• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for Tickle Abuse and their models

boxleitnerb

TMF Expert
Hi all!

As an avid fan of Tickle Abuse I would like to know a bit more about your models and how stuff works in your company. I hope you don't mind, but quite a few questions have come to my mind!

Foremost: How did Tickle Abuse start? What's your story?

For instance, do most of the lers and lees you hire know each other beforehand? Are they friends (of friends), family of other models, camera guys etc. or random acquaintances?

Even more interesting would be how the chemistry is between them off set. Do they stay friends, go out to dance, have pizza etc. Do you have gatherings in your locations that do not include tickling? How about you, the producers, the team behind the scenes? Do you get involved or is it purely professional for you?

For the lers and lees:
Is it rather a mini-job or a hobby or even a passion (as for Brooke for example, I am sure! :D ). How many "regulars" like her do you have? What's their take on their "job"?

One last thing question (if it's not to personal): Given the bi/lesbian oriented stuff in many of your clips, did some of your models that never knew each other before become romantically involved?

That's it, hope you can answer some of the questions :)

Last edited:
No one? Wow, didn't expect that! Did I post it in the wrong forum? I didn't quite know in which one it should go.

Private message

boxleitnerb, I suggest sending your questions to Tickle Abuse via this web site's private message service.

That crossed my mind, but wouldn't others be interested in this kind of information as well? I thought an open discussion would benefit more people than just me.
Anyway, guess I will try that.

Hi all!

As an avid fan of Tickle Abuse I would like to know a bit more about your models and how stuff works in your company. I hope you don't mind, but quite a few questions have come to my mind!

For instance, do most of the lers and lees you hire know each other beforehand? Are they friends (of friends), family of other models, camera guys etc. or random acquaintances?

Even more interesting would be how the chemistry is between them off set. Do they stay friends, go out to dance, have pizza etc. Do you have gatherings in your locations that do not include tickling? How about you, the producers, the team behind the scenes? Do you get involved or is it purely professional for you?

For the lers and lees:
Is it rather a mini-job or a hobby or even a passion (as for Brooke for example, I am sure! :D ). How many "regulars" like her do you have? What's their take on their "job"?

One last thing question (if it's not to personal): Given the bi/lesbian oriented stuff in many of your clips, did some of your models that never knew each other before become romantically involved?

That's it, hope you could answer some of the questions :)

All of my regular girls know each other pretty well now, I get to know most of them before they come to a shoot. Many of my girls come to hang a few times before they decide to do a video; some are friends or friends of friends, some are complete strangers or people I have met online or in the street. Brooke is one someone I met on the street.

Most of the girls are now my friends, we often hang out after shoots, have a few drinks. My place is like party central on the weekends, so pretty much everyone comes here. Almost everyone gets along, but once in awhile a few girls dont get along, lol, but no more often than in any other professional or personal situation. Everyone who comes to shoots regularly is like family, so we are all close. I'd have to admit that I am not very professional, lol, I don't think that I ever want to work ever again in an environment that feels like I am working! Sometimes it affects things, I don't get as much done as I hope to, but at least I never feel like I am working, well except when I am editing, it just takes up too much time.

For the lers this is their job, but it is a dream job where they get paid to do what they love. Obviously Tasha loves inflicting punishment, Brooke loves playing with the girls. They both would be doing this in their personal lives anyway. I have a dozen or more other girls who come once in a while, they are always happy when its time to come back.

As for the bi nature of some of the videos, yes, its gets a little personal, lol. I feel like I am setting up a date, not a shoot! I have done some nude shoots where it was just nude or topless tickling without the chemistry, I won't be making videos like those anymore. I will only make erotic videos with total nudity if there is chemistry. Brooke, Amber, Nikki, Theresa obviously all are hot for each other. Some girls are more bi-curious and are really turned on but not ready to be naked, like Diane for example.

Basically I dont want anyone here who isnt at least open minded enough to think that they just may enjoy being tickled. I rarely have models who hate it, and that isnt always a bad thing either since they often make the best videos!

I guess if there is anything I can add to your questions is this: I don't really treat this like a business, it doesn't feel like one nor does anyone who works for me feel like they have a real job. Tickleabuse isnt a big company like some people think, its just me and few good people around me who come to help, hang out, and share my vision for making the best tickling videos possible. I am extremely humble, I often think my videos arent good enough, in fact I delete a third of all videos I produce because I dont think they meet my standards. I could make a whole website of tickleabuse "B" movies, lol. So pretty much if anyone comes here, and many have, you will feel right at home.

More power to you, Tom

Tickle Abuse, I imagine you're a very busy guy. You probably did not have write that thoughtful response, yet you took the time.

Please know I do not want you to feel obligated to reply to my comments. But I just have to respond to a few of your remarks:

"Brooke is one someone I met on the street."

