• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question to women about the neck

tickleteasing

Verified
How ticklish is the nape of your neck and if someone tickles it in public how do you respond do you get ulpset, laugh, or aroused?

....My "11" spot.....never been tickled in public on the neck....

As a ler, I love to tickle the neck. It often seems to have the advantage of surprise... most girls have never been tickled there and don't even know it's ticklish, which makes it all the worse! :devil2:

OMGGGGG I screammmmm and laugh, I actually lose control......It does not matter if I am in public or not. My neck is a hot spot.

My neck is sort of a private place. It's not really ticklish, but it freaks me out when people touch it. Hence never going out without a choker on. The nape of my neck isn't so bad though, just makes me shiver. It's the throat that I can't handle. >_<

worst part nearly

my neck is one of the most ticklish parts. even kisses getting me laughing.
i dont mind it doing it public.
its just a laugh really isnt it :)
its when its done privately its a turn on.

Since it has a big cluster of nerve endings there, a simple brush against mine sends shivers. Anything more and I tend to giggle and squirm... But my neck as a whole is entirely sensitive. Tickle, kiss, bite and I am in sensory overload!

A simple tracing of fingers along my neck is what I like best, besides my Love's bites as he tickles my sides...

My neck lets me down every time, when its tickled or nibbled I collapse in a heap (see what a wuss I am :blaugh:). But, saying that, I love it! :couch: ;)

I've never had it tickled in public. If its licked with a little bit of stubble on his face drives me wild. Gives me goosebumps, makes me squeel, and get arroused all at once. Its very hard for me to take and I dont let him do it all that often.

Since it has a big cluster of nerve endings there, a simple brush against mine sends shivers. Anything more and I tend to giggle and squirm... But my neck as a whole is entirely sensitive. Tickle, kiss, bite and I am in sensory overload!

A simple tracing of fingers along my neck is what I like best, besides my Love's bites as he tickles my sides...

Are you my twin??? That's me in a nutshell. Anything involving the neck makes this Kitty melt. :cat:

My neck is crazy ticklish and i absolutely love it...it can be little embarrassing in public sometimes..just like any tickling can be for me personally..but i still like it anytime <3

I really hate being tickled in public. Public being somewhere where I'm surrounded by strangers, therefore NEST doesn't really count for me.

But being tickled in public is the only thing to do with tickling that really kind of pisses me off. Luckily, if I'm pissed off, I'm usually not going to laugh much from being tickled.

That said, my neck is pretty ticklish.

How ticklish is the nape of your neck and if someone tickles it in public how do you respond do you get ulpset, laugh, or aroused?
All tickling has the potential to get me aroused, however, when I'm tickled on my neck (or anywhere) in public, I can't help but laugh.

My neck is off the scales ticklish :2poke: I completely lose it and laugh, if a guy comes near my neck for a rasberry , tickles lightly on the sides of back of neck and omg my ears in such close proximity, I'll laugh,squeal and this cute snort if someone whispers in my ear,or breathes in my ear while talking, or gawd nibbles my earlobe,or gives oral to my ear:wowzer:

Try having your neck tickled at the mall, while shopping, and fighting the urge to jump into a dressing room, strip down naked and get it on right then and there. My neck is so sensitive and it tickles like crazy, but it's just so arousing.

OMG, i gotta stop thinking like this, I'm going to be a Mommy!

Self control would be very important

Self control would be very important...but I give off plenty of touch me not signals...yet I'm extrememly ticklish so its just plain self preservation...

I have been tickled on the nape of my neck in public and I just squish my shoulders up and laugh, But as far as the front of my neck goes, I can't handle having it touched.

I love it. :xpulcy: I feel like my neck is sort of a fun, innocent spot, yet sexy and intimate too. And sometimes I like being turned on in public - the embarrassment of trying to keep it under wraps can be hot. :blush:

I am very ticklish on my neck. My former boyfriend used to try to kiss me on my neck and I would laugh every time he would try to kiss me there.

