• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for the Ladies....

MinotaurXXX

TMF Poster
Do you think an overly ticklish guy is too feminine?.......i guess im speaking for myself cause i am, what are your thoughts Ladies?

That's just silly.

Your desires and feelings are your own, and I'm sure there are plenty of women that would enjoy giving you a good tickle!

well yeah thats true too, too bad the ladies of this forum cant be the ones i deal with :(

When guys get all giggly and tickley and squirmy ... it is kind of emasculating.
Jus' sayin'.

I'm kinda curious about this myself. I'm a switch, therefore my lee side loves to be tickled by a girl. What do girls think about this generally?

I would say no. I don't think that the guy would be more feminine like if he was too ticklish.

I'm ticklish like a mo-fo. But the way I see it...I like to be tickled by women...and women would only agree to tickling me if they'd enjoy tickling a guy. So whether or not it makes me masculine is irrelevant because the ler and I are taking part in something that we both mutually have a kink for.

nicely put :)

I don't think ticklishness is masculine or not masculine. If a dude openly runs around flailing his arms around yelling "zomg I'm so ticklish yar yar yar!" then yeah, I'm going to think they're a little fruity, but not less masculine.

You can't help that you're overly ticklish. It's the body's reaction. I don't think it means you're super sensitve or anything.

You can't help that you're overly ticklish. It's the body's reaction. I don't think it means you're super sensitve or anything.

well good, love getting tickled but if they really find out how ticklish i am im going to get it bad
Jay muscles.jpg

Naw, there are plenty of ticklish, masculan guys. And to me, it just makes them sexier, not girly. But also, I have a fetish, soo.....yea.

Even though it’s a natural reaction, some women will think that certain kinds of reactions are less masculine. Like Beach Bunny indicated, it’s not necessarily the fact that you react, but some women may find a giggly laugh (as opposed to a hearty one) to be unmasculine, for example. But you can’t control that, so don’t worry about it !

No, a really ticklish guy does not make me think he's any less masculine. Nor if when a woman swears while being tickled does it make me view her as any less feminine. I may laugh my butt off at some of his reactions but it's fuel for me and music to my ears. :cheesy: :clap:

From what I have just read..............................

it seems the most of the women who replied to this thread like to tickle men.:ermm:

It's the total opposite for me! If a guy isn't ticklish enough it's a HUGE turnoff.
I can't be with someone who isn't ticklish. :p
:peace:

Last edited:
No, not really. I actually like it.

My current boyfriend is extremely ticklish, and it's the cutest thing ever.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back