• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quiz, ladies only though

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
This is a quiz that is a combination of quizzes that I've seen in the past, and a couple were my own. So please bear with me, I just am curious to see what kind of ler/lee some of you ladies are in case I make it to a gathering.

As a Ler:

Who do you prefer to tickle, males or females? Or both?

What type of clothing do you prefer your lee to wear, or do you like to strip them down to their undergarments and have full access to skin city?

Do you tease your lee? If so, do you verbally tease with baby talk or something different?
Example: What do you say?

Do you ever use your tounge to tickle the lee? If so, what parts will you lick and what parts will you not?

If your lee was a male, and he got an erection, would you ( )

a) Give him a blowjob
b). Shed your clothes and have sex with him
c) Tease him with a feather until he came
d) Ignore it and tickle elsewhere because you didn't know him very well.

Are you a gentle playful tickler, or a evil sadistic tickler?

If your lee was crying after a long period of tickling, would you stop cuddle and hold them in your arms, or continue tickling?

As a Lee:

Do you prefer to be tickled by a male or female, or both?

Who do you like to be tickled by more, males or females, why?

Do you liked to be stripped down to your underwear, or just have your shoes and socks taken off instead?

As the tickling progresses, do you continue laughing or beg to stop (but secretly want them to keep going)?

When being tickled, do you prefer to be blindfolded?

What feels good against your feet ( )

a) A feather between your toes

b) A tounge going up and down your soles, with your toes being sucked for dessert.

c) Someone's fingernails being scribbled a hundred miles an hour all over your feet

d) All the above

When someone blows a raspberry on my belly, I say:

When my shoes and socks are taken off, I say:

When my ler plays "This little piggy" I say:

As kisses are placed on my neck, I feel:

When my ribs are tickled, I feel:

If my armpits are tickled, I feel:

When my ler looks at my feet and licks their lips, I-:

After an hour of tickling, I feel:

When my toes are sucked, I say:

Have you ever had sex after someone has tickled you for a long period of time and brought you to the point of orgasm? Or if you haven't, would you, if you were so turned on by the way they made you feel?

After you have have been reduced to a ticklish mass of jelly, and are so exhausted, would you enjoy it if your ler carried you to a bed and snuggled with you (no sex)?

As a Lee:

Do you prefer to be tickled by a male or female, or both? I would like to be tickled by both but as of now only had MALE lers!

Who do you like to be tickled by more, males or females, why? Not sure till a woman tickles me. I like the sound of a mans voice teasing me but think i would like the long finger nails of a woman!

Do you liked to be stripped down to your underwear, or just have your shoes and socks taken off instead? I like when my BF tickles me in just panties.

As the tickling progresses, do you continue laughing or beg to stop (but secretly want them to keep going)? I beg for him to stop which he does after a minute of me begging but i wish he wouldnt!

When being tickled, do you prefer to be blindfolded? I would love to try that! Not knowing where and when the tickles will be..... Oh thats cool!

What feels good against your feet I am going to say (D) all of the above. I have yet to have all but I know I will love each one!

b) A tounge going up and down your soles, with your toes being sucked for dessert.

c) Someone's fingernails being scribbled a hundred miles an hour all over your feet

d) All the above

When someone blows a raspberry on my belly, I say: I laugh like crazy! My BF does that all the time.... He thinks its funny that I laugh when he does it.

When my shoes and socks are taken off, I say: Hey helped take my shoes off tonight cause i didnt want to break a nail. Htook my socks off super slow! i told him to hurry! but he took his time. :)

When my ler plays "This little piggy" I say:Oh in my dreams he plays that with my feet lol!

As kisses are placed on my neck, I feel:I get very hot and my ears turn red! I giggle a lot and feel like putty!

When my ribs are tickled, I feel: like i should run from the tickles but cant cause my legs are like wet noodles lol

If my armpits are tickled, I feel: Same as ribs

When my ler looks at my feet and licks their lips, I-: I wish he teased my feet!

After an hour of tickling, I feel: You mean 5 to 10 mins cause thats all i get.......... I feel I want more

When my toes are sucked, I say: Oh toe jobs are great!

