• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quentin Tarantino at work

michal

A photo taken on the set of "Grindhouse". This guy is my hero.

Yeah, he's quite the lucky guy, isn't he? heh

A while ago, someone posted a video of him on the Tyra Banks show in which Banks talked about his foot fetish and even had some ladies come out and do creative things with their feet. One of them drew a picture, holding the paint brush (or was it a pencil or marker?) in her toes. I can't remember what the other ones did. After it was all over, Tarantino got to choose which one was the best.

*BTW, he has the same first name that I do. I spell it differently, but it's the same name :D. In fact, Quentin Tarantino was one of my nicknames while growing up.

Oh, what a lucky fellow he is, to tell women how to pose their bare feet for the movie camera and be paid well for it, too. :D

Long live Quentin! He definitely deserves an Oscar!;)

indivision said:
Yeah, he's quite the lucky guy, isn't he? heh

A while ago, someone posted a video of him on the Tyra Banks show in which Banks talked about his foot fetish and even had some ladies come out and do creative things with their feet. One of them drew a picture, holding the paint brush (or was it a pencil or marker?) in her toes. I can't remember what the other ones did. After it was all over, Tarantino got to choose which one was the best.

*BTW, he has the same first name that I do. I spell it differently, but it's the same name :D. In fact, Quentin Tarantino was one of my nicknames while growing up.

On the show, i believe he also said he didnt have a foot fetish. :ermm:

Yeah I remember the show when he was on. He didn't seem comfortable with the label "foot fetish" but he clearly demonstrated on that he does have one. It's all about semantics with some people...

BTW whose feet are those?

maniactickler said:
On the show, i believe he also said he didnt have a foot fetish. :ermm:

He said he didn't like the word "fetish" but that he did have an interest in women's feet. :feets:

I would like to have been the make-up artist who had to dab and blend a little base on her feet !

just shows where hard work and perserverence can get us :bowing:
on the tyra show, he said that he has a "fondness" for feet. me too! :happyfloa

As I remember correctly, he was on Late Night with Jay Leno right after the first Kill Bill came out, and Jay brought up his foot fetish as evidenced in Kill Bill by the "wiggle your big toe" scene. Quentin seemed very uncomfortable about the subject then as well. It is a shame that he feels some sort of shame about his fetish. While I don't much care for his newer movies, it would be great to have such a popular person as a spokesperson for the foot fetish in mainstream.

I also seem to remember Jay exposing Enrique Iglaesies (sp?) as having a foot fetish on his show as well. The female guest removed her shoes and put her bare feet in his lap, which he proceeded to rub and massage.

Celebrity foot fetishes....

I think Jay Leno has a foot fetish, too or knows how footie folks like us will search high and low for a mere glimpse at a woman's feet on camera.....he has had a number of female guests remove their shoes or show him their feet, like Britney Spears and Heather Locklear, whom he tickled while she wiggled her foot on his desk. I wonder who will challenge HIM to divulge his latent foot fetish!

Not a big fan of Tarantino, but he can do great technical work, his content usually sucks....but that's just my opin-....um...the truth. :angel:

mrmiguu said:
I think Jay Leno has a foot fetish, too or knows how footie folks like us will search high and low for a mere glimpse at a woman's feet on camera.....he has had a number of female guests remove their shoes or show him their feet, like Britney Spears and Heather Locklear, whom he tickled while she wiggled her foot on his desk. I wonder who will challenge HIM to divulge his latent foot fetish!

Not a big fan of Tarantino, but he can do great technical work, his content usually sucks....but that's just my opin-....um...the truth. :angel:
Hey now, Kill Bill was just about perfect, and Death Proof was pretty damn sweet as well.

As I remember correctly, he was on Late Night with Jay Leno right after the first Kill Bill came out, and Jay brought up his foot fetish as evidenced in Kill Bill by the "wiggle your big toe" scene. Quentin seemed very uncomfortable about the subject then as well. It is a shame that he feels some sort of shame about his fetish. While I don't much care for his newer movies, it would be great to have such a popular person as a spokesperson for the foot fetish in mainstream.

I also seem to remember Jay exposing Enrique Iglaesies (sp?) as having a foot fetish on his show as well. The female guest removed her shoes and put her bare feet in his lap, which he proceeded to rub and massage.

wuts the wiggle your big toe scene?

All his movies are classics, i like this guy more and more every day :D

Tarantino is a pretty lucky guy, but something about his personality has always creeped me out. Meh.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back