• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quick work tickling M/F, F/M

joe_t_74

TMF Expert
Had another mentionable run in with Lauren at work (I've written other stories with her, I'll post the links at the end)

I popped down to the stock room to get something and she was standing at the desk with her back to me, she should know better by now as it's an open invitation for me to goose her sides. Although I think she likes the attention.

I creep up behind her and dig into her sides, she jumped and shrieked before hitting the high pitched giggles, she always begs me to stop but I never do until she really grabs me and pulls my arms out of the way. While she's squirming about she grinds her ass against me a little. She does that now and then.
She then take my arms and wraps them around her wanting a hug, we stand chatting for a bit when she nuzzles into my neck and nibbles a little. I tell her to stop before I get a hard on (or a tent and she calls it) so she does it again and runs her hand down from my chest stopping just at the top if my dick. She laughs and wraps her arms around me.

We chat a bit more and I raised my arm to scratch my head or something when she dug her long fingers into my arm out; with her arm around mine in a position I couldn't break out of or really protect myself from. Ha said it was my own fault for opening up :p eventually I broke free then poked her one last time before going back to work.

A while later I went back downstairs and she ate a load of twig lets (which I hate) and breathed in my face! I grabbed her hips and went to town, really tickling her upper body and got her pits too. She screamed and flailed until she fell back into a box on the floor. Luckily for me she was stuck with her knees and legs sticking out so I squeezed and tickled them for about another minute. Let her out eventually and she gave my sides a quick stroke as I walked away.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...e-fun-with-the-girls-after-work-FF-M-FM-F-M-F

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?239391-a-bit-more-fun-at-work-m-f

A couple more posts there involving Lauren if you're interested ;) enjoy!

Last edited:
What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back