• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for any paintballers out there

mykal

TMF Regular
Yesterday, I found out that for my soon to be brother-in-law's bachelor party, the plan is to rent out a paint ball arena (I think that's the right term) and and play for either the day, or until everyone is too battered and bruised to continue.

I've heard from co-workers over the years that if you get hit, you will definitely feel it and will probably continue feeling it for several days afterwards. My question is, aside from the obvious answers of 'Don't play' and 'Don't get hit', any ideas as to what I can do so that I won't get beaten up too badly?

Well, it will hurt a bit, and it may raise a welt, especially if it hits bare skin, but it won't be off-the-scale bad. However, there are ways to reduce or prevent it. First, you can wear heavy clothing. A good jacket, and a pair of relatively thick pants'll stop it completely. OR, you can purchase armor for yourself. They make all kinds, although I find it MADATORY that you wear a face mask. DO NOT risk your eyes.

I've done it once, but it was kind of an unnoficial thing. some of the soldiers from work invited me along to use some equipment they'd hired and go out on the training area at the rear of the camp. As we were strolling up the hill (me in the van) one of the others decided it would be quite funny to shoot me up the arse from about 10 feet behind me. Quite possibly the single-most agonsing experience of my life since I last forced myself to listen to a George W. bush speech.

Oddly enough the same guy shot me in the face from a similar range a few hours later. It hit the mask and I barely felt a thing. So getting shot in the face is preferable to anywhere else because the mask is more absorbant than any body armour. Heh heh.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back