• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Queen of Pirates 2: Wreck of the Phantom Ship *New enovel 02/04/11

MTJpub

Verified
Queen of Pirates 2:
Wreck of The Phantom Ship

Captain Blaze and her fearless band of buccaneers are back for a swashbuckling adventure of epic proportions! Join the ticklish crew of the Blazing Star as they set off for uncharted waters in search of a cursed treasure hidden within the wreck of a legendary doomed ship.

When a fragment of a treasure map falls into the Captain's hands, the hunt is on to follow the trail of the Revenant: the most fearsome warship ever to sail the seas, which vanished years ago carrying a fortune in gold. With its dark fate shrouded in mystery, what will the crew discover if and when they finally set foot upon its cursed deck? Deadly foes and ticklish perils abound as the crew embarks on a laughter-filled adventure for the ages!

Queen of Pirates: Wreck of the Phantom Ship is the sequel to Kunzite's popular Queen of Pirates enovel!

Item Features

**33,000+ Words!
**Cover Art!
**f/f Tickling!

Product and Ordering Information

Please Note: Queen of Pirates #1 is on SALE! This month at MTJpub.com

QOP2 is an absolute delight!

As insane as life has been in my little chick-pea world lately...I totally carved out time to check out this wonderful gem of erotic tickle fiction.

K: you always do a sensational job of crafting a real story in this genre. It's not just a tickle novel, it's a pirate novel. No...it's a tickle pirate novel! I love the scope of the action, the complexity of the characters, and the intricacy of the relationships. This would be an outstanding read in and of itself, even without the smoldering tickle drama.

But as far as tickle action goes...QOP suits me to a tea. K, You're always a master at capturing the utter smexyness of foot tickles...and QOP certainly does not disappoint in that regard. But there's also so much action for the overall tickling enthusiast. The gratuitous underarm torture scene is one of my favorites of the novel...and as for the butt tickling scene...

...Wow...

Yeah

That really worked for me.

Awesome job, K. Really loved this one.

I would highly recommend this one to everyone. And if you're not familiar with Kunzite's sensational tickle fiction...you should check out his dozens of free posts in the story section.

Yay,

The Deeto

QOP2 is an absolute delight!

As insane as life has been in my little chick-pea world lately...I totally carved out time to check out this wonderful gem of erotic tickle fiction.

K: you always do a sensational job of crafting a real story in this genre. It's not just a tickle novel, it's a pirate novel. No...it's a tickle pirate novel! I love the scope of the action, the complexity of the characters, and the intricacy of the relationships. This would be an outstanding read in and of itself, even without the smoldering tickle drama.

But as far as tickle action goes...QOP suits me to a tea. K, You're always a master at capturing the utter smexyness of foot tickles...and QOP certainly does not disappoint in that regard. But there's also so much action for the overall tickling enthusiast. The gratuitous underarm torture scene is one of my favorites of the novel...and as for the butt tickling scene...

...Wow...

Yeah

That really worked for me.

Awesome job, K. Really loved this one.

I would highly recommend this one to everyone. And if you're not familiar with Kunzite's sensational tickle fiction...you should check out his dozens of free posts in the story section.

Yay,

The Deeto

Bandito, I really can't overstate how much your support means to me. As I've told you many a time (and you must be getting tired of hearing it by now!) your tickling fiction continues to be an inspiration to me in its breadth, passion, and unbridled sexiness. So to hear such enthusiasm from you for my work is beyond a treat. I'm especially delighted that the piratical scenes themselves tickled your fancy, as I really tried to give this piece a period feel (with a generous helping of anachronistic tickle torture). You outdo yourself in awesomeness, my friend!

Bandito, I really can't overstate how much your support means to me. As I've told you many a time (and you must be getting tired of hearing it by now!) your tickling fiction continues to be an inspiration to me in its breadth, passion, and unbridled sexiness. So to hear such enthusiasm from you for my work is beyond a treat. I'm especially delighted that the piratical scenes themselves tickled your fancy, as I really tried to give this piece a period feel (with a generous helping of anachronistic tickle torture). You outdo yourself in awesomeness, my friend!

Well then we continue to inspire each other, amigo.

YAY!

Love fest!! XD

Creating really awesome tickle fiction is hard...I think it's a lot harder than creating sexy tickle art...and you continue to impress every single time you create something new.

So please continue to make more work like QOP2! Fiction like this is worth its weight in pirate GOLD!

And more scenes like that booty tickling scene, me hearty. Such heated yarns really shiver me timbers. >< Sorry...no more cheesy pirate accent for me pleeze.

Seriously folks...this is a wonderful tickly enovel. You should check it out.

Bye bye,

D-ee-t

Please check out the Queen of Pirates 2: Wreck of the Phantom Ship...

STORY PREVIEW

Enjoy this FREE preview of the first several pages of Kunzite's epic tickling yarn!

It's quite an extreme delay, my apologies. I hurdled with drawings, but I'm back...

Ever since, Queen of Pirates is an intriguing title for me. The choice of words in this e-zine is rich, vivid, eloquent and well-chosen for such an adventurous theme. I like how he gives life to 3 powerful female buccaneers in pure words, that you can get past the description and feel the femininity behind each fierce stride - such gracefully tough ladies. The setting is well created and solid. You can almost sniff the air and the event taking place page by page. After reading “Emergence” and its complex scenes, I know what to expect, but only to find out that it is just more brand new and the quality is very intact.

This conquest has "pierced" a dark mystery of the sought after destination. I like how Revenant has been epically unveiled, too remote, cold and ghostly, then inch by inch igniting into a fiery climax. It is a twist that is close, yet different from "Pirates of the Caribbean." In the end it comes back to purest fetishistic vulnerability. What a ticklish voyage it is!

Can't deny, Kunzite is really a tough writer.

Whatever happened to that comic about that freckled red-headed pirate who was supposed to be super ticklish? I forget who was the one who drew/sold that?

Whatever happened to that comic about that freckled red-headed pirate who was supposed to be super ticklish? I forget who was the one who drew/sold that?

Annie the Amateur Pirate by Dark Harp and Tickle Mantis - one of my favorite tickle comic series. There were 3 issues. Dark Harp sold them through Clips 4 sale. I think the page is closed down, but recently saw Dark Harp post on the TMF, and it sounds like she may be coming back sometime in the future.

I hope so. Super cute series with a ton of potential.

Kind of like the queen of Pirates series from Kunzite. I just reread this novel last week - and MAN it's good. He's so damn talented. Great job again, K. LOVE this novel.

Hope that helps, Rox,

B

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back