• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Queens Right

bktick

TMF Novice
Does anyone know if the video Queens Right (w/Pricilla) contains any bellybutton tickling???

Yes, I have this CD that named 'Queens Right'! It has some bellybutton tickling!!!

Likang I'm Curious..

How do you get a tickling CD into mainland China?

Tron

Hello, Neutron! First, I send the US cash and a paper which has my wanted videos or DVDs and my complete airmail address. And then, TC company received my cash and order. In the end, TC company according to my complete airmail address send the videos or DVDs to me! Do you know???

nihao Likang

looks like we're still going to Beijing in January... haven't gotten any E-mail from you in a long time, drop me a line if you're still interested in getting together. :)

we'll only be there overnight before heading to Xuzhou, but I'm sure that'll be enough time.

Likang..

LOL sounds pretty conventional to me. I was just wondering how customs in a communist country treats tickle videos.

Tron

Hello, Phineas! Yes, I didn't write any email to you for a long time. I am very busy this days because my univercity has a lot of homework and some exam. I am sorry to say that I forget write an email to you, Phineas. Please you excuse me. So before you come to China, Please email to me, I will tell you my telphone number. If you come Beijing, Please connect with me! I am very glad to see you because you are my gooooooooooooooooood friend, you and I very very love to tickle beautiful women! Haha... See you...

Hello, Neutron! I am very glad to you again. Yes, you are right. People's Republic of China is a communist country. But this CHINA isn't 70's CHINA. I bought some tickling videos and DVDs from US by airmail, customs didn't have this power to check my personal package, you know? This is my private airmail package, only I have the power that open the airmail package. So I bought a lot of US tickle videos and DVDs. See you...

Well I'll Be Fucked Likang..

I learn something new everyday. Thanks man!

Tron

It's a pleasure !

It's a pleasure, Neutron! Welcome to our China to visit "2008 Olympic Games"!

Thanks But..

I'm not exactly allowed to go to a country like China..

Tron

As a follow-up to the previous question...Does anyone know if one of the 5 minute clips (Queens Right)contains any bellybutton tickling???

Although 5 minute clips are very nice, but It's too short!

bktick said:
As a follow-up to the previous question...Does anyone know if one of the 5 minute clips (Queens Right)contains any bellybutton tickling???
not on queens right, but clip tc5085 contains superb bellybutton tickling.

Too short!

Hello, TIB! 5 min clips are very nice but they are too short than VHS and DVD!

Likang said:
Hello, Phineas! Yes, I didn't write any email to you for a long time. I am very busy this days because my univercity has a lot of homework and some exam. I am sorry to say that I forget write an email to you, Phineas. Please you excuse me. So before you come to China, Please email to me, I will tell you my telphone number. If you come Beijing, Please connect with me! I am very glad to see you because you are my gooooooooooooooooood friend, you and I very very love to tickle beautiful women! Haha... See you...

I know how that is, my sister-in-law is currently attending the Foreign Language Institute in Beijing and she's studying for her exams right now as well.

Sure, I'll look you up. We'll be in Beijing overnight before catching a flight to Xuzhou, so we can have dinner or something. Bring that cute friend of yours whose pictures you posted way back when, we'll have a few laughs together. :)

Hello, Phineas! I am very glad to see you. I want to see you when you come to Beijing. Do you have Chinese tickle friend in Beijing? Okay, see you in Beijing!!! :Kiss2:

Bellybutton Tickling

:cool:

I have seen both Clips you are speaking of from RT.They do not have any scenes that you speak of,in fact, I will tell you it is feet and underarms thats it I thought it was pretty good! It is more of a erotic/sensual clip as opposed to hardcore tickling.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back