• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question about couples

b0xr

2nd Level Red Feather
I was fooling around with my wife today and started tickling her. She isn't a true ticklee like most of the 'Lees' here at the TMF. She doesn't really like it that much but she is well aware of my desires and really doesn't object to it too much either. I do alot of tickling for someone NOT married to a 'LEE...I know I am lucky in that respect. She told me this morning that we will have the house to ourselves Friday and that she would allow me tie and tickle her...I almost fell off the bed. We have played with bondage before so that isn't anything new but her agreeing to a tickle session while tied IS. I am very excited about this. I do not plan on getting carried away with this and I hope she enjoys it so we can play this way again and again. QUESTION...Are there any people or couples that started out as a non-tickle couple that transformed into a tickle couple?

My wife and I are going on 18 years now and when we first were dating I found that she was not ticklish at all and never really thought about tickling or had any regard for it. She tried to be ticklish again for me but was not able to get that ability back, but what she did do was to become one of the best ticklers I have ever had tickle me. She knows all my spots, weakness', and how to keep me at a HYSTERICAL high while working on me. So I guess you can say that we are now a tickle couple but we didn't start that way. But she does not meet with anyone else. She reserves it for me only.

Some Lee's aren't born that way...

My wife is a "Lee" in much the same way yours is. She probably thought I was a lunatic when we first started dating, but after 16 years together, the phrase "You haven't tickled me much lately." translates to "You're not giving me enough attention." So I think she'd have a hard time living without it now.

The important thing is to make sure your wife enjoys this upcoming session as much as you do, so she'll be looking forward to the next time "the house is empty". If you play your cards right, you too can have the girl that makes all your dreams come true!

Good Luck - Darv

Well, Drew and I have always been into tickling. But, I did want to respond and wish you lots of fun Friday night. I hope you both have a wonderful time!

Ann

Interesting question. I have the exact opposite problem. I'm trying to turn my bf into a 'ler. He does tickle me a lot, but not as often as I would like. I'm afraid to ask for it because I don't want him to feel he "has to" do it. But I try to tease him often. It's a real challenge. Sounds like you got some sound advice, though.

I'm quite fortunate to be engaged to someone who has NO problems allowing me to tickle her feet, or anyplace else my fingers might be aching to explore!!

Back when I first got involved in my first 'major' relationship....the girl in question wasn't very responsive...in fact...she didn't like being tickled much at all....it took me a while to gain her trust, as well as relay to her what exactly it was about her feet and tickling them that made me so crazy.

In the meantime, I'd freely let her tickle MY feet....something she found much more enjoyable to do (I figure so that she wouldn't HAVE to be the 'lee)....when she saw how much she could get me to react and how ELSE I reacted to it....somewhere along the way something changed....and after a little more time, she began propping her feet near me and asking me to tickle her....with more time, she learned to enjoy the experience of being tickled as much as I did...(and still do...)....it also allowed me to explore other foot-fetish related things I'd learned about and wanted to try....

Thanks for the input everyone...I'll let you know how things work out.

Please let us know how it goes!

I had a glimmer of hope reading your story, not that mine matches yours. Pre-marriage, I had an okay tickling life with my wife. She's ticklish enough and while I knew she was not the type I could tie down, I tickled her often enough when we dated. We even had some good tickle fights.

But starting on our :wow: wedding night, my attempts to tickle the misses fell flat. She simply rejected it, getting mad.

Boxr, your wife isn't a tickle ball-buster like the girl I married. But reading your story gave me a glimmer of hope anyway. Please let us know how the bondage/tickle date goes.

And can we :rotate: double-date with our wives? Maybe yours could teach mine something!

EmEs..it is nice to bring a little sunshine into someone's life through this forum. I have been here for years and reading all the great posts usually made me a little envious of all the people involved in the RT tickling community. I'm sure you read all the posts about the gatherings with as much jealousy as I do and probably many others in our situation too but on the other hand I feel lucky to have someone like my wife that at least understands this unique fetish we have. She protests the tickling too but usually allows it more often than not. I can relate to NOT like being tickled as I am strictly a LER and have absolutely no desires to be tickled. She tries tickling me but gets annoyed because I'm not ticklsh at all. She does enjoy her feet to be tickled softly...no hard tickling. I hope tomorrow goes well and I will post an update. I hope this comes off as she has been complaining about a sore throat today so we'll see what happens....wish me luck

Well...it finally happened tonight. We thought we had the house ourselves this past weekend but we were interrupted and had to hold off. I thought she was just never going to agree to it again and this afternoon she told me we would be alone tonight. I asked her if she was ok with me tickling her and she said YES !! She actually told me she would enjoy it. I tied her and tickled her but only for about 5 minutes. I probably could have taken longer but it was our first time with tickling and bondage so I didn't go crazy. She had a good time and we had sex afterward. SHort sex lol but that was fun too. She gets so much more ticklish after she O's...waay more! Funny thing is..after I O it's kinda like when we have sex. I'm not as interested in tickling her as before i O. Is that true with anyone else?? Just curious about that

I was about to follow up with you

Boxr, I was about to follow up with you when you posted the update! I thought your wife was gonna chicken out - it pleases me to see she kept her word! Thanks for the good news.

How did you restrain your wife, and where did you tickle her? Did she laugh, scream, struggle, etc.? What does she look like?

Wise choice to break her in with just a five minute tickle. Don't let the wind out of your sails, though! Work her up to ten minutes, then fifteen, and so on.

Not that I would do it by script, but just because my orgasm ends the sex that doesn't mean I would stop the tickling - especially if my wife's ticklishness level is escalating.

b0xr said:
Funny thing is..after I O it's kinda like when we have sex. I'm not as interested in tickling her as before i O. Is that true with anyone else?? Just curious about that

I think that's the way my bf feels. He loves to torture me before hand, but afterward nothing. I enjoy tickling him afterward, though... :evilha:

b0xr said:
Funny thing is..after I O it's kinda like when we have sex. I'm not as interested in tickling her as before i O. Is that true with anyone else?? Just curious about that

Since tickling is so tightly bound to sexual desire for me, I think we share the same feelings after sex. After the built-up sexual/tickling tension has been released, my only desire is to let my wife know how much I appreciate her with tender kisses & massaging. But the cycle of building up the desire to tickle her silly starts again almost immediately.

I'd have to say the O's have it!

b0xr, congratulations on excellently managing the transition into this new phase of your marital relationship. Em Es, I hope you'll patiently persevere in your pursit of your marital goals as well. Best of luck to you.

Thanks to everyone..

Es...I tied her in a 3/4 spread eagle. I left her right arm free.She dislocated her elbow in May and she really hasn't got the mobility or strength to test it yet. I did enjoy watching her trying to untie her other arm though. She was laughing and saying 'I can't get this damn thing off'. It was fun and I do anticipate more fun like that...maybe not regularly but I'll take it when it comes.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back