• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question and a free clip

TMJ Productions

1st Level Yellow Feather
I had a hard drive crash and unfortunately the hard drive contained every clip of Gemini.
The clips from the "All Art Fetish/TMJ Productions" site and also every clip from "Gemini's Fetish World" site.

So I'm reaching out to all you clip collectors who have purchased any or all of these clips.
I'm willing to trade you a clip of your choice for each Gemini clip.

Please PM me here on the TMF if you might be interested in trading.

Thanks everyone for your time.

Here's a free clip for you: http://mfi.re/watch/vhj9yrchgivnkca/NKICZTKFTKS.wmv

Sweet innocent Nikki being tickled out of her mind
I hope you enjoy!

Hey man, really sorry to hear about your hard drive crash. I know it's a little more expensive, but you might want to look into a RAID-mirroring enabled hard drive pack, which has two hard drives built into it. That way if one dies, your data isn't lost and you can replace the data without issue. The data simply copies to the other drive after every update you make.

I think this is a good incentive you've offered and with you luck in the recovery process.

Actually, you can get all of your lost clips for free from C4S.

Just contact them using your Admin access and let them know you need access to your clips. They will ask you verification questions and then give you access to download every clip you've ever uploaded.

I've lost a hard drive or two and have used this C4S solution.

JD

The 3 rules of working with computers:
1. Backup
2. Backup
3. Backup

Good luck in getting your stuff back!

Sounds cliche, but he's right. I think the winning combo is a hybrid of what all have proposed. Use James's suggestion to get back your baseline of content, and a redundancy-based storage system moving forward to ensure you don't have a repeat :).

The 3 rules of working with computers:
1. Backup
2. Backup
3. Backup

Good luck in getting your stuff back!

I think the issue is that at some point, Gemini decided she wanted out of the business and asked that all of her clips be taken down from Clips4Sale, and being the stand-up guy that he is, TMJ obliged. Perhaps that's why he is not able to get them in the way you mentioned?

tkltoy is right. Gem and I took her site down and deleted the clips from C4S.
I'd still like to have them in my library and also if the time is right with Gemini then sometime re-release her clips.

Also I'm in the process of getting backups for the backups!

Thanks Darth, tkltoy, Trepak and JD!!

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back