Have you ever had sex after someone has tickled you for a long period of time and brought you to the point of orgasm? Or if you haven't, would you, if you were so turned on by the way they made you feel? I would love to have sex after a long tickle and while having sex would love for my ler to tickle my feet!That would be hot!

After you have have been reduced to a ticklish mass of jelly, and are so exhausted, would you enjoy it if your ler carried you to a bed and snuggled with you (no sex)? Oh if he could lift me that would be sexy!

Re quiz

jersey_tickler said:
This is a quiz that is a combination of quizzes that I've seen in the past, and a couple were my own. So please bear with me, I just am curious to see what kind of ler/lee some of you ladies are in case I make it to a gathering.
As a Ler:

Who do you prefer to tickle, males or females? Or both? Females

What type of clothing do you prefer your lee to wear, or do you like to s
I like to remove clothing as I tickle, down to underwear

Do you tease your lee? If so, do you verbally tease with baby talk or something different? Sometimes
Example: What do you say? Ickky ticcky tickky, here it comes, five seconds more,, is that the loudest you can scream? What happens if I pull (touch, lick, blow, bite) this?

Do you ever use your tounge to tickle the lee? If so, what parts will you lick and what parts will you not? No

a) Give him a blowjob Probably notL
b). Shed your clothes and have sex with him Not likely
c) Tease him with a feather until he came Possibly tease him till he came but probably NOT with a feather - fingers
d) Ignore it and tickle elsewhere because you didn't know him very well. Possibly

Are you a gentle playful tickler, or a evil sadistic tickler? Evil sadistic and gleefull

If your lee was crying after a long period of tickling, would you stop cuddle and hold them in your arms, or continue tickling? I might tease them with a cuddle before even more sadistic tickling!

As a Lee:

Do you prefer to be tickled by a male or female, or both? Females

Who do you like to be tickled by more, males or females, why? Females again

Do you liked to be stripped down to your underwear, or just have your shoes and socks taken off instead? Stripped

As the tickling progresses, do you continue laughing or beg to stop (but secretly want them to keep going)? Start with giggles, end with screams and struggles

When being tickled, do you prefer to be blindfolded? If i trust the ler then can be great, increases the shock surprise

a) A feather between your toes YesL

b) A tounge going up and down your soles, with your toes being sucked for dessert. God Yes

c) Someone's fingernails being scribbled a hundred miles an hour all over your feet Nope

d) All the above

When someone blows a raspberry on my belly, I say: ****scream ****

When my shoes and socks are taken off, I say: No, no,no

When my ler plays "This little piggy" I say: God no

As kisses are placed on my neck, I feel: Tingly all over

When my ribs are tickled, I feel: Like I am going to die

If my armpits are tickled, I feel: Like I am going to die

When my ler looks at my feet and licks their lips, I-: God no

After an hour of tickling, I feel: Like I am going to die this minute

When my toes are sucked, I say: God no

Have you ever had sex after someone has tickled you for a long period of time and brought you to the point of orgasm? Oh yes Or if you haven't, would you, if you were so turned on by the way they made you feel?

After you have have been reduced to a ticklish mass of jelly, and are so exhausted, would you enjoy it if your ler carried you to a bed and snuggled with you (no sex)? Nope

As a Lee:

BOTH
HMM, DOESNT MATTER BOTH CAN BE SADISTIC..
Do you liked to be stripped down to your underwear, or just have your shoes and socks taken off instead?
I WOULD LIKE TO BE STRIPPED DOWN TO NOTHING.

As the tickling progresses, do you continue laughing or beg to stop (but secretly want them to keep going)?
I WOULD PROBABLY BEG, BUT SECRETLY WANT IT TO GO ON LONGER
I WOULD LOVE A BLINDFOLD

d) All the above

ALL THE ABOVE...

