• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

question?

tru x factor

TMF Regular
well since I am a male i feel sometimes it's harder to talk or get to know here on tmf. but if i was a female i have NO problem getting to know people whats up with that?

I had that same question.
To be honest, I don't know the answer ,except thats how it is and just keep pluggin.

Guys, the secret to gaining friends of both sexes is to join in and start talking with people. It doesn't all have to be about tickling either. If you find a thread that is of general interest to you then just join in and give an opinion. That's really all it is.

Guys, the secret to gaining friends of both sexes is to join in and start talking with people. It doesn't all have to be about tickling either. If you find a thread that is of general interest to you then just join in and give an opinion. That's really all it is.

What Kered said.When i talk to the friends i've made here the forum or tickling seldom if ever comes up.Our intrest in tickling is what brings us togeather,but theres so much more to it then that if you give it a chance..

kered is right. (dude, is it me or have I been saying that too much lately?) Anyway, stop wasting time and start posting! It worked for me :) I'll be attending a gathering next weekend!
For real, posting works! Don't be a stranger.

When I go out to the pub looking for someone to fuck a lot of the time I come home empty-handed, especially when I make no effort at all to try and speak to people and instead spend my time sitting by the bar whining about how hard it is to meet women, ensuring that I am within earshot of lots of women so they may feel sorry for me or something.

The morals of this cautionary allegory are threefold:

Moral the first, the secret to fitting in is to participate.

Moral the second, the TMF is not an introductions site. The female members don't come here looking for men, they come here because they have a tickling fetish and this forum just so happens to be the hub for the tickling fetish community with discussions and a radio station and all them theres. The male members largely don't come here looking for women; they come here to download as much free clippage as possible so they have something to spank off to, unless they are married or whatever in which case they may engage in teh commun1ty. Sometimes people get lucky and meet people through the TMF or interactions in the wider commun1ty and whatnot, but that's the exception rather than the rule, and it's not entirely what the TMF is about. If you're looking for a website through which to meet womanz try an actual dating site; they are cheap nowadays. Much like the people who use them. HAHA NAW GUISE IM J/K :D :D

Moral the third; stop whining please. Nobody is interested. It has been done to death by various folks and really, nobody cares.

Because men are horny lil devils, lol. Sure we'd like to get to know people on this site, but some guys make that really hard.

--T

Because men are horny lil devils, lol. Sure we'd like to get to know people on this site, but some guys make that really hard.

--T[/QUOTEthats sooo bs!!!! thats just stereotyping some one is that me? NO amd i a horney lil devil no so dont sit and say men are horney lil devils and then the reason why it's harder for me to make new friends cuz it will turn to sex..damn thats just F'd up

QUOTE=Tamia78;1836912]Because men are horny lil devils, lol. Sure we'd like to get to know people on this site, but some guys make that really hard.

--T[/QUOTEthats sooo bs!!!! thats just stereotyping some one is that me? NO amd i a horney lil devil no so dont sit and say men are horney lil devils and then the reason why it's harder for me to make new friends cuz it will turn to sex..damn thats just F'd up

hgzv9.jpg

I think you have gotten the wrong end of the stick, sir.

First impression counts. If you don't make a good one, you're toast. No amount of participation saves it.

First impression counts. If you don't make a good one, you're toast. No amount of participation saves it.

I think my first post was something along the lines of "I'm off to join the Foreign Legion, I hate you all so fuck off baww baww" or something similarly stupid, yet here I am still an active member of the community. Why? Because I participate, sir! A lot of new people have joined since then, and those new people weren't around for my opening gambit of emo fuckwittery so they don't know about it so they can't judge me for it. Time heals all wounds, especially on the internets.

Unless you reopen them to make a point.

Fuck. :(

I don't have a problem with meeting the chicks here, they all dig me! They can't get enough of me. They practically THROW themselves all over me.

At least thats what I like to tell myself to get thru those cold, dark and lonely nights...

Tamia happens to be a friend of mine,and shes right.I'm not saying this is the case with you since i don't know you.But a lot of men here treat the women like a piece of meat,which is part of the reason we don't have more active female members.They get tired of the bull shit,close their pm box and quit posting.Or they put the jerks on ignore and stay in touch with their friends,who show them some respect.

thats sooo bs!!!! thats just stereotyping some one is that me? NO amd i a horney lil devil no so dont sit and say men are horney lil devils and then the reason why it's harder for me to make new friends cuz it will turn to sex..damn thats just F'd up

:facepalm: Hm. You have reacted thus to an honest opinion offered by one of the sweetest (and IMHO one of the most attractive) women I've spoken to on here. ...and now you want to know why people don't respond?

Cool the jets, use some proper syntax, and rethink your approach. Neither friendships nor reputations are built overnight -- especially good ones.

And Tamia is one of a veritable chorus of women with the same complaint here about overbearing men of questionable social ability. They are a problem. The problem is real. Fine, maybe you're not part of the problem, and maybe you're unfairly suffering the effects thereof. No one's accusing you.

Just join the club, roll with the circumstances, treat people right, and you'll carve out your own niche in time, bro.

thats sooo bs!!!! thats just stereotyping some one is that me? NO amd i a horney lil devil no so dont sit and say men are horney lil devils and then the reason why it's harder for me to make new friends cuz it will turn to sex..damn thats just F'd up

^----

Perhaps that's why.

Not the sex part.

The asking questions then lashing upon part.

Re-evaluation, ftw!

the point i believe tamia was trying to make, is that men, in general, are only looking for one thing, that one thing around here is tickling/sex (shut up it's one thing for the purpose of this post) Anyway, no one is saying YOU'RE that way, but simply put that's the answer to your question. Us ladies around here are jaded from all the assholes trying to *asl/where are you tickling/let's cyber* us every single day. So don't take it personally, but do the opposite.

and like everyone else said, POST. No one is going to bother to get to know you if they dont' know you exist. There are 70,000+ members here - do something to stick out...in a good way.

Whoa, relax. Maybe I should have worded my answer a different way. The "lol" next to my first sentence should have indicated that it was a joke.

To my knowledge, we have never met, so NO, I didn't mean that you fall into that particular category. I'm speaking from my own experience. Also, I believe your question was why you, as a male, have a harder time meeting people on here than women. I tried to answer your question, simply put. I'm gonna venture a guess and say about 85% of the guys on here just want some sort of info on the women they meet on the TMF to jerk off to, since, let's face it, tickling is a sexual fetish for most of us. I'm sorry if my answer offended you, but I'm just echoing the sentiments of alot of the females (all of them in this particular thread) on this forum.

I'm sure you're a nice guy, so just continue to be yourself, and you'll definitely give the women you are trying to get to know a reason to knock down those jaded walls.

--T

Last edited:
I think my first post was something along the lines of "I'm off to join the Foreign Legion, I hate you all so fuck off baww baww" or something similarly stupid, yet here I am still an active member of the community. Why? Because I participate, sir! A lot of new people have joined since then, and those new people weren't around for my opening gambit of emo fuckwittery so they don't know about it so they can't judge me for it. Time heals all wounds, especially on the internets.
lol, even if you engage in emo fuckwittery I'm not going to judge you for it.

I like Fishpope, btw.

WTF? OMG you have found us out! This sucks gigantic monkey ass big time!:xlime: I'm freaked.
Seriously. Want to stand out as winner? Try not to get yourself branded as the standard predatory pig tool here at TMF~we chicks get enough of them in our everyday life and they are here too in f'ing droves.
Pay attention to Goddess Tamia~she speaks the truth.
XOXO

Who's to say that they don't have vaginas too?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back