• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quick tickles in the kitchen (F/M)

sttklr

TMF Regular
Late last night, I walked into the kitchen after having a nice relaxing shower. I was in something comfortable--tshirt and sweat pants, with socks on because it was a little chilly. My roommate is standing in the kitchen in her tshirt and pajama pants getting something to drink.

When she turns around, she looks at me a moment and says "Oh my God! You HAVE lost weight since you've been here!" (I just recently moved to Canada.) Casually, I respond by saying, "Oh really? You think so?" Her response is, "Yeah! Look..."

She puts her drink on the counter and walks over to me and gives my stomach a little poke. Surprisingly enough, it tickled, but only just a little. I was more than able to maintain my composure from a single poke. We joked for a minute or two which lead to her making fun of me, as usual. And as usual, it ends with her laughing quite a bit and giving me a warm hug. Even then, she made another joke as she hugged me. "Wow!" she said, pulling away, "You really really have [lost weight]. I can put my arms around you now!" A bit more smirking and giggles and she hugged me again.

After she pulled away the second time, she reached towards me and poked me again. Followed by this poke, were a number of pokes and prods, each one DID tickle. The tickles so close together only seemed to build on one another. Through the first few, I was able to maintain my position and expression, but after she moved up farther and started poking my ribs is when I couldn't hold it in any longer. Another poke had me smiling and one more after that did me in.

She poked me and I backed away giggling, trying to protect myself (a natural instinct for me when being tickled). I told her, "Hey, that tickles," in between bouts of giggling. Her only response was a silent giggle and a huge grin.

Honestly, I think she did it on purpose knowing it would tickle. :p She knows I'm quite ticklish and she knows that she can use her nimble little fingers to drive me to ticklish insanity too. There was a time, shortly after I arrived, when we had a tickle fight...that I lost. :D But that's another story for another time.

Hope you all don't mind me sharing my little story.

awsome

cools you should tell the other story ^ ^

Very nice incident, please do also tell the story of the tickle fight. :D

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back