After you have have been reduced to a ticklish mass of jelly, and are so exhausted, would you enjoy it if your ler carried you to a bed and snuggled with you (no sex)?[/QUOTE]

YES I WOULD,

isabeau

I've cut the Ler questions cause I've never been the Ler, always the Lee. But if I were a Ler, I'd only tickle women. Sorry, boys, but something about men being submissive bothers me. But I've known guys who hate female lees, so obviously I'm not the only one with hang ups about the other gender being submissive.

As a Lee:

I've only ever been tickled by guys. I really want to be tickled by a woman.

Who do you like to be tickled by more, males or females, why? N/A

Do you liked to be stripped down to your underwear, or just have your shoes and socks taken off instead? Stripped. Though I love to be tickled with nylons on. And satin or silk tops.

As the tickling progresses, do you continue laughing or beg to stop (but secretly want them to keep going)? It's been so long, I forgot.

When being tickled, do you prefer to be blindfolded? YES!

d) All the above

D

<snip> Again, it's been so long I can't even remember what I do. :dropatear

Aw Izzy, you only answered the first half of my quiz, whaz up wit dat

Interesting responses so far, c'mon now ladies don't be shy

jersey_tickler said:
Aw Izzy, you only answered the first half of my quiz, whaz up wit dat

Interesting responses so far, c'mon now ladies don't be shy

hon i'm not a ler.....

isabeau

Not a lot of females are, it's understandable

What I meant was, you answered the first few "lee" questions, but not all of em.

jersey_tickler said:
Not a lot of females are, it's understandable

What I meant was, you answered the first few "lee" questions, but not all of em.

i would rather not answer the sex question

isabeau

ooo and as for the other questions. i've never had that done so couldnt answer.

Last edited:

As a Ler:

Females

What type of clothing do you prefer your lee to wear, or do you like to strip them down to their undergarments and have full access to skin city?
No, since it is not sexual i like them to have some clothes on, but not like baggy.

Do you tease your lee? If so, do you verbally tease with baby talk or something different?
Sometimes. If they make noises i will mock them.

Do you ever use your tounge to tickle the lee? If so, what parts will you lick and what parts will you not?
Umm no, im only into playful tickling, since it is with females and i am straight.

a) Give him a blowjob

Are you a gentle playful tickler, :wub: or a evil sadistic tickler?

If your lee was crying after a long period of tickling, would you stop cuddle and hold them in your arms, or continue tickling?

As a Lee:

Female

Females. It is just more comfortable and fun for me

Neither. I like to be in comfortable clothes that arent thick, and i hate having my feet touched, but if i was in the right mood i would let them tickle my feet but with socks ON.

no

d) All the above

Something like "ahhh, omg!" haha along those lines

"No, seriously. I honestly dont like that."

"STOP AND GROW UP"

Soothed, relaxed

Excited and playful

Helpless

Say no

Never been tickled that long

Dont

Have you ever had sex after someone has tickled you for a long period of time and brought you to the point of orgasm? Or if you haven't, would you, if you were so turned on by the way they made you feel? maybe

After you have have been reduced to a ticklish mass of jelly, and are so exhausted, would you enjoy it if your ler carried you to a bed and snuggled with you (no sex)?
Yes=)

Pardon me for not answering... I've had my fill of questionnaries.

As a Ler:

Who do you prefer to tickle, males or females? Or both? I would like both, I have more experience with men though.

What type of clothing do you prefer your lee to wear, or do you like to strip them down to their undergarments and have full access to skin city? Whatever the lee is comfortable with, but the sexiest experiences have been with less clothing

Example: What do you say? I do verbally tease quite a bit, I can't remember any phrase I might say in particular :D I giggle a lot when I'm the ler, the more ticklish and giggly the lee is, the more I'll start to laugh with them

Do you ever use your tounge to tickle the lee? If so, what parts will you lick and what parts will you not? ha, I have before... I wouldn't with every lee. If it's a person I'm totally comfortable wtih I'd lick most places :D

a) Give him a blowjob

Again depends on the guy and how comfortable I am with them. A, B & C are definitely options if I'm sexually comfortable with the guy

Are you a gentle playful tickler, or a evil sadistic tickler? A little of both ;)

If your lee was crying after a long period of tickling, would you stop cuddle and hold them in your arms, or continue tickling? I wouldn't want them to cry, I'd stop and ask if they were okay

As a Lee:

Do you prefer to be tickled by a male or female, or both? I'd like both but again I have more experience with men.

