• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for lers and lees.......

dudge

TMF Regular
Has anyone else ever been in a situation where the ler was laughing as hard as if not harder than the lee? I enjoyed that experience once. The lady I was dating at the time enjoyed tickling me and when we were alone, she took full advantage. She always laughed with joy at my reactions and pleadings, but once, while blowing raspberries on my belly, she had to stop because she was laughing even harder than I was. She was laughing so hard, she had to stop. Anyone else???

Last edited:
That is one of the sickest things I have ever read.

I am reporting this post to a moderator.

:disgust::disgust::disgust:

I'll save you the trouble "clip". Hey Mods, my girlfriend used to blow raspberries on my belly and then laughed so hard she had to stop! Any shrinks in the forum? I'm really sick.
And thank you to Isabeau for your reply. You're sweet.

no problem...and to answer your first question...no the few times i've been tickled, the ler never laughed as hard as i did...

however...when my husband does give me a few quick tickles..he makes this silly giggle noise...lol...

p.s. Where's The Clip i think was trying in his rather weird way to be funny...

I dated one girl that was in absolute stitches because of how ticklish I was. Of course, she turned out to be more ticklish than she thought she was, which had me laughing quite a bit as well. :D

I've been in a few situations where the ler has been laughing so hard at my reactions that he/she has stopped, though that has only occured together with small tickles :p

When I'm tickling a really ticklish guy, I usually end up laughing as hard/harder than him and have to stop because it's so hilarious to watch his reactions, especially if it's a bigger guy. It's nice to prove to guys once in a while that they're not as macho as they think they are :cool2:

My thanks to each of you for your input. I appreciate your candor and willingness to share.

I'll save you the trouble "clip". Hey Mods, my girlfriend used to blow raspberries on my belly and then laughed so hard she had to stop!

See everyone, condemned by his own sick/perverted mouth. :rant:

This sort of thing has to be stopped right now. If anyone would like to join me in a crusade against this sort of thing then please email me at [email protected] :devil2:

Honestly, I've never heard of this happening. I've mostly been a 'ler and I almost never laugh at my victim while I'm tickling them. Though sometimes, a reaction DOES catch me by surprise and make me giggle, but I've never stopped as a result of it.

But having said that, I can see where a tickler might take such great delight in their victim's plight (I seriously didn't try to make that rhyme) as to become giddy and begin laughing as hard or harder than them.

Now...I HAVE had to stop tickling because I was laughing so hard from BEING tickled at the same time... :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back