• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question about the chatroom

tickleteasing

Verified
If this is the wrong place I apologize but when I try to log in the chatroom it says I need a java enabled browser, however when I go in the new chatroom the one with the video on it everything works fine. I thought the forum had only one chat room not two and got rid of one.

The Java chatroom is the main one, but is currently down (I believe). The new A/V room is the backup room, used when the main chatroom is down.

The Java chatroom is the main one, but is currently down (I believe). The new A/V room is the backup room, used when the main chatroom is down.

That's a good thing. :)

What I have found is that there are pros and cons to both chat rooms. The A/V room's pros is that, once you add someone to your block list, they stay blocked even after you've been gone and come back. Even after you sign out and come back. :D In the DigiChat, however, that isn't so; if someone so much as signs out and signs back in, they are bumped off of your ignore list. It's a shame, really. :rolleyes:

In the A/V room, private chatting with people is more difficult because you do not have the separate window option, but rather you have to type the user's name in brackets <TangerineTicklee> like so, to send them whispers, and whisper back and forth. It makes the A/V seem more like a social, open place, and less of a secret-like place, but in all actuality, it is still rather reclusive because of the fact that barely anyone ever goes there.

A bit of the best of both worlds, it seems. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back