• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question: Has Your Interest In Tickling Decreased As You Got Older?

evilwomanhehe

TMF Expert
I'm going to be a little on the personal side and blunt--only becase it is the general core of the subject to what I'm posting about.

I had a full hysterectomy two years ago due to severe Endometriosis. I had a 27-cm fibroid growing on top of my uterus. I had no choice but to have it removed. Since then, I have been on Estrogen medicine to control my hot flashes. I know that women suffer from having no hormones after a hysterectomy. It lowers their "desires."

Well--it has certainly lowered mine. I no longer have a desire to tickle all that much--and I hardly ever think about it. Granted--there are days where I do get the desire back--but it hardly ever lasts.

How many of you are or have experienced this?

It's amazing what your body can do to your way of thinking and your "desires" doing a complete 360.

~Victoria

NOPE!!!!! 46 years old and it's hasn't decreased one bit! I am very sorry that you were sick but very glad you overcame Cancer! I expect that my day will come when the desires begin to slow down.

You may need a good tickling! ;-)

I say act on those times when your impulses arise and enjoy it. If you're not having the desires that's ok too.

Ebbs and flows. Being older and having disposable income has given me opportunities to indulge the fetish to a pretty heavy extent irl, but after some crazy tickle torture fun, I can go a few weeks without it doing anything for me anymore. Whether that's specifically because of my age or just the thrill wearing off after I've gotten it I'm not 100%.

Ebbs and flows. Being older and having disposable income has given me opportunities to indulge the fetish to a pretty heavy extent irl, but after some crazy tickle torture fun, I can go a few weeks without it doing anything for me anymore. Whether that's specifically because of my age or just the thrill wearing off after I've gotten it I'm not 100%.

I'd guess that's more to do with access to it than the age. Filming/producing it has decreased my own interest in it, I can tell that. It's still there, though - just when I'm in heavy filming periods, I guess I'm "over-exposed" to it, and it doesn't do as much for me.

Nope. I have been obsessed with tickling girls even before my puberty (for as far as I can remember almost) and it turned to be part of my sexuality later on. It's still my strongest fetish I have. I think having an obsession and having it fulfilled is the most awesome thing there is.

EDIT: Now I have read beyond the title I have to say that I am sorry for what happened to you. I hope the interest will come back just as strongly as ever eventually. Otherwise, short powerful moments are fun as well. Most important of all is that you made it through!

Congratulations on making it through.

I'm mid-late 40's and was open throttle my whole life up until the last couple of months and then out of nowhere it reduced by about 95%. Interestingly, my general sex drive has decreased with it. I can only speculate as to why. It could be age. It could be that I'm going through some life transitions which would make it psychological I guess. I can't tell you if losing my drive caused me to lose the fetish or if losing the fetish caused me to lose my drive. They're both so connected that I can't separate them. Either way, I sure hope they both come back!

I'm like you though, it's not gone completely. I still have my days but my focus now is more cerebral rather than physical. I would almost rather sit with someone and share our thoughts on it rather than actually engage in it.

If that makes any sense, please explain it to me because I hardly get it myself.

I'd guess that's more to do with access to it than the age. Filming/producing it has decreased my own interest in it, I can tell that. It's still there, though - just when I'm in heavy filming periods, I guess I'm "over-exposed" to it, and it doesn't do as much for me.

Sure, but the loss of interest is probably only during those periods and thus temporary. Or is it permanent?

Sure, but the loss of interest is probably only during those periods and thus temporary. Or is it permanent?

The more I shoot, the more it happens :) The less I shoot, the more the genuine interest comes back :)

no here too. the desire is just as strong as when i was 19.

steve

I'm 57 and wife is 53 and tickling is still a major turn on for me and somewhat of a turn on for her. We have other issues involving tickling as a couple. She has arthritis, so the bondage aspect of play is all but gone, just not as limber as we used to be.

I'm less interested in tickling as I find it here... But I've never enjoyed tickling more than since I've been with my Love... I simply don't watch tickling videos, pictures, artwork, etc. as much as before. It doesn't turn me as much. I'm mostly here to look for ideas, topics to bring up with her, so we can use it in our intimate playtime. Now, when I'm with my girlfriend, I tickle her as much as she'll let me. And she tickles me all the time.

I think it's a matter of exposure for me... If I engage in tickling a lot very frequently, it loses some appeal with me. But if I take a break for here, usually because I'm with her or busy with work or whatever, when I return here, my tickle lust rejuvenates.

Thanks for all of your responses, everyone.

I'm glad that I haven't lost it completely. It does peek out to be seen sometimes :)

~Victoria

Nope. I have been obsessed with tickling girls even before my puberty (for as far as I can remember almost) and it turned to be part of my sexuality later on. It's still my strongest fetish I have. I think having an obsession and having it fulfilled is the most awesome thing there is.

EDIT: Now I have read beyond the title I have to say that I am sorry for what happened to you. I hope the interest will come back just as strongly as ever eventually. Otherwise, short powerful moments are fun as well. Most important of all is that you made it through!

Thank you, jujimbo. Let's just say it was--very interesting...but nothing I wish on anyone.

Last edited:
I've been into tickling for as long as I can remember (and that goes back to around age 3!!), and am now 61, but the urge, when it hits, is just as strong as ever. There might be a longer cycle time between urges to tickle, tho. But my wife, Bless her, still indulges my fetish, and keeps her feet in great shape for me!!

My interest is just as strong when I was 18, actually it's increased as I got older. Born a tickler, die a tickler.

DK

Can't stop our bodies from aging. Having a major medical procedure like evilwoman had adds to the stresses of age. Over exposure or over indulgence demonstrates the old adage that too much of a good thing can be bad for you.
Yet still, the old urges and desires can surface.
I'm in my 60's and feel the pull of years. Yet still feel the lust and tickling urge for my wife. She's tickled pink about it.
Of course I cheated. My ticklish wife is in her 30's. Even an old man rises to that opportunity.

I think this question depends on who you are. I've known some people and they are only like 18-20 who use to love tickling and now they have gotten away from that love or don't show it as much. Then there are others, like me it seems to get stronger as I get older. So i guess it depends on the person, but for me, HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back