• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

questions.

anth

Well my question is whats the best way to find a tickle parnter, ive been looking for like minded ladies who are into it but it seems i have no luck i am a patient person but just looking for tricks i guess to ease a girl into if i can find one or even how to know and find one thats already into idk i feel like this is a stupid question but any advice helps :D

it may depend on of your a ler or lee.
If your a ler, it may be more difficult, because your putting the girl in a vulnerable position
Sadly, most people don't like being tickled. Unless she has Knismolagnia herself, and likes being the lee (like I do ;) ) then it might be harder.

However, if you are the lee, and told her that you love being tickled (and it turns you on like crazyy) then she will probably think it's cute and be more than happy to tickle you.

Let's see.... Some advice on this.... If i were you (and I had already found someone partner-wise) I would let her tickle me first. That way she gets comfortable with it. Then switch, and make it her turn.

Idk if I have any advice on how to get to that first step though... Cus for me, I'm almost always in a relationship when Im tickled, and I make sure to ask my bf to do it to me.
I guess you should find a girlfriend first.

But DONT be shy about telling her your into tickling. When I'm in a new relationship, it's one of the first things I mention. Just sort of casually... Like..."there is one thing I'm really into....being tickled <3"

Seriously, it's a very "acceptable" kink (compared to most others out there) and its really not strange at all. I have never gotten a past bf to let me tickle them though.... They only do it to me. Hence why I think if your a ler it's more challenging to convince someone to let you tie them up and tickle them senselessly. (Of course... If my new bf told me that id be soo happy <3 )

If your confident, I'm sure it will work if you just come out and say it!

Try hanging out with a female friend or something if you don't have a gf right now.
The same thing I said earlier may work (let her tickle u first) then get her back.
Idk what else to say on the matter :p
except.... Good luck dude! ;)

I am switch and that was actually very helpful kind of a confidence booster aswell haha im pretty shy but this has given me ideas on how to bring it up to where it could to lead to tickling fun! Haha thank you very much, its good to hear an answer from someone who wants to be tickled ;)haha

I just lived my life and if someone interesting came along, I'd tell em what'd up after a couple dates.

Also interacting here, going to local munches and play parties and attending annual gatherings.

Thanks Chicago got more help haha i just have to be more confident with this then ill find a girl into it one day right? Lol but looking good thier Chicago again thanks for the reply :)

I have never found someone who was into it the way we are by chance. I've only met other tickle fans through events, here, tickletheater, or fetlife. That said, none of the vanilla folk I told responded negatively.

Its really nothing to be ashamed of and if you broach the subject with confidence and positivity, even if the other person is not into it, there's no reason they should be cruel or try to humiliate you. If they do, that's a red flag right there anyway.

Sometimes, its just not possible to get to an event or meet up with kinky folk so being open somewhat with vanilla partners can help.

I can definitely see the allure in looking for a partner within the narrow confines of the TMF, FetLife, NEST, or other gatherings; after all, for a lot of people, removing that "will they be okay with my fetish?" worry is a huge deal.
Gatherings are great, and my wife and I might be attend some if it weren't for circumstances and geography. But lots of people are kinky, or would like to get kinky with the right partner, who don't bother joining websites or attending gatherings, for all kinds of reasons. I know more than a few personally. Of course, if all you're looking for is a fetish hookup, I guess you'd want to stay focused. But there are a lot of very focused single guys around here.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back