• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

questionnn

I dont know if anyone hates you....perhaps the question is open-ended to a lot of people.

If you are asking can you make someone ticklish that isn't, there are ways to try none 100% effective...but I have on occasion made a woman I was dating ticklish even though previous attempts had failed.

One woman I remember in particular was not ticklish at all. But still having a foot fetish and all, I was able to have a little fun, and she was great in other ways so I did not want to dump her because her nerves were not as sensitive as I wanted them to be. However one night after a long day on her feet she asked me to rub them...I did as well as using a generous amount of lotion. Well as I was rubbing I decided to try using my nails to see if I could get a reaction, after all she was not ticklish at all before, so it would not matter. Well this time she yelped and pulled her feet away and squealed "What the hell was that", I told her and she was shocked that it tickled. So she let me do it a little more and I found by making that one spot ticklish a few others popped up.

Another way to try is to catch them completely off guard, if you can get a reaction, there is a chance you can continue it.

Again most times I've tickled a non-ticklish person it never stuck. Just merely a quick moment. Of course there is the exception like one woman I dated after weeks of pedicures, sleeping with wool socks on, coating her feet with gel and wrapping them in saran wrap and using a dryer to warm the gel did make her feet very ticklish and then a few other places started to be ticklish as well.

So in some cases it can be.....but again I know of no 100% sure fire way to do so.

Rob

coating her feet with gel and wrapping them in saran wrap and using a dryer to warm the gel did make her feet very ticklish and then a few other places started to be ticklish as well.

Rob

Well Rob, I must thank you for giving me my next experiment to try personally!

Well Rob, I must thank you for giving me my next experiment to try personally!
I have a few others that have worked in the past....Ill gather a list and post them later.
Hope some of them work for you....and if you feel like it you can always send a little cash to express your gratitude.

Rob

This is really for myself. And thanks, Robace. :3
No problem....here are a few other "home remedies" that can be tried.

For sides try sleeping more often on your back, before bedtime lotion your sides really good, apply a warm towel (not wet just warm like from a dryer)
Also another thing I found that works on sides is just before a session get a back massage, this tends to loosen up muscles, relaxing them and making them less tight so that it does not hurt going for a good rib-tickling.

For the stomach try cocoa butter, its better than baby oil on this area I found, also do the same method as on the ribs about a good lotioning and a warm towel.
Another trick is try wearing loose fitting shirts, less things that touch the skin prior to a session means more sensitivity when something touches it.

For necks try warm wet towel, and be sure not to wear necklaces for about 1 day prior.
Another trick is to put Vaseline on the neck then cover with something like a cotton t-shirt overnight for a few days.

Underarms are about the same, lotion and then cover with a warm towel or I also found that those scented heat packs can work well.

Armpits are different between men and women...mainly because lotions and Vaseline dont work as well cause we men tend to have hair there. So I have no suggestions on that...but for women...try a deodorant with a powder base and after a while switch to a gel based. Alternate weekly and there is often an increase of sensitivity.

If I think of anymore...Ill bring em out....just racking to ol noodle thinking about things Ive tried in the past.

Rob

Last edited:
I'm like astonished by your knowledge. Lol.

Thanks. I might try some of these.
Right now I'm just hyper erogenous in all 'ticklish' spots and not ticklish at all.
Hmm. Now is the ethical question
should i change myself?

i dont mind how i am but i wouldnt mind changing either.
Mmm.

I dont know if anyone hates you....perhaps the question is open-ended to a lot of people.

If you are asking can you make someone ticklish that isn't, there are ways to try none 100% effective...but I have on occasion made a woman I was dating ticklish even though previous attempts had failed.

One woman I remember in particular was not ticklish at all. But still having a foot fetish and all, I was able to have a little fun, and she was great in other ways so I did not want to dump her because her nerves were not as sensitive as I wanted them to be. However one night after a long day on her feet she asked me to rub them...I did as well as using a generous amount of lotion. Well as I was rubbing I decided to try using my nails to see if I could get a reaction, after all she was not ticklish at all before, so it would not matter. Well this time she yelped and pulled her feet away and squealed "What the hell was that", I told her and she was shocked that it tickled. So she let me do it a little more and I found by making that one spot ticklish a few others popped up.

Another way to try is to catch them completely off guard, if you can get a reaction, there is a chance you can continue it.

Again most times I've tickled a non-ticklish person it never stuck. Just merely a quick moment. Of course there is the exception like one woman I dated after weeks of pedicures, sleeping with wool socks on, coating her feet with gel and wrapping them in saran wrap and using a dryer to warm the gel did make her feet very ticklish and then a few other places started to be ticklish as well.

So in some cases it can be.....but again I know of no 100% sure fire way to do so.

Rob

just as a follow-up, what kind of gel would you reccommend? I'm not familiar with this product.

I should have been specific, usually some kind of gel that is for hands/feet. Stuff with beads works well...especially heat activated ones.
Also that massage gel that gives warming sensations is pretty good. I think KY has one too.

Usually any kind of gel will do as long as it is not too sticky.

Rob

..how so?

This is really for myself. And thanks, Robace. :3

I was thinking more along the lines of it tickling like crazy when he growls and goes for my neck - as opposed to when the kisses and nuzzles. I consider the growl to be a major “ticklishness inducer”.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back