear me scream and beg with laughter, and then he would dig into that one spot. That damn spot! Damn it! So folks actually got front row seats and I heard things like... Aw... aren't they cute... They are so in love... Isn't that darling... OOO she is really really ticklish... blah blah blah... Even the bus driver was laughing at me.... And you know what? I adored every second of it... Yes after he let me up, when I was on the verge of tears, I hit him and called him more bad names... He just kissed me and whispered in my ear, "You know you love it." And of course he knew all there was to know about me... And he knew he was right. Sigh..... :lovestory :

And I seriously suspect that my underarms are my favorite place to be tickled because of this very night I speak of. And I know that you know I have a million other stories just like this.... But I will save them for another time. I know you are all on the verge of sleepy boredom. :zzzzz: WAKE UP!

Until then... Live, Laugh and TICKLE...
Sunriseticklee
:Kiss2: </B></HTML>

Last edited:
As to the reply from sunrise, you all used to know me as Double T, but at this point, I am so turned on my DNA is changing, and DNA changing is like a box of chocolates. You're never quite sure what you're gonna get!

Double T said:
As to the reply from sunrise, you all used to know me as Double T, but at this point, I am so turned on my DNA is changing, and DNA changing is like a box of chocolates. You're never quite sure what you're gonna get!

:yowzer: OH MY!!!!!

:blush: :blaugh: :p

Heehee
Live, Laugh and TICKLE
Sunriseticklee
:Kiss2:

I'll be seeing ya in less than a week DOUBLE MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :firedevil

Public Tickles? One of my FAVORITE things~!

To me this topic fall into into two categories.
Ticklers and Ticklees. I personally think each side of the two would view them differently.

In our little community, I've heard so many times that the 'Lees have it easy. It's easier to get yourself tickled than it is to find someone TO tickle who won't "sok" ya in the jaw and file a harrassment suit against you!

As a 'Lee, I know these tifent views to be true. Perfect example? I had a few tickle pals with me on a New Orleans street corner watching a Mardi Gras Parade. Ahhh....I was in heaven. I had a tickler on each side and one behind me. I was pinched and poked and scrabbled to my heart's delight. Tickled and tickled...and I slid off the edge of the sidewalk with my giggles and squirms. I laughed outloud to the glee of the people nearest me who looked on as if to say, "Those crazy Mardi Gras folks." I've also been the willing "victim" in airports, restaurants, salons, beaches...you name it. I love the reactions of the passers-by. I love the big eyes, the smirky grins telling me, "Haha, it's you not ME getting tickled." The little comments, "Get her good." As a ticklee, I find tickling to be fun~!
:p
Public tickles might be the only alternative for tickler to have it easy. You can sneak "accidental- on-purpose" tickles can't you? ;) Hairdressers, pedicurists, shoe salesmen, sitting really close to someone, slipping a jacket onto someone and sneaking a finger in, and movie theater seats are great for it! How do you get yourself tickled? The thread going about instigating tickels has some good ideas. HEHE

My 'Ler side has a more devious side in public. It doesn't become so fun and silly. It becomes hmmmmmmmmm.....a Game of Wits...Skill and Ability with the fella gettin' my tickles! Every man I've ever tickled in a public place fought much harder than I ever would to keep composure. It's a finding out who is the master of the situation - him or me. Though totally different from 'Lee status, in my eyes....it's just as YUMMY~!!

I personally think public tickles are GREAT! :) To me,it's playful and giddy, and innocent, and I find no reason not to do it. Now, not at a wedding, in synagogue, a funeral, or town council meeting, mind you~!
*giggle*

Tickles are your friend. Take 'em every where you go!!

Joby

JoBelle said:

I personally think public tickles are GREAT! :) To me,it's playful and giddy, and innocent, and I find no reason not to do it. Now, not at a wedding, in synagogue, a funeral, or town council meeting, mind you~!
*giggle*

Joby

Heeheehee... This is going to be really bad... But growing up, since my father was a preacher, we nearly went to church 7 days a week. So... I have been tickled... A) At a funeral (God forgive me) B)At a wedding (THAT was fun) C) In a synogogue/ ok church.. but down south they last from 9-5 like a freakin job! So I would be tickled throughout the entire sermon. Mmmm Long tickles.

