• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for armpit aficionados: (Ler and Lee)

Lostcause13

Verified
So in a lot of ub focused vids the lee has their arms stretched out but also their upper arms near the elbows tied together. I think it looks really hot, but how much more are they really restrained if theyre stretched real good?
Does the increase in helplessness add to the lee's reactions? Thanks.

I like to tickle pits with the arms tied tightly over their heads and have never tied the elbow area together and haven't had any problems tickling the crap out of their pits. But, if they were somehow wiggling too much for my taste, I definitely wouldn't hesitate to do so!

It’s a lot harder to move my arms at all when they are restrained like this.

I've wanted to do this but haven't had the chance. The closest I was able to do was when I was able to pin a female friend of mine by her biceps in the middle of a play wrestle. I found that I had more control over the armpit tickling then vs. just pinning wrists.

I don't have much experience with bondage but in my experience the armpit is extraordinarily ticklish no matter what position you're in... I personally can't imagine any variables that would make it more or less so. The devastating thing about being restrained in any position, in my eyes, is just having that excruciatingly vulnerable spot exposed to a tickler's whims.

As someone with extremely ticklish underarms, I would say tight bondage is overrated. In fact, I feel a lot more ticklish when I am free to react, because then the tickler can tickle when it is least expected. If I have to be tied, the most ticklish position for my underarms would be being tied to armrests leaving a wide gap for fingers to move in and tickle.

As someone with extremely ticklish underarms, I would say tight bondage is overrated. In fact, I feel a lot more ticklish when I am free to react, because then the tickler can tickle when it is least expected. If I have to be tied, the most ticklish position for my underarms would be being tied to armrests leaving a wide gap for fingers to move in and tickle.

Having armpits exposed forcefully still allows one to get tickled more than the body normally would allow to. Being tickled when your body would normally force your armpits closed it takes away one natural defence mechanism. But yeah, I guess a cooperative 'lee like you doesn't need such 'auxiliary tool' of 'helping you endure lots of prolonged tickling'. :)

Having armpits exposed forcefully still allows one to get tickled more than the body normally would allow to. Being tickled when your body would normally force your armpits closed it takes away one natural defence mechanism. But yeah, I guess a cooperative 'lee like you doesn't need such 'auxiliary tool' of 'helping you endure lots of prolonged tickling'. :)

No... I think I'm going to second the "overrated" vote, too. And honestly, the "cooperative" nature of the 'lee isn't the point. First, in my experience, the illusion of being able to move your arms to protect that spot, and not actually being able to get there makes the sensation all the more intense. Secondly, a very tight, straight tie flattens things out, stretching the skin, so while this could work for some people with really light tickling, for me, actually having that hollow, with the skin and nerves not stretched as taut, makes the sensation more intense, especially with respect to deep tickles. Flattening that area out makes it easier for me to resist the actual sensations, with no practical difference in the ability to block the tickles. If you can't put your arms down, you can't put them down, and the tickling will happen regardless, if the 'ler chooses.

Now, I happen to be exceptionally sensitive in that area... so people who are more affected by light tickles or less ticklish there in general might react to more of a stretch... YMMV. I just personally find the sensation more intense if the whole elbows and upper arms thing isn't done, without any relevance to "cooperation".

We have an under-the-bed restraint kit thingy which works well enough, but there's some slack and I've been really wanting to be stretched out in a more immobile way. I think it would increase the intensity and helplessness for sure. The Rhino is on the case tryna find new bondage xD

It depends on whether you want quantity or quality I guess. When there is a possibility for me to resist the tickling, and I still get touched in my underarms, it tickles a lot more. But they key to making me get into a tickled-frenzy is to not focus too much at one spot at a time. Like if you are tickling my underarms and I close them, there will always be several other places you can tickle, causing me to loosen up my hands and allowing your fingers to get into my hollows again. Keep doing that for a while and I would go hysterical. I am sure you are way too creative at tickling to require a woman to be tied down for it :p

In my experience, there are really no hard and fast rules. There are few sights more exciting to me than a woman with her arms stretched above her head, and I've known some lees who will completely lose it if for instance you stretch the underarm and tickle with a tongue (preferably w/out deodorant lol). Yet there have been others I've sent into hopeless hysterics with my fingers in under the arms, while their arms are pinned as tightly as possible to their sides. Still, to echo a few others here, I've gotten super results by restraining in a way make it possible to ALMOST pull their arms down. I'd have to say really, the type of tickling and how it's done is just as important as the position.

No... I think I'm going to second the "overrated" vote, too. And honestly, the "cooperative" nature of the 'lee isn't the point. First, in my experience, the illusion of being able to move your arms to protect that spot, and not actually being able to get there makes the sensation all the more intense. Secondly, a very tight, straight tie flattens things out, stretching the skin, so while this could work for some people with really light tickling, for me, actually having that hollow, with the skin and nerves not stretched as taut, makes the sensation more intense, especially with respect to deep tickles. Flattening that area out makes it easier for me to resist the actual sensations, with no practical difference in the ability to block the tickles. If you can't put your arms down, you can't put them down, and the tickling will happen regardless, if the 'ler chooses.

