• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for female lers that tickle guys

indivision

TMF Expert
I was just wondering, do you prefer to tickle guys who are a lot bigger than you? Or would you rather tickle guys who are about your size, or even smaller than you are?

Or does it even matter as long as the guy is ticklish?

On another tickle board, a female 'ler said that she liked to tickle bigger, muscular guys because she was a small girl, and it gave her a bit of a power trip.

So...how do you all feel?

I prefer bigger men. I'm not really into muscular men but a lee is a lee :D I like him to be bigger and stronger than me.

I'm about 5'6" and fairly slim. Would that interest any of you lady lers? :)

reminiscences

Well, kinda related to this topic perhaps, as a male 'ler' I suppose my primary attraction to foot tickling rests from my fetish for soft, sexy female feet, coupled with the melodious sound of female laughter elicited from pleasureable sensations on the toes & soles.

But as a 'lee' it's the delicious feeling of being a little bit 'tortured.' I'm 52 now & sometimes I wonder where all the female lers have gone. I knew one in college who delighted in sitting on her male victims - she was a little chunky but still cute - & tickling them into hysterics. She got me twice & through the wall of my dorm room I could the pleas of another victim occasionally. Several years later I worked with a female who was about 8 years older than me who actually (twice) tried pulling off my shoes in the office (you can guess her motive, lolol), and her husband mentioned that she was always tickling his feet to the point of annoyance. Before she was married she also liked to go to strip clubs - where there were male strippers - and she would comment to us on how great they looked dancing in their bare feet. I guess she was one of that very rare breed of female fetishists preferring male feet! If I could only find her now! Ginny - where are you? My shoes are off. Please tickle me now! lolol

I am 6'5" if any of you female lers are interested.

indivision said:
I was just wondering, do you prefer to tickle guys who are a lot bigger than you? Or would you rather tickle guys who are about your size, or even smaller than you are?

Or does it even matter as long as the guy is ticklish?

On another tickle board, a female 'ler said that she liked to tickle bigger, muscular guys because she was a small girl, and it gave her a bit of a power trip.

So...how do you all feel?

I'm small & short (5'1), so yeah; tickling bigger (muscular) guys; is alot of fun :xpulcy: . But, tickling any size, lee (who's is really ticklish & loves it) is fun also ;) . TX

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back