And I am happy to say haven't been tickled at a Town Council Meeting... but to redeem myself for my shameless actions... I will NOT LET IT HAPPEN! :blush: I was younger in age when all of the other things happened though.

So lets face it... I am not an :angel: But I am not a :devil: either.... MAYBE MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Tickles are great! Ya'll come tickle me! Fly to Hartsfield Int'l and I will pick you up!

Sigh
Live, Laugh and TICKLE
Sunriseticklee
Don't think less of me JoBelle... heeheee

AS for being tickled in public, this depends. I like it if I know the person and its an appropriate place(Both the body part and the location at that time) I would be mortified if anybody tickled me in a quiet place (i,e, library, funeral home, church, etc)but a park or courtyard sounds heavenly( the blades of grass and his fingers all devouring my weak body. And if it rains, that makes it better/worse depending on your perspective! Just my two cents!

ticklishly yours,

crydun:p :D

Sunriseticklee said:

So lets face it... I am not an :angel: But I am not a :devil: either.... MAYBE MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Tickles are great! Ya'll come tickle me! Fly to Hartsfield Int'l and I will pick you up!

Sigh
Live, Laugh and TICKLE
Sunriseticklee
Don't think less of me JoBelle... heeheee

You are such a temptress Sunrise.
I would love to take you to a serious movie and test your resistence.

P.S. See you at LAX.

JoBelle said:

To me this topic fall into into two categories.
Ticklers and Ticklees. I personally think each side of the two would view them differently.

In our little community, I've heard so many times that the 'Lees have it easy. It's easier to get yourself tickled than it is to find someone TO tickle who won't "sok" ya in the jaw and file a harrassment suit against you!

As a 'Lee, I know these tifent views to be true. Perfect example? I had a few tickle pals with me on a New Orleans street corner watching a Mardi Gras Parade. Ahhh....I was in heaven. I had a tickler on each side and one behind me. I was pinched and poked and scrabbled to my heart's delight. Tickled and tickled...and I slid off the edge of the sidewalk with my giggles and squirms. I laughed outloud to the glee of the people nearest me who looked on as if to say, "Those crazy Mardi Gras folks." I've also been the willing "victim" in airports, restaurants, salons, beaches...you name it. I love the reactions of the passers-by. I love the big eyes, the smirky grins telling me, "Haha, it's you not ME getting tickled." The little comments, "Get her good." As a ticklee, I find tickling to be fun~!
:p
Public tickles might be the only alternative for tickler to have it easy. You can sneak "accidental- on-purpose" tickles can't you? ;) Hairdressers, pedicurists, shoe salesmen, sitting really close to someone, slipping a jacket onto someone and sneaking a finger in, and movie theater seats are great for it! How do you get yourself tickled? The thread going about instigating tickels has some good ideas. HEHE

My 'Ler side has a more devious side in public. It doesn't become so fun and silly. It becomes hmmmmmmmmm.....a Game of Wits...Skill and Ability with the fella gettin' my tickles! Every man I've ever tickled in a public place fought much harder than I ever would to keep composure. It's a finding out who is the master of the situation - him or me. Though totally different from 'Lee status, in my eyes....it's just as YUMMY~!!

*giggle*

Joby

Hmm i like the way you think Jo Belle!