:atom:

PWNed! That's my achilles heel, especially the nape, very ticklish and arousing.

Last edited:
My favorite spot to be tickled. It's a very ticklish and arousing spot. Then, there's the "traveling spot" between my neck and ear. ohhhhhhhhh. Love it with a capital L.

Also my favorite spot as a ler... A man with a ticklish neck is a sale for me ANY day....<<<<----

If caught by surprise, one finger wiggling around my neck is enough to make my whole body curl up like a hedgehog. If scrunching up my neck isn't enough to get the 'ler to stop (which, most times, it's not), then the continued neck tickles will eventually cause my knees to unhinge, I'll end up on the floor (probably looking much like a frog or fetus). Obviously, not something I would want to do in public. Try as I might, I can't control the ticklish reaction I have when someone goes after my neck, even if it means making a spectacle of myself in public. Needless to say, the 'ler (if the neck tickles DID happen in a public place), would get a beating (albeit a friendly one) when he finally let me go.

When done privately though, it can be a very fun, and very exciting spot to have tickled. Most times, it starts off innocently enough - my husband and I kissing (neither of us really thinking about tickling), then he will break the kiss and start a trail of kisses from my mouth leading downward. When he gets to my neck, I *really do* try not to laugh (especially if it's not his intention to tickle me), but I can only usually last for a couple of seconds without shoulder scrunching, screaming, and laughter occurring. And my instinct is to try and push him off of me the second that happens. It's not that I don't enjoy it, but it's like sensory OVERLOAD and my fight or flight response gets triggered.

On numerous occasions, my husband has actually asked me to "surrender" that spot willingly. Sorry babe, not gonna happen. It's like trying not to blink when someone blows into your eyes. It's reflexive to want to protect that area. Just him asking me to do it is usually enough to make me start to giggle. There is NO WAY I can turn my head to the side, exposing my neck to him on purpose, so that he can have free reign to tickle it (with either his hand or his mouth). Other spots? No problem. I can put my feet in his lap, knowing that tickles are sure to follow. Same thing goes for putting my hands behind my head when he wants to tickle my sides. But for some reason, I can't do the same for my neck. That is a spot that can only be accessed by the element of surprise.

Maggie

sometimes i can handle it...if i concentrate really really really really hard... but if someone were to be, say, talking to me against my neck...nibbling, licking, telling me the things they were going to do... i'd lose my mind... oh, and definetly in a good way...anything having to do with that area is arousing to me though...so you mix the tickling inuendos with the kissing and nibbling, i'll be begging.... :wub::wub:

When done privately though, it can be a very fun, and very exciting spot to have tickled. Most times, it starts off innocently enough - my husband and I kissing (neither of us really thinking about tickling), then he will break the kiss and start a trail of kisses from my mouth leading downward. When he gets to my neck, I *really do* try not to laugh (especially if it's not his intention to tickle me), but I can only usually last for a couple of seconds without shoulder scrunching, screaming, and laughter occurring. And my instinct is to try and push him off of me the second that happens. It's not that I don't enjoy it, but it's like sensory OVERLOAD and my fight or flight response gets triggered.

On numerous occasions, my husband has actually asked me to "surrender" that spot willingly. Sorry babe, not gonna happen. It's like trying not to blink when someone blows into your eyes. It's reflexive to want to protect that area. Just him asking me to do it is usually enough to make me start to giggle. There is NO WAY I can turn my head to the side, exposing my neck to him on purpose, so that he can have free reign to tickle it (with either his hand or his mouth). Other spots? No problem. I can put my feet in his lap, knowing that tickles are sure to follow. Same thing goes for putting my hands behind my head when he wants to tickle my sides. But for some reason, I can't do the same for my neck. That is a spot that can only be accessed by the element of surprise.

Maggie

you just described an erotic dream for me.... :justlips:<<<<----:redheart:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back