• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for admin + a clip for your time

chew2uk

TMF Novice
Now that Tickletown has stopped providing mainstream clips (which is a shame as it was a great source) can we post those clips.

As for the clip. This is my 1st split so hope it works. Have used win rar. It is a m/f underarm clip but had to use VLC media player to view it

I don't see a problem with it personally. They copyright of the material belongs to the original creator. Anyone else have an opinion?

Moses25 said:
Down with fat people.

Cheers.

??????????????????????

Do you mean you're down with fat people, as in..."those fat people are ok in my book!" ? Or do you mean down with fat people as in "get rid of all fat people".

Cuz if it's the latter....and I'm not "fat" but still......if it's the latter, I have to say:

Down with people named Moses25! Dude! C'mon now!

As one of those contributors to tickletown...

...I dont care. All I have ever asked of anyone is if they repost my stuff here or anywhere else give me credit for the capture (and saying credit to the original poster doesnt count...I have a name LOL!! Props to "dajerx" or even "keith" is fine).

MTP Jeff said:
Anyone else have an opinion?

I think it's cool to share any mainstream stuff, no matter who grabbed it initially. I do agree, however, that it's good to give credit where it's due.

Ann

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back