• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question primarily for guys

M/f

I must not have that gene. F/F tickling has rarely sparked my interest (with the possible exception of that original realtickling.com video, which I'd love to get my hands on).

I'd vote for M/F.

No contest!

Without a doubt, watching a beautiful woman tickle and completely dominate another woman would be breathtaking. To add to the fun, I'd love to be tied to a chair and forced to just watch.

I'd even go deeper then this. I'd actually like to be forced into a blindfold just before the show really begins! This way, I'm forced to just listen and try and imagine what I'm seeing based on their reactions. It would be the ultimate tease, and god knows how I love to be teased! :blush:

Great post by the way!

It seems to be half and half so far... I vote f/f to watch, or ff/f, or ffff/ oops, sorry, got carried away there.
Watching M/f is uncomfortable, since the guy may have sinister thoughts, but we can all agree that women with sinister thoughts are a gift from heaven.

I'll watch m/f, but if there's a choice, I always vastly prefer watching f/f. F/m doesn't do much for me.

F/M for sure, but F/F and M/F will still do ... any more than 1 male and i walk away lol

At the risk of stereotyping, if I'm in the mood for more sensual tickling, I like women tickling women. Men tend to attack the zones, but women seem to be able to tease, that is, poke and prod and squeeze more slowly. My style involves massage and tickling, to avoid too intense a response and thus allow the ticklee to enjoy it longer, without losing breathing comfort.

Watching another guy tickle a woman would be enjoyable but not sexually stimulating for me. Watching a woman tickle a woman would be sexually stimulating. Most sexually stimulating would be me tickling a woman. On a side note, sex for me isn't interesting unless I'm personally involved.

I think I personally love woman tickling woman best but man tickling woman isn't far behind. Me tickling woman may be the absolute best but I don't get to do that anymore.

I greatly prefer female on female, particularly if both seem to be having fun. Male on female is okay if the male is out of frame (i.e., only his hands are showing).

Either one I like to watch, however female/female is slightly a bit better because watching two females is better than one.

Either one I like to watch, however female/female is slightly a bit better because watching two females is better than one.

re Guy or Girl tickler

Hi tickleJen
I just LOVE to watch a hot girl tied spreadeagled and blindfolded given a sadistic tickle torture by a guy...especially me!

Hi Steve! Wow! That sounds really hot! I have actually met some guys in person since I've joined TMF and have been tied and tickle tortured in a spread eagled position although not in a sadistic way though but it was still fun :veryhappy.

Most sexually stimulating would be myself being the tickler and the female lee in a bondage scenario. With the prospect of teasing and having the lee squirm around helplessly, can't help but get worked up = )

For me it's simple...

Watching a woman tickle another woman, cause if a guy is going to tickle a women I want to be that guy. :woot: :D :manicd: :angel:

I actually prefer F/M, I love seeing a guy reduced to putty in a girls hands, especially without bondage.

~ toyou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back