• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for UK Tickling

I may not like all your models but I manage to find a few I enjoy. Angelina is one of my favorites.

Keep up the good work. Not all of us forgot that we have a volume control.

I am really intrigued that you found the words "really commercial" so intriguing. how many years have been on planet earth for. are you making progress? there are many languages to master

Thank you for taking the time to respond in a sensible and non-confrontational way.

"By 'commercial', I'll assume you mean what others would describe as 'professional' since there is no ham acting, scripting, plots etc "

"A professional ticklee"??? Maybe that is where the problem is.

I was referring to professional production values

"By 'commercial', I'll assume you mean what others would describe as 'professional' since there is no ham acting, scripting, plots etc "

"A professional ticklee"??? Maybe that is where the problem is.

I was actually referring to professional production values not ticklees, although I do work with professional models. From your comments it's clear you don't like videos that don't capture that amateur touch, which you personally prefer. That in itself is fine - it's just a shame you feel the need to insult people who make videos that aren't to your taste.

sorry for being a dissenter. I hope you enjoyed my only other thread!

I wasn't referring to your other threads, just your fairly unpleasant comments on the threads of various other producers that you don't like.

Any thing which is factory produced for money is "commercial"!

While I don't think there many here that can be described as factory produced, all the producers here are somewhat commercial by definition. We all have to make money as it is extremely expensive to make videos. If you think that amateur videos featuring your friends, neighbours etc are what everybody should be watching, then why not simply make them yourself and either give them away or sell them instead of complaining about producers making content that other people like? It's how myself and others actually started making videos in the first place.

Turtleboy,

Excellent point, keep up the good work. Some folks resort to slander just because the clip doesn't fit their unique tastes. Your models are extremely hot btw.

Seriously - allthough with no scientific backing - part of the explenation may be that english females have eceptionelly high pitched voices. Seriously :)

Sure everyone has some variation in tastes...but in my opinion UK has quality attractive women. He doesn't take some flabby person who has more rolls than dunkin donuts, make a video with them and try to call it hot when it's clearly not! His models are among the most attractive in terms of these works. I operate with the same expectations. So from my pov, I'd say your doing good UK. Keep it up!

He doesn't take some flabby person who has more rolls than dunkin donuts, make a video with them and try to call it hot when it's clearly not!
that has to be the best thing I heard today :bouncybou for darth.

Sure everyone has some variation in tastes...but in my opinion UK has quality attractive women. He doesn't take some flabby person who has more rolls than dunkin donuts, make a video with them and try to call it hot when it's clearly not! His models are among the most attractive in terms of these works. I operate with the same expectations. So from my pov, I'd say your doing good UK. Keep it up!

...and thanks also Darth - I'm glad we have similar tastes!!

I think you have some of the hottest models and best clips around! I love 'em... let the haters hate, keep making 'em please :)

I have a question as well, can you make a video with butt tickling in it. Just throwing that out there :) Thanks!

I think you have some of the hottest models and best clips around! I love 'em... let the haters hate, keep making 'em please :)

Thanks Dave! :)

I have a question as well, can you make a video with butt tickling in it. Just throwing that out there :) Thanks!

Maybe next time we do some F/F stuff we could get some of that in - I'll try and remember!

"Personally, I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with so we can delve deeper into what you mean by "really commercial"".

thanks for contributing in a "non superior" "non sarcastic" way

I was referring to professional production values

i don't think "production values" have much to do with a good tickling video. it just means you can see what's going on better, good or bad.

I was actually referring to professional production values not ticklees, although I do work with professional models. From your comments it's clear you don't like videos that don't capture that amateur touch, which you personally prefer. That in itself is fine - it's just a shame you feel the need to insult people who make videos that aren't to your taste.

I think you are too easily insulted. the world is not all flattery and complements.

I wasn't referring to your other threads, just your fairly unpleasant comments on the threads of various other producers that you don't like.

While I don't think there many here that can be described as factory produced, all the producers here are somewhat commercial by definition. We all have to make money as it is extremely expensive to make videos. If you think that amateur videos featuring your friends, neighbours etc are what everybody should be watching, then why not simply make them yourself and either give them away or sell them instead of complaining about producers making content that other people like? It's how myself and others actually started making videos in the first place.

i think something went wrong along the way.

i don't hate i am mainly indifferent bordering on unimpressed. i don't seem to take the "oh my god, that was awsome" happy pills that most people seem to take. Don't worry i have been "chased by the villagers" before for not loving "the producers"

...and thanks also Darth - I'm glad we have similar tastes!!

If i want to see attractive people all i have to do is turn on the tv. But I clearly you are not the only producer who is totally missing the plot!

i don't hate i am mainly indifferent bordering on unimpressed. i don't seem to take the "oh my god, that was awsome" happy pills that most people seem to take. Don't worry i have been "chased by the villagers" before for not loving "the producers"

I think you and the word "happy" do not often occur in the same sentence. Have you thought of posting positive comments to the clips you like instead of bashing the ones don't? It seems you and the word "therapy" should be meeting soon.

Have you thought of posting positive comments to the clips you like instead of bashing the ones don't?

Where's the fun in that? To be honest, at least hymer is utterly consistent and as such I am now certain there is no point at all in engaging with them.

I think you are too easily insulted. the world is not all flattery and complements.

No, but your comments are meant to be insulting and I always dislike unnecessary rudeness. I find it offensive when I see other producers getting slammed in similar ways...you seem to make a mission of it.

Don't worry i have been "chased by the villagers" before

I can imagine

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back