Who do you like to be tickled by more, males or females, why? I'm not sure, I've only had one f/f experience when I was really young, it was very sexy but every other time has been with guys

Do you liked to be stripped down to your underwear, or just have your shoes and socks taken off instead? Stripped

As the tickling progresses, do you continue laughing or beg to stop (but secretly want them to keep going)? Both, I laugh and beg pretty much from the beginning, part of the fun for me is begging but secretly not wanting it to stop...

When being tickled, do you prefer to be blindfolded? I don't prefer it, I have done it before and it made it very, very intense... it was great but I enjoy tickling with or without it.

d) All the above

Definitely D!!

When someone blows a raspberry on my belly, I say: EEEEK!! or something, ha

When my shoes and socks are taken off, I say: nothing, just smile playfully ;)

When my ler plays "This little piggy" I say: I'm usually giggling too much to say anything

As kisses are placed on my neck, I feel: wonderful

When my ribs are tickled, I feel: helpless and desperate and excited at the same time

If my armpits are tickled, I feel: same as above

When my ler looks at my feet and licks their lips, I-: Know I'm in for a good time ;)

After an hour of tickling, I feel: Exhausted and hopefully very happy

When my toes are sucked, I say: that feels freakin' great :D

Have you ever had sex after someone has tickled you for a long period of time and brought you to the point of orgasm? Or if you haven't, would you, if you were so turned on by the way they made you feel? Well, I've had tickling sessions end in sex/orgasm; I've come very close to getting off only from being tickled; I've found it very satisfying to be tickled a little bit during sex

After you have have been reduced to a ticklish mass of jelly, and are so exhausted, would you enjoy it if your ler carried you to a bed and snuggled with you (no sex)? Aww, of course :)

Aw Izzy, my bad, I didn't know you were uncomfy

btw: your toes don't suck, but they could be by a guy who knows when he's seen a pretty foot.

Siamase, thanks for your time, liked your answers.

And Amanda, I like that you are something different. I take it that you have a foot phobia but it's all good because not everybody on this forum is a foot person.

jersey_tickler said:
Aw Izzy, my bad, I didn't know you were uncomfy

btw: your toes don't suck, but they could be by a guy who knows when he's seen a pretty foot.

tis ok jersey.. and thank you

isabeau :)

As a Lee:

either doesnt bother me

I dont mind either way

Stripped down but it does depend on the mood

I continue laughing but I will talk crap

It is kinda cool that way

What feels good against your feet (D )

d) All the above

I dont know never had one

I growl...lol

What are you in kindergarten..lol

Aroused

like im being tickled

like im being tickled

start kicking..nicely

exhausted

STOP!

Have you ever had sex after someone has tickled you for a long period of time and brought you to the point of orgasm? Or if you haven't, would you, if you were so turned on by the way they made you feel?
yes I have

yeah that would be sweet

Okay, ticklejen has requested that I post her answers to this quiz, which were sent to me via email. She was also my first contestant to see if this quiz was deemed worthy of posting.

ticklejen's answers

As a ler, I like tickling both males and females.

I prefer to wear different things but my favorite things to wear are a bikini or my underwear.

Yes, I like to tease my lee by saying things like “Feeling ticklish today?” “It seems like your ticklish there”, or “Laugh if you like this”. Things like that.

No, I don’t use my tongue to tickle my lee.

If my lee were male and got an erection, I would tease him with a feather until he came.

I would say for the most part I am a gentle playful tickler.

If my lee were crying after a long period of tickling, I would stop and cuddle and hold him in my arms.

As a lee, I like being tickled by both male and female.

I would prefer to be stripped down to my underwear.

As the tickling progresses, I would beg to stop (but secretly want them to keep going).

I like being blindfolded but I wouldn’t say I prefer it. I have tried it and liked it, though.

