• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question(s) For All Sock Lovers!

fonzieluck

TMF Regular
Good Evening Everyone,

I hope this message finds you all well. I wanted to ask those of you who have a sock fetish some questions. I have a major one, and and I am wondering where it all stems from? I remember from being a kid, every time I'd see a family member, or any female wearing socks, I'd be intrigued. What is it? As for me, it plays a big role in my sexual activity and what not.

It's very tough finding women who will let you just take off their shoes and sniff their socks. I was lucky enough to a have a friend who is a police officer. She is about 10 years older, and we were talking one night about weird fetishes. My sock one came up and I said how difficult it is. She allowed me to smell her black socks after being in her combat boots for over 8 hours one day at work. It is was fantastic. Anyone else have any luck?

So, as a female with a sock/stocking/pantyhose fetish I know it came from cartoons first. Scooby Doo, G-Force (vinyl thigh high boots anyone?) and other anime cartoons. The drawings of those striped socks really imprinted on me at a young age and when I found out the Japanese have a name for the area between the sock and the skirt, I was more intrigued.

I don't need to sniff them but they are just outright a sexual turn on immediately - I mean, as long as the person is of age.

Don't even get me started on when I played volleyball in school! Being in a room full of socks was pretty great but then again, I loved the whole uniform too - pads, shorts, top, etc.

Definitely feel the same way. As long as the age is there, they are a turn on. The smell definitely is a plus for me lol. :)

So, as a female with a sock/stocking/pantyhose fetish I know it came from cartoons first. Scooby Doo, G-Force (vinyl thigh high boots anyone?) and other anime cartoons. The drawings of those striped socks really imprinted on me at a young age and when I found out the Japanese have a name for the area between the sock and the skirt, I was more intrigued.

I don't need to sniff them but they are just outright a sexual turn on immediately - I mean, as long as the person is of age.

Don't even get me started on when I played volleyball in school! Being in a room full of socks was pretty great but then again, I loved the whole uniform too - pads, shorts, top, etc.

I've not got a sock fetish but definitely have one for stocking feet, and have had since I can remember. I've been lucky enough to find a few women to allow me to indulge my fetish over the years (massaging, tickling. worshipping). Like both of you, though, just viewing them is enough in the first instance - I'm indulging in my fetish, but not doing anyone any harm.

More power to the both of you with your fetish.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

i've had my sock fetish since i was 5, and i'm 32 now. your totally right, it's hard to find any ladies who are into sock fetish, specially being here in ct. only experiences i get are random pictures/videos i take during my errands or events. obviously i have to be stealth about what i do so i don't get caught and reported to police. i haven't captured anything in months so, no luck unfortunately. foreign girls seem to be more cool about it. honestly, i'm tired of being judged, so i stick with good ole friend, the internet for my fix.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back