Was that before or after the bag of money fell from the sky, landing at your feet? The longer I live, the more I realize luck counts just as much as talent and hard work; I mean, what are the chances one of the greatest tickling models working today would come your way via a chance meeting?!

"I rarely have models who hate [getting tied and tickled], and that isn't always a bad thing either since they often make the best videos! "

Amen, brother. The greatest fun you can have as a male tickler is tickling a hot girl who can't stand it but, for whatever reason, lets you have your way. Next most fun, watching Br:upsidedow:upsidedowke or Tasha tie and tickle her!

"I delete a third of all videos I produce because I dont think they meet my standards."

That's easy to believe, as it's rare that any of the tickling in the Tickle Abuse clips I see here appears fake or even exaggerated. When the communication between tickler and victim is off, or someone just freezes when you put them on camera and his or her ticklishness diminishes, it's not going to be fun to watch. All part of the cost of doing business.

Long live Tickle Abuse!

I have a question, since you said you all hang out after shoots and you're like family, are there ever any tickling off the camera? Like one of your girls that loves to tickle, is hanging out and he starts tickling one of your lees, or tickle fights.. not like planned shoots, they just happen hile everyone is hanging out.. or do your girls leave it for the camera so they can have all their energy for making your videos?

Tickle Abuse, I imagine you're a very busy guy. You probably did not have write that thoughtful response, yet you took the time.

Please know I do not want you to feel obligated to reply to my comments. But I just have to respond to a few of your remarks:

"Brooke is one someone I met on the street."

Was that before or after the bag of money fell from the sky, landing at your feet? The longer I live, the more I realize luck counts just as much as talent and hard work; I mean, what are the chances one of the greatest tickling models working today would come your way via a chance meeting?!

"I rarely have models who hate [getting tied and tickled], and that isn't always a bad thing either since they often make the best videos! "

Amen, brother. The greatest fun you can have as a male tickler is tickling a hot girl who can't stand it but, for whatever reason, lets you have your way. Next most fun, watching Br:upsidedow:upsidedowke or Tasha tie and tickle her!

"I delete a third of all videos I produce because I dont think they meet my standards."

That's easy to believe, as it's rare that any of the tickling in the Tickle Abuse clips I see here appears fake or even exaggerated. When the communication between tickler and victim is off, or someone just freezes when you put them on camera and his or her ticklishness diminishes, it's not going to be fun to watch. All part of the cost of doing business.

Long live Tickle Abuse!

No bag of money, lol, but I met Brooke and her old roomate Neela right outside my front door.

My my most popular video ever by far is "damsel in distress." Erin absolutely was freaked out by the experience and wont come back, even for that bag of money if it fell out of the sky!

I hate wasting videos, but I will never put up a bad video. Sometimes also the videos are shorter than I would like, but I dont include footage that is not the best of a video.

So what did you say to Brooke? Did you just flat out asked if she would tickle/be tickled for money? How did she react?
Could you please tell us of one or two "first encounters" (with strangers like Brooke that knew nothing about your agenda) of the funny kind?

Btw: Thanks!

It look like you are in a good time of your life, at least in what job is all about. Hefner liked girls and he made Playboy, you like tickling girls and you made "Tickle Abuse". I wish you as much success for "Tickle Abuse" as Playboy have had.

Aside, Theresa has the biggest nipple aureoles I have ever seen in real life or pictures. If the other girls nipples are like little twin stars, hers are like full twin moons!. The most attractive nipples ever.

I have a question, since you said you all hang out after shoots and you're like family, are there ever any tickling off the camera? Like one of your girls that loves to tickle, is hanging out and he starts tickling one of your lees, or tickle fights.. not like planned shoots, they just happen hile everyone is hanging out.. or do your girls leave it for the camera so they can have all their energy for making your videos?

Lots of tickling off camera, anyone who is around is a possible target!

I often think my videos arent good enough, in fact I delete a third of all videos I produce because I dont think they meet my standards.
Well, better to have a few awesome videos than a bunch of crappy ones, right? :D

So on the days that you film videos, how many do you film each day?

Sometimes none, lol, sometimes 12 or more, depends on how many ticklish people come. Last night I made 4 new f/m vids and one of my friends brought 5 girls. Two of the girls were ticklish so I made 4 more vids. Later the Russian Powerlifter came and I made one more video. So yesterday was an all day shoot, lots of fun and drinking! Total I made 9 new vids.

Great stuff

Perhaps sometimes in the future we can see the Russian PowerLifter and the Amazon doubleteam Tasha and/or Brooke

Great thread, all!
Tommy, fantastic work as usual!

yes, that would be a vid EVERYONE is waiting for...tasha and brooke BOTH getting tickled!
I'm first in line with my credit card :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back