I would say that of all of those choices the thing that tickles the most is someone’s fingernails being scribbled a hundred miles an hour all over my feet.

When someone blows on my belly I say,”Oh my God that tickles so much” (say it as best I can while I am laughing of course).

When my shoes and socks are taken off I say,” Here it comes”.

Actually so far a ler hasn’t said “This little piggy” yet but if one did I would say”Oh yeah and I dare you to tell me what the little piggy did”.

As kisses are placed on my neck, I feel fine because it doesn’t tickle very much. I would like it if a guy did that to me though.

When my ribs are tickled, I feel like it tickles so much that I begin squirming and laugh like crazy.

If my armpits are tickled, I feel out of control laughing, sometimes I squeak while being tickled and laugh like crazy.

When my ler looks at my feet and licks their lips my toes wiggle.

After an hour of tickling, I feel wonderful like I had a great workout.

When my toes are sucked, I say “Mmmm that feels sooo good”.

If I had a boyfriend who had tickled me for a long time and then had sex after that would be great if he brought me to orgasm but it would be someone that I was dating.

After a good tickling when I’ve become a ticklish mass of jelly at the moment, I would certainly enjoy if it my ler carried me to bed and snuggled with me (no sex). That would be very nice.

As a Ler:

Well, I prefer to tickle my fellow ladies, but there are a few guys I wouldn't mind tickling. JT is on the top of my list though.

I have to take the clothes off, it's all part of my game.

Well with JT, it's usually "Awwwww, Is the widdle boy ticklish, or Cutchie cutchie or "I'm gonna bite those toes off"

I will lick the feet if they don't smell bad, but never the genitals unless it's my boyfriend.

a) Give him a blowjob

a-c with JT, and c or d with another guy

Both, muah ha ha ha!

If your lee was crying after a long period of tickling, would you stop cuddle and hold them in your arms, or continue tickling? Of course, because I know how carried away i can get sometimes and i always love up my lee.

As a Lee:

Do you prefer to be tickled by a male or female, or both? Both, but i usually prefer females, because they have longer nails.

Do you liked to be stripped down to your underwear, or just have your shoes and socks taken off instead? I like getting my clothes taken off, as I love relaxing in my bra and undies.

As the tickling progresses, do you continue laughing or beg to stop (but secretly want them to keep going)? I always beg and laugh harder, but it's all fun and games lol!

Yes, because I love not seeing the attack hitting me head on.

d) All the above

D

When someone blows a raspberry on my belly, I say: AAAAAAAH

When my shoes and socks are taken off, I say: No, don't take them off!

When my ler plays "This little piggy" I say: NOT MY PIGGIES!

As kisses are placed on my neck, I feel: SOOOOO horny!

When my ribs are tickled, I feel: like i could die laughing

If my armpits are tickled, I feel: like peeing my pants lol

When my ler looks at my feet and licks their lips, I-: curl my toes and try to move my feet

After an hour of tickling, I feel: Rendy, exhausted, like taking a nice long bubble bath.

When my toes are sucked, I say: NOT THE TOES!

Have you ever had sex after someone has tickled you for a long period of time and brought you to the point of orgasm? Or if you haven't, would you, if you were so turned on by the way they made you feel? YES, I practically rip off JT's clothes and shag him rotten baby!

After you have have been reduced to a ticklish mass of jelly, and are so exhausted, would you enjoy it if your ler carried you to a bed and snuggled with you (no sex)? YES, it's happened before

As a Ler:

- men

- silk boxers

- I threaten to tickle him, like "stop it or I'll tickle you"

-YES (Never mind)

- a and b

a) Give him a blowjob

-gentle

As a Lee:

-guys

-Its romantic, I am straight

- depends... sometimes just barefoot in jeans

-normally yes...keep going

-no

d) All the above

-all, please

-"what are you doing jerk?"

-"tha tickles, STOP"

-wonderful

-excited

-excited

-wiggle my toes in defiance...stretch my soles to entice him... "I dare you"

"oh darling... f... me"

-YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

-YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

As a Lee:

-Male, primarily.

why?
-Because I'm straight.

