• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for people who say they are lees only

Jerry67911

2nd Level Green Feather
You know why you love to be tickled. You find someone who understands and is not only willing but would love to fulfill your fantasies and tickle you just the way you want, whether it is light, erotic tickling or merciless tickle torture, testing and expanding your limits. They do this to you because you both love it. They feel the same way about being tickled. They enjoy it the same way you do. Why wouldn't you want to do for them what they did for you?

I would.

When I say "lee only" I don't mean I have some aversion to tickling others. I just don't usually enjoy it the way I enjoy being tickled.

Well I think it depends on the person. Some 'lees like to tickle others on rare occasions.
But as a 'lee myself, I dont get that feeling that 'lers do when they tickle someone.
I enjoy the feeling of being tickled and helpless part too much lol

However.. If I was asked to tickle a friend for fun or for revenge, I would lol

Revenge is always fun :)

I would.

When I say "lee only" I don't mean I have some aversion to tickling others. I just don't usually enjoy it the way I enjoy being tickled.

I completely understand that. Being tickled induces very intense feelings. I would probably prefer to experience them too, but would love to inflict those feelings on a willing lee too.

i'll do it if he really wants me to. it just does nothing for me on a sexual level, 's all.

I'm not attracted to or turned on by someone who desires to be
topped by me on any level.

But do you enjoy it, Emily? Not sexually, just is it fun?

I only lee rarely, and even then it has to be extreme circumstances (levels of stress that make me want to die), and I'm particular about the ler. Very particular. Mondy sort of explained why I don't use my wife as a ler ever. Puts a dynamic into play that neither of us are comfortable with. We tried it a couple times, and both of us (her even more than me) don't really like the way it turns out.

Just to give the inverse perspective on the question.

Christopher

I would.

Yep. What she said. I'll tickle briefly, poking back and forth with friends. And I love tickle fights. But, I'm rarely into tickling another person for any length of time. I do on occassion if I'm close enough with the person to want to let them enjoy that side of things. But, I much prefer being tickled.

I would.

Exactly this. It doesn't mean I won't/don't tickle and have a good time doing so (because I do) but I LOVE being tickled and that's where I get my joy from. :)

i'll do it if he really wants me to. it just does nothing for me on a sexual level, 's all.

This. And I don't think all Lers are switches...some only want to tickle and not be tickled...therefore it is symbiotic that there are those that only want to be tickled.

I may poke at someone back or rarely participate in a ler-ish session. But lering is completely and 100% not me. On some levels I even feel uncomfortable doing it if someone wants me to dominate them. THAT is definitely not me. I don't choose to be this way out of spite. I just am what I am.

I'm a ler, not a lee, but i felt the need to kinda flip this around... even though I like to tickle and that's where I have myfun and get turned on from and all that, even though I don't get turned on by being tickled, if I tickled someone and they wanted to tickle me and they liked to tickle people I'd let them even though I'm a ler. It doesnt make me a switch, just means I want to please the person I'm with even thought it dosesn't do anything for me.

Because there are certain dynamics in a relationship between ler and lee. The ler is a tad dominant, the lee a tad submissive. That's what makes the whole thing so exciting. A submissive ler or switch could never give me the same than someone who was ler only. So it basically is what BrightEyes said.

It isn't a problem though because my ler so does not want to be tickled and hates being tied down! :)

I always say I'm definitely a 'lee - through and through

HOWEVER, I loveee tickle fights with the other half, especially fighting back and getting revenge on him.

For me, it makes me feel awkward tickling someone else unless it's him. Tickling him purely doesn't turn me on but I find it fun... however, us tickling each other in tickle fights get me going !

I've only dated one person who was a "lee" only. No matter how much I played or teased, she would never go on the offensive. I had never had that happen before to me and figured if I could just get her to try it, she would see how much fun I was, but she simply wouldn't bite.

I was really intrigued, so I finally asked her why. She told me that it was a total turn off for her to see a guy being in any other role than the aggressor and in control. She didn't even like seeing other people where the guy was on the receiving end.

I'm primarily a Ler, so it was no big deal, but I do like being on the receiving end too. She was a great person, SEXY and a ton of fun, so it was a small sacrifice for sure. I certainly loved her anyway. :)

Because there are certain dynamics in a relationship between ler and lee. The ler is a tad dominant, the lee a tad submissive. That's what makes the whole thing so exciting. A submissive ler or switch could never give me the same than someone who was ler only. So it basically is what BrightEyes said.

It isn't a problem though because my ler so does not want to be tickled and hates being tied down! :)

I should have read your and brighteyes replies before posting my own. You girls put it perfectly. :)

This is sort of like asking Hannibal Lechter why he doesn't serve himself as an appetizer...

I like being a 'lee. That's it. If I enjoyed tickling someone else, I'd be a 'ler or a switch, but I'm not. I'm a 'lee and I like being a 'lee and I don't like tickling other people and if they have a problem with that... oh well. :)

i can't get into tickling other people. i'm horrible at it and it almost feels awkward to me.

i much prefer to be the one getting tickled.

:)

As a "exclusive" lee myself, I gotta agree with most of the people in the thread. Whereas yes, I am willing (And quite good) at tickling my partner, it's just not the same sort of rush for me. The powerlessness of it all is the major thrill for me, so when it's swapped, it's just another random little thing for me.

But do you enjoy it, Emily? Not sexually, just is it fun?
Christopher

sure. it's fun. it's just that there's a distinction between how lering makes me feel and how leeing makes me feel that allows me to separate them.

that made no sense. it's 5:30.

This has always puzzled me some as well because I'm a give and take type with mostly give but, I think I'm starting to understand now.

In a round about way, I guess it's like exhibitionists and voyeurs (trying not to laugh-sorry).

Some are one or the other and some may be both but, not all want to be nor can they even imagine being both.

Does that make any sense?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back