I love getting tickled in public, but it seems like everytime i do get tickled in public by Jester people area always looking and kinda smiling or laughing a little bit, it happens all the time to maybe i am just embarrassed so it seems that way, but i love them when i am in the mood for them unfortunetly being pregnant my mood swings sometimes kick in at the most inopportune moment and i dont wanna be even looked at...lol

I have been tickled in public before, my aunts house at a cook-out pool party, at the grocery store and even at work. It doesnt bother me at all, i guess it would really depend on the person being tickled whether or not he/she is comfortable if and when it happens

I cant recall being tickled in public myself, but I have seen some interesting tickles in public before. Forgive me if I've posted some of these in the past, but I'll review them again.
One time in college, this girl Trina who was petite and blonde got a bad tickling in her belly and ribs in the lunchroom. She went nuts, giggling, and falling into people at their tables. The whole cafeteria was in stitches, as this girl was really getting it bad.
Then, more recently, a couple of months back, I was in a local Turkey Hill market, the Lancaster version of 7-11, and this blonde girl behind me who looked to be in her early 20s, got tickled in the ribs and belly by a guy who I'm guessing was her boyfriend. She went crazy, doubling over in hysterical laughter, and grabbing her belly and ribs. I was right in front of her. I didnt say anything, I just gave her a knowing glance and left.
Those are the two top impromptu public tickles that I've seen. Of course, I've been in people's dorm rooms and houses and seen them get tickled by family members, friends, or a significant other, but those two public tickles were the worst ones I've ever seen. (Or best ones for a tickler to view) The lees really got it, and it affected their balance, and disrupted proceedings around them. A very worthwhile sight!

Mitch

Last edited:
saw a tickling in our back garden some time ago- not really public but really funny!

Even non-community people "get me" in public all the time, I guess because I tend to be pretty silly, they figure I won't mind and I don't. But sometimes it comes in a really unusual time and place. Like at work last week, I was in another office, but I've known the crew there for years. I was completely lost in thought and had to reach up really high (I'm short) onto one of the shelves to get something and Lita, who's like in her late 50s and from Fiji dragged her fingernail across my stomach. I said "YOW!" and jumped about a mile in the air. Lita giggled and scurried out of the office. (I guess she figured I'd try and get revenge...)
XOXO

steph said:
Even non-community people "get me" in public all the time, I guess because I tend to be pretty silly, they figure I won't mind and I don't. But sometimes it comes in a really unusual time and place. Like at work last week, I was in another office, but I've known the crew there for years. I was completely lost in thought and had to reach up really high (I'm short) onto one of the shelves to get something and Lita, who's like in her late 50s and from Fiji dragged her fingernail across my stomach. I said "YOW!" and jumped about a mile in the air. Lita giggled and scurried out of the office. (I guess she figured I'd try and get revenge...)
XOXO

Steph, they hiring where you work? id be interested in a job where i put things really high on shelves! ;)

LOL--you're so cute for that!
You know what's really funny? I was replying to that thread while on lunch and when I finished eating I ran into a co-worker who I love and rarely see anymore since she switched departments. So I was asking Roxy about her upcoming wedding and another friend, Marlene comes out of the office. (She's kind of like a second mom to me and is rarely serious.) She pokes me in the ribs on her way down the stairs! (Wacky lady!)

XOXO

Whenever me and my clique go out, someone ALWAYS gets tickled, no matter where we are. The looks people give are funny, especially the ones who want to tickle but can't:D

Public tickles are great...lets you in on a little secret with that person...
Heck it is half the reason I worked at a shoe store for two different summers...just to do and see some public ticklings...

THAT was a great summer.

I was going to add this to my recent summer vacation incidents that I was going to post but I will put this here because it is on topic.

I was down at the Delaware beaches last week and wow were the public tickles out in force...

I witnessed a family tickle the hell out of a "poor" mother..
3 kids and a father constantly getting in tickles...she was a big of a MILF, older lady, wearing a bikini and pretty slim and a nice pair of feet, oh 7-8 for those that care...anyway, she was laying out and the kids would come back from the water and stroke her soles or ribs or just tease her...the husband would give her a look and she would mouth or say "DON'T" sometimes really loudly but with a huge smile on her face...she never really stopped them, just complained most of the time...at one point the mom had pulled the strings on her bikini so she wouldn't get tan lines and all the kids "happened" to come back from the water and saw her "perdicament" and got her pretty good, tickling her feet and ribs...she was trying to hold her bikini over her boobs(without much success BTW ;) ) while defending herself from her kids...Her husband stopped them when she nearly got topless trying to defend herself...They left her alone again and return to the shore and I hear her say, "Devils, all of them" and her husband simply replied "yeah, but I'm the worst" and wiggled fingers but didn't follow through with his threat...

