• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Query: Name of movie with great tickle scene

richie222

The tickle scene in question is from a colour movie shot in the forties/ fifties/ maybe early sixties and concerns a husband and wife in their comfortable sitting room having a dispute over a letter/piece of paper/document that will determine some kind of outcome- similar to the scene in Laurel and Hardy's 'Way Out West'.

The wife hides it in her blouse and refuses to give it back to her husband. She ends up lying face down on the floor with him kneeling over her tickling her sides demanding she give it back. After perhaps 20 seconds of tickling they are interrupted by the arrival of a visitor. They stand up, embarrassed, with the husband holding the piece of paper. After a moment the wife snatches it from his hand but they are with other people so he doesn't make a move.

The couple are wealthy, in their late twenties/ thirties and I seem to remember have some kind of older valet/ butler. I saw the movie when I was a kid many years ago and vaguely remember the husband being a sort of Gig Young-type (?) and the wife having wavy blonde or reddish hair (?) and being extremely ticklish.

Any ideas about the name of the film or the actors, anyone? Any info gratefully appreciated...

R

Was it definately colour? Sounds similar to Come to the Stable. They are interupted by nuns in that scene

I have seen this clip. It was either posted here on the forum or on Youtube. I will look into it.

Thanks a lot for your replies. The 'Come to the Stable' scene certainly fits the description and is very similar. The film I remember is definitely in colour- and the scene better. I also remember the wife lying face-down being tickled and later, after being interrupted, snatching the letter/ document back out of the husband's hand as they were standing side by side (wife on left). The camera work was less close up, suggesting a fifties movie. Any ideas, Texastickler,? Or anyone else? Or have the years distorted my memory?...

Thanks a lot for your replies. The 'Come to the Stable' scene certainly fits the description and is very similar. The film I remember is definitely in colour- and the scene better. I also remember the wife lying face-down being tickled and later, after being interrupted, snatching the letter/ document back out of the husband's hand as they were standing side by side (wife on left). The camera work was less close up, suggesting a fifties movie. Any ideas, Texastickler,? Or anyone else? Or have the years distorted my memory?...
Some movie tickling scenes are very similar, for example, the dog lickings in the gal-pal comedy short I'll Be Suing You [1934] and one of the Little Rascal episodes. Without more information, it's difficult to say whether what you remember is something new (to us) or whether you saw a colorized version of Come to the Stable. Good luck.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back