-I have to pick one or the other?

-I never beg.

-I'll have to get back to you on that.

d) All the above

-I'm skipping this one.

-Ha.

-Hey.

-You're a nerd.

-fantabulous

-like laughing.

-like laughing.

-recoil in disgust.

-death

-gross

-Hellz yeah.

Giggles, your current sig picture is so cute!

Yeah, JT's questions are just a wee bit silly, aren't they? Asking girls if they like playing the piggy game. I'm a grown woman, and I get embarassed when he teases my toes like that. Although he is always curious if women are comfortable having their footwear stripped off, or all their clothes. Not that he's a perv, but he is a Curious George at times. Not one for the erotic foot tickling though huh? Too bad girl, cause you're missing out:dogpile:

As a Ler:

Who do you prefer to tickle, males or females? Or both? Both!

I prefer the lee to be comfortable and for me to have access to majority of ticklish spots but personally I prefer lee to be in jeans,shorts,or in undergarment
if he,she is comfortable

Yes I do tease my Lee,I may tickle the soles slowly with my fingers as I recite the alphabet teasing the lee to say ABC's with me, or tease with saying
AWW your ticklish,aren;t you happy you told me that? muahhahhaa,.

Yes sometimes I tickle with my tongue if I know the lee well and it has been agreed upon to use my tongue,otherwise NO I only tickle with tongue unless granted,
I tickle with my lips,tongue on the lees neck,and I love ticklish earlobes :)

a) Give him a blowjob
Never A and B as I don;t have sex with someone unless I am in a romantic relationship ,possibly C if private session and how well I know the lee,
and D most likely as I generally tickle at gatherings that are public and wouldn;t want to embarrass the lee.

Probably a combination of both..

If your lee was crying after a long period of tickling, would you stop,cuddle and hold the lee or continue tickling?

If lee was crying,I would stop,cuddle and hold the lee

As a Lee:

Both, but have mostly been tickled by Guys

why?
-Guys have a more devilish laugh,but love idea of being tickled by Female with long nails

-Either one,in public gatherings just my shoes and socks,But if its one on one private session Stripped,one piece of article at a time till all I am wearing just my panties

-Continue Laughing ,but will beg if tickling is extended and intense

-Like Blindfolds but I love to see facial expressions of the Ler or Ler's

d) All the above

-All of the above! not necessarily in that order LOL

-Burst out laughing,Arch my back

-I could have done that!,LOL thank you

-Say it slower

-shivers and ON Cloud Nine

-I laugh and wiggle

-Help!,I can;t stop the fingers weaving like spiders making a web

- Squeal and bite my lip in anticipation

- Happy,and somewhat lightheaded

-You don;t know what that does to me!

-Yes!

As a Ler:

Who do you prefer to tickle, males or females? Or both?Both

What type of clothing do you prefer your lee to wear, or do you like to strip them down to their undergarments and have full access to skin city?satin

I giggle and say stuff like poor baby! and take it like a man! and I can take it better than you wimp!

Do you ever use your tounge to tickle the lee? If so, what parts will you lick and what parts will you not?Yes in the loin crease is a good spot, testicalls, and head of the cock, NIPPLES are my fave tho!

a) Give him a blowjob

I would only do this with my husband but... I would tickle around it at first and then tickle the head with my tounge. I have a hard time obstaining from BJs so that would be next and then I would shed my clothes (if I hadnt already) and ride him with a smile while tickling his sides.

Are you a gentle playful tickler, or a evil sadistic tickler?evil and sadistic right here!

