• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quick but Fun

Yankee22

This is a short story. I went to dinner the other night with a girl I've been seeing for a bit. The restaurant wasn't too crowded and we were sitting at a small-ish table with a long table cloth. We both like to playfully tease each other and make a lot of smart remarks, and we did so quite a bit throughout the dinner.

At one point I said something and she playfully kicked me under the table. I jokingly told her "There's no kicking in restaurants". Immediately she goes, "Oh really?" and tried to playfully do it again. This time though I cought her foot and held it, resting the sole of her heel on my chair but not letting it go when she tried to pull her leg back. "Fine" she said, "maybe you should give me a massage if you're gonna hold me like that over there."

"Oh ya?" I said, and reached both hands under the tablecloth toward her foot. She's a size 6ish I think, and was was wearing beige strappy heelsd, the kind that have straps near the ankle and toes, but leave the arch completely wide open. Anyways, I reached down and started to lightly tickle around her arch. She's pretty ticklish, and was really surprised so immediately a few giggles flew out. I immediately stopped, not wanting anyone else in the place to notice, but didnt let of her foot. She was shocked, and looked over at me with sort "dont you dare smile" on her face.

With a big smile I said, "We're in a restaurant, you have to keep your voice down." For the next ten minutes or so while we were talking I kept tickling her foot, mostly her arches since they were the most available, but I also tickled the tops of her toes and around her ankles and heels a little. I didn't tickle so much to make her lose it or anything, just enough to make her uncomfortable and have to stifle some giggles. It was really cute to watch her trying to keep cool. Anyways, like I said this only last ten minutes or so because as soon as we saw the waiter coming toward the table with our food we stopped. It was fun though.

The sort of tickling scenario that I like! :evilha:

OMG that is one of my fantasies. You should have tickled her when ordering. Too sweet. Very lucky!!!

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back