That family kept me glued to my spot on the beach for quite a while!!!

public tickling

My best public tickle as a "Ler" was at an amusement park. A group of us (all high schoolers) went to magic Mountain. I would conveniently choose to go on rides with Linda were the seats were right in back of each other.

On memorable ride was the log jam. I tickled Linda's sides, stomach, and ribs the whole time!!! She'd laugh and shriek, but she was unable to escape my hands. She fairly threw herself in my lap, hoping for mercy, but of course found none.

If she knew how ticklish my knees were, I would have been toast;
fortunately I was able to keep enjoying being the giver. :D

Everyone else wanted to know what all that laughing and screaming was, and when they found out, encouraged me some more.

I don't think Linda minded because the same thing happened on a couple of other rides.:D

On another occassion, I was the "Lee".
A friend of mine talked me into running a 10K race. We practiced at Cal State Northridge. This evening, after a 45 minute run, Lisa offered to give me a massage. I explained that I don't find massages
comfortable ( I didn't give her the real reason), but she talked me into it. Lisa stradled my back and started on my delts.
The squirming starts, and Lisa asks what's wrong with me, "you're not ticklish are you?? as she moves her hands to my sides.

I froze and then tried to change the subject. "I think you are ticklish...."

The laughter that poured out of me was immediate. She got my sides, ribs, stomach,and back. I was defenseless. "Why didn't you tell me you were ticklish?"asked Lisa.

The only thing that saved me was Lisa's own laughter as she tickled me to silent laughter.

It's not often I get tricked into being a "Lee", ususally I provoke it. I still laugh about that one. Those passersby sure had a good laugh.

I may've posted this before but I worked at a buffet and I was in a daze. Anyways I cought sight of this women putting her feet in her husbands lap. So I just stared thank I think the guy caught sight of me and I just kept looking. He must've guessed correctly because and her looked my way and he started tickling her feet. They continued to look at me while they did this and she just sat their and tried to fight it and was giggling like a schoolgirl. Needless to say I just watched.

I was gonna put this story in the early experiences thread, but I found this and thought it would be a better topic to put it in.

This happened when I was 15 and was with my friend James (not his real name). One day, in the summer holidays, me and James went shopping. I had only slept for 2 hours the night before, and I felt like I was drunk. On the bus back from the shopping centre, I kept poking James in the sides, which I knew was annoying him quite a bit. So I changed my tactics and went for a full out tickle on him sides and ribs. He actually laughed quite loudly. I looked at the people's reactions and they were looking as if to say "What are you doing girl? It's not right to do that sort of thing in public." (The people were OAPs before you ask) As I was looking at them, he got me back. He got my sides, ribs, stomach (one of my worst parts) and underarms (I was wearing a tank top) in revenge. I ended up seeing that same reaction from the other people. He then threatened me saying that if I didn't leave him alone that he'd get my feet (my other worst part) so I saved getting him again until we got home.

It wasn't really that embarrassing, because I'm one of those people who doesn't care what others think about me. It would definatly be worse for me though if James actually carried out his threat.

tickling sinner in public just makes it all the more sexy and it turns me on more

At my very first tickle meet with a TMF member he tickled the crap out of me in public and I loved it.

Yesterday, me and my wife and some of our friends went out for Italian. And as if on cue when I had my wife's feet in my lap, everyone else followed suit. The funny thing was the looks on the waiters faces watching 7 women try to fight those sensations and hold it all in. It was great. Then one of the waiters looked at the ladies and told them, "you're not gonna make it" and as soon as he said that, the floodgates opened, and the laughter went thru the whole restaurant. I wondered as we left if any other customer had the same idea:D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back