• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for women who like to show off their feet

jameseclipse

I have always wondered this question: Are there girls who like to show off their feet to other guys. I'm talking about trying to get somebody's attention to notice their feet. I'm not talking about the videos we all have seen. Where everything is staged and the girl is modeling her feet because she is getting paid. The reason I asked is because I have come across some girls, who give all the signs that they might have a fetish, or at least seem to appreciate feet more than most girls I know. A friend in particular is an example. She always has well taken care feet. She is constantly touching up her toenails, infront of everybody. I have never seen her without nail polish, or with faded nail polish. She is always comparing toe nail color with other girls, and starts talking about pedicures, ways to keep feet soft etcetera. Sometimes we will be talking and she will say some random girl had ugly looking feet. She ask me the other day if I liked her toenail color. She is always wearing flip flops, sandals, anything that will show her feet. If she has heels or shoes, she will take them off, and just dangle away, flexing her arches. She asked me the other day , If I thought her feet were small. It seems she tries to direct my attention to her feet. I don't know maybe I'm looking too much into this because I like her feet. But back to the questions Are there girls who maybe pick their shoes to grab a guy's attention to their feet. Or moves, dangles, flexes feet to grab somebody's attention. Let me know what you think.

There might be. But trust me, there are parts of our bodies that grab somebody's attention waaaay more quickly and easily than our feet!

All of the things you mentioned are pretty normal and don't necessarily indicate a foot fetish. Taking good care of our feet is considered a standard part of any beauty regimen for most women. I don't have any particular foot fetish and neither does my partner, yet I also show him my nail polish and let him touch my feet when they are soft after a pedicure. To me, it's no different than letting him feel my hair when it's silky smooth and freshly washed.

Now, if she knows you like feet and she's doing this, I'd say she's flirting with you. But in general, letting your sandals dangle on your feet or taking them off is nothing out of the norm. It's just about being comfortable.

Mmm... I think that girl is sending you a message. Or at least, she would be ok with your fetish. I'm agree, showing off feet, pedi talks and polished nails are not a signal of anything unexpected coming from a girl. In my case (and this is my case) I do enjoy when I notice a guy looking at my feet, I start to "play" with them a little, but nothing excessive. So I would say, some girls like to get attention to their feet ( I do) and it has probably nothing to do with a fetish, its hard to say just by judging her moves in front of you. Why don't you ask her? :D

I think that you can't assume anything. Different women have different interests. In my experience, many are into shoes...not necessarily their feet. A few will actually have their own foot fetish (pretty rare in my experience). And some are neutral or amused by a foot fetish. All of that is risky, because some...even those who show off their feet...don't really like people messing with their feet...or strangely enough...dont really want people looking at their feet.

However...I do think that women with cute feet and who show them off...are approachable, if you are not weird about it. What do I mean? If I see a woman with cute feet or especially shoes...a stranger, co worker or friend...I just give them a simple complement. "Wow. Those shoes are cute". And you can get a conversation about shoes...and sometimes feet. By the third interaction...I know I have a hit when she says somethings like "Oh, you are really into shoes, huh?" Or "Are you one of those foot fetish guys?" Or, "Hmmmm, I notice you keep looking at my feet" (if she is smiling...that's not a bad thing...if she is frowning or scowling...well...now you know. My favorite response...a challenging one is "Why do you keep looking at my feet?" LOL. Hard to tell which way that conversation is about to go. I guess my point is though...that it is hard to tell.

When I was in college, long ago...I noticed a woman in a class that always had toenail polish that matched her outfit. So. Eventually, I just complimented her and asked her about it. She said that "My mom always told me to take care of my feet. She said that a man will take a look and if you take care of your feet...that is a sign that you take care of the rest of your body." I played it off and tried to look a little surprised. Then the woman said to me..."Don't you think I have cute feet"? And I said, "Now that you mention it...yes!". After that exchange, almost every day that we were in class and she had changed her nail polish...she would show me and ask me what I thought. Right in class (I made sure to sit near her). Even when the weather was cold and her toes were hidden. She would just take them off to show me.

I even have a tickling story about that.

Okay...I finished the story, but decided to put it in the True Stories section.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back