• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quick lil vid... F/feather/feet

Cdoll...very nice.... That's certainly something I (many here) would like to do... And as for the other foot......

hehe I know... trust me I like imagining the ticklish situations I could get myself in around here... ;)

Cdoll...very nice.... That's certainly something I (many here) would like to do... And as for the other foot......

Hi Doll,
Watching you tickle your own foot was very arousing. Yes, the fan was a bit distracting, but please keep teasing us!

Hi A Doll,
You are one beautiful woman! Thank you!
And your feet are a work of art!

So, why you can't be my downstairs neighbor? Or the woman I strike up a conversation with at the grocery store? I would love to be the one on the other end of that feather.

Beautiful. Thank you!

We should stop commenting. Of course,if we do so, she may come up with a number of similar posts, which will drive us all crazy (that's her porpoise, I think), and make us want more. (Doll...nudge nudge wink wink....)

Wow !!!!!So sexy !!!!!!The things I would like to do !!!!Tickle lick and ..........

Thank you all for you lovely compliments. =) Oh yes this is all for a purpose... I want you all to get just a little bit angry so that if you come to a tickle gathering someday (that I was just told we WILL be attending in the future- OMG!!!!!) (not sure when or where ) But that you will have had PLENTY of time to think... and take out your most truly sadistic tickling fantasies out on me... I want to be left a giggling, drooling mess with my brains completely scrambled from such intense tickling tortures...

You may not be able to catch me now... but until then I'm going to tease you all so unmercifully... with every orgasm you have.... your thoughts are just going to get more and more devilish... and in return my skin is going to get more and more sensitive as the little hairs are made to stand up from just hearing about some of your thoughts... and of thinking about the thoughts I DON'T get to hear... making me just keep wondering what lies in store for me down the road...

Also I want you all to keep in mind- for every video I make that doesn't include my Bf tickling me... He out there working REALLY HARD to make us enough money to fix our debt. And so that in the future we CAN go to tickle gatherings. First the debt, then the fun...

Very nice, always great to see a feather in action. Nice soles, you're pretty, and thanks for sharing pics/clips of yourself. :)

Playing mind games? Hehe...
I know it helps to have your foot in a position that you can't easily get out of... even if you've set the situation up yourself.

Looks to me like you need a good foot tickling.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back