• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question For Forum Members Who Work Out At Gyms..

Keep in mind that being sore is normal, and often a good thing. When I started, I went at a pretty fast pace until I was advised to slow down. Even after slowing down I was very sore because my body wasn't used to me being that active. Overtime, what made me sore is something that I do very easily now, but that's when I set new goals and such and try to meet those.

Hi Mitch. The most important aspect in losing weight is diet. I'm not talking about drinking slim fast. You should try to eat clean foods (whole grains, lean meats, veggies; basically anything on the outside of the grocery store). For specifically targeting weight loss in workouts, the best way to do this is 30-45 mins cardio in the am when you first wake up on an empty stomach( getting your heart rate to 130-150 range) your body will have no digested nutrients to burn as energy and at that level of intensity (130-150 hb per minute). Your body will go to its fat stores for energy. Take care!

Thanks, Franky.

Thanks, Leo.

Thanks, whatev.

I saw my father tonight. He told me that I look like I've lost weight. I'm going back to the gym later today
My goal today is to equal or better what I did on the treadmill on Tuesday, 30 or more minutes, of increasing speed.

Last edited:
+1 on interval training. You don't have to stick with just one thing. Mix it up if you want and have fun with it. There's a lot of good information out there and working with a trainer is smart. Congrats on your success!

Thanks pyr.

One thing I';ve noticed. '
'
Yes.. I still have "Chinese food" Twice a week. (Bad boy, I know).. but..

I've noticed several things.

My waistline/stomach has definitely shrunk, and my appetite is much less. Today.. I had a small ceaser salad and small burger for lunch, and was full. I've also given up almost all sweets. My only snack now, is orange sherbet. No cakes/pies/cookies/puddings, etc. All those things are history.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back