• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pure Relentless Sole Tickling

Tickle4444

TMF Regular
I was wondering if someone could write a story where a person (doesn't matter who) is relentless tickled on the soles of their feet. I don't want it to be mixed with any other form of kink, and I don't want any other body parts to be tickled - unless it's a warm-up to the relentless sole tickling.

If anyone knows of any such type of story that was already written, I'd appreciated the recommendations.

Ties your toes back and lightly drags my finger nails up and down your helpless soles. Traces my finger nails under your toes and drags them slowly all over the balls of your feet and down your arches, you curl your toes and wrinkle your soles and my finger nails rake up and down slowly on your helpless feet. I use all ten fingers and quick tickle your heels and move my fingers in spider movements back up your soles to your toes and wiggle my fingers through your toes and slip them out. Drags my finger tips down the sides of your feet and onto the tops of your feet and quickly and lightly tickles the tops of your feet.

Just thought of that in 10 seconds hope it helps. :p

Ties your toes back and lightly drags my finger nails up and down your helpless soles. Traces my finger nails under your toes and drags them slowly all over the balls of your feet and down your arches, you curl your toes and wrinkle your soles and my finger nails rake up and down slowly on your helpless feet. I use all ten fingers and quick tickle your heels and move my fingers in spider movements back up your soles to your toes and wiggle my fingers through your toes and slip them out. Drags my finger tips down the sides of your feet and onto the tops of your feet and quickly and lightly tickles the tops of your feet.

Just thought of that in 10 seconds hope it helps. :p

That is cool. :) Though I would prefer a longer story with a more defined 'ler and 'lee, and a beginning and ending. Doesn't matter who the lee is. Can be Justin Bieber or Chad Kroeger of Nickelback, for all I care, though I'm really not a fan of either. Just give them names of some sort.

Ideally, I really would like such a fic written with Michael J Fox as the 'lee - but I've pretty much given up hoping for that, a long time ago. A user here had promised me one, four years ago - but that never was forthcoming. Hmm, maybe a tickling fic for one of my three favourite bands: Led Zeppelin, Foo Fighters, or Avenged Sevenfold? I did use to fantasize about tickling Robert Plant's feet, a lot - back in the '70s, when he was still in his 20s and in Led Zeppelin.

But, for right now, I'll be content with any story that fits my original request. And I thought yours was cool. I am hoping for some longer and more detailed ones, though.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back