Now, I happen to be exceptionally sensitive in that area... so people who are more affected by light tickles or less ticklish there in general might react to more of a stretch... YMMV. I just personally find the sensation more intense if the whole elbows and upper arms thing isn't done, without any relevance to "cooperation".

You are talking about tight versus loose bondage. I very well might prefer seeing a woman struggle and giving them some leeway (I also can enjoy no bondage tickling), but variety is the spice of life.

Last edited:
It depends on whether you want quantity or quality I guess. When there is a possibility for me to resist the tickling, and I still get touched in my underarms, it tickles a lot more. But they key to making me get into a tickled-frenzy is to not focus too much at one spot at a time. Like if you are tickling my underarms and I close them, there will always be several other places you can tickle, causing me to loosen up my hands and allowing your fingers to get into my hollows again. Keep doing that for a while and I would go hysterical. I am sure you are way too creative at tickling to require a woman to be tied down for it :p

There's no protecting 100% your weak spots. I do like to tickle unpredictably and occasionally slow down giving the lee the illusion the pleading is making the tickling come to a complete halt.

Speaking about bondage, I once saw a video where the lee's upperarms were secured above her head (could even be done next to her head), but her wrists and lower arms are free. When the armpits are getting tickled, though, that hand can struggle with the hand tickling, but not block said armpit no more as the tickling hand is blocking the way.

I liked that. Very creative bondage, yet simple.

Last screencap below

tc5451.JPG

I love stretching a girl out so her arms are pulled tightly over her head and then tickling her armpits with a feather. Never tied the elbows though. Wrists together or tied individually with restraint type things close together.
This is my first post and first time I've been here in probably one year. Just looked at my profile and I've been a member for 13.5 years lol. Goodness thats a long time.

In my experience, there are really no hard and fast rules. There are few sights more exciting to me than a woman with her arms stretched above her head, and I've known some lees who will completely lose it if for instance you stretch the underarm and tickle with a tongue (preferably w/out deodorant lol). Yet there have been others I've sent into hopeless hysterics with my fingers in under the arms, while their arms are pinned as tightly as possible to their sides. Still, to echo a few others here, I've gotten super results by restraining in a way make it possible to ALMOST pull their arms down. I'd have to say really, the type of tickling and how it's done is just as important as the position.

Being tickled while you can move but not enough to be able to stop the tickling can cause total ticklish chaos inside the mind, I have to admit. Especially if the tickling is light and continuous lol

There's no protecting 100% your weak spots. I do like to tickle unpredictably and occasionally slow down giving the lee the illusion the pleading is making the tickling come to a complete halt.

Speaking about bondage, I once saw a video where the lee's upperarms were secured above her head (could even be done next to her head), but her wrists and lower arms are free. When the armpits are getting tickled, though, that hand can struggle with the hand tickling, but not block said armpit no more as the tickling hand is blocking the way.

I liked that. Very creative bondage, yet simple.

Last screencap below

tc5451.JPG

If it has to be in between those four positions, I think I would feel the most tickled in the first position if you got my underarms from behind. There seems enough room to move and also pull the hands down but just not enough to close the armpits. That would be really insane

Being tickled while you can move but not enough to be able to stop the tickling can cause total ticklish chaos inside the mind, I have to admit. Especially if the tickling is light and continuous lol

"Ticklish chaos" inside the mind. EXCELLENT! Like pinning the arms underneath the knees. Of course that doesn't work with some of the super buckers haha.

I prefer for the elbows to be secured too , but out to the side more. So that the upper arms are more V shaped. It helps create a deeper hollow to tickle. Those videos are hotter!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"Ticklish chaos" inside the mind. EXCELLENT! Like pinning the arms underneath the knees. Of course that doesn't work with some of the super buckers haha.

Being pinned down is a different feeling than being tied and helpless. Being pinned down like you said while a finger is twitching in each underarm would have me howling with tickle-crazed laughter

I've tickled a woman in standing up position with her arms up and also tied her elbows (v shape for sure ticklehound). This type of restraining left her underarms absolutely exposed when she couldn't pull her elbows in in an attempt to protect herself.

I love the face down spread eagle position while I straddle the lee. I love leaning my body against their back and wiggling my index finger into each arm pit. Every lee I've tried that with goes ballistic even those who are marginally ticklish under their arms if not restrained. I think the reason is because being face down and spread out gives a sense of real helplessness which I find is the key to intensify the ticklish sensations. Great conversation and I appreciate the insight of everyone on this topic!

I love the face down spread eagle position while I straddle the lee. I love leaning my body against their back and wiggling my index finger into each arm pit. Every lee I've tried that with goes ballistic even those who are marginally ticklish under their arms if not restrained. I think the reason is because being face down and spread out gives a sense of real helplessness which I find is the key to intensify the ticklish sensations. Great conversation and I appreciate the insight of everyone on this topic!

Wiggling an index finger in each armpit is an extremely tickly trick, I am speaking from experience. One of the most ticklish sensations I ever feel. I am not a big fan of being tied up but if it has to be, I'd give it a try in the position you described :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back