If your lee was crying after a long period of tickling, would you stop cuddle and hold them in your arms, or continue tickling? I havent ever tickled anyone to that point my husband has asthma and I havent had much luck finding women to play with that are into tickling:dropatear

As a Lee:

Do you prefer to be tickled by a male or female, or both?both

Who do you like to be tickled by more, males or females, why?Dont really have a preference tickling is tickling to me

Do you liked to be stripped down to your underwear, or just have your shoes and socks taken off instead? I like to wear satin lingere

As the tickling progresses, do you continue laughing or beg to stop (but secretly want them to keep going)?I beg scream and cuss at times I want it to just stop and other times Im faking

When being tickled, do you prefer to be blindfolded?I like it but its not a requirment

a) A feather between your toesNever had a feather used on me :dropatear

b) A tounge going up and down your soles, with your toes being sucked for dessert.I dont like my feet licked or toes sucked

c) Someone's fingernails being scribbled a hundred miles an hour all over your feetThis is better

d) All the above

When someone blows a raspberry on my belly, I say:AAAAAAH STOOOOOOOOP! HAHAHA

When my shoes and socks are taken off, I say:Oh NO!

When my ler plays "This little piggy" I say:Never has

As kisses are placed on my neck, I feel: Like Im going insane!!!!!

When my ribs are tickled, I feel:light giggles

If my armpits are tickled, I feel: Depends if you can find THE spot

When my ler looks at my feet and licks their lips, I-:get nervous

After an hour of tickling, I feel: exhausted and elated

When my toes are sucked, I say:PLEASE STOP!

Have you ever had sex after someone has tickled you for a long period of time and brought you to the point of orgasm? Or if you haven't, would you, if you were so turned on by the way they made you feel? Never have but its an ongoing quest of mine!

No sex?! No I would be VERY disappointed!

As a Ler:

Who do you prefer to tickle, males or females? Or both? Females. I don't tickle men.

What type of clothing do you prefer your lee to wear, or do you like to strip them down to their undergarments and have full access to skin city? Down to a thong. I like to wear a thong and possibly a corset while I'm tickling her, unless I get too hot TEMPERATURE-WISE, in which case I just wear a thong too.

Do you tease your lee? If so, do you verbally tease with baby talk or something different?Depends on the situation.
Example: What do you say?something like "I thought you said you weren't ticklish..."

Do you ever use your tounge to tickle the lee? If so, what parts will you lick and what parts will you not?No

a) Give him a blowjob
d) Ignore it and tickle elsewhere because you didn't know him very well.None of the above because i don't tickle men.

Are you a gentle playful tickler, or a evil sadistic tickler?Evil and sadistic mostly.
If your lee was crying after a long period of tickling, would you stop cuddle and hold them in your arms, or continue tickling?Continue tickling

As a Lee:

Do you prefer to be tickled by a male or female, or both?Male. Specifically my husband. Females don't get to tickle me. EVER.
Who do you like to be tickled by more, males or females, why?Males, as above, because I'm straight and lee-ing is a sexual thing for me.

Do you liked to be stripped down to your underwear, or just have your shoes and socks taken off instead? Why isn't naked and ropes an option here?
As the tickling progresses, do you continue laughing or beg to stop (but secretly want them to keep going)? Both
When being tickled, do you prefer to be blindfolded? Depends on the situation

d) All the above

When someone blows a raspberry on my belly, I say: You silly!
When my shoes and socks are taken off, I say: Yay! Footrubs!
When my ler plays "This little piggy" I say: He doesn't
As kisses are placed on my neck, I feel: Shiver, chills, eeks, and OOOs
When my ribs are tickled, I feel: like laughing

If my armpits are tickled, I feel: like laughing

When my ler looks at my feet and licks their lips, I-feel: apprehensive

After an hour of tickling, I feel: Like having sex

When my toes are sucked, I say: I'm coming! or EEK

Have you ever had sex after someone has tickled you for a long period of time and brought you to the point of orgasm? Or if you haven't, would you, if you were so turned on by the way they made you feel? Yes to both

After you have have been reduced to a ticklish mass of jelly, and are so exhausted, would you enjoy it if your ler carried you to a bed and snuggled with you (no sex)? Who says i'm the one thats too tired? Snuggles are always good.

As a Lee:

Do you prefer to be tickled by a male or female, or both? Both

Who do you like to be tickled by more, males or females, why? I've only been tickled by my fiancee so I don't know

Do you liked to be stripped down to your underwear, or just have your shoes and socks taken off instead? Just shoes and socks is fine

As the tickling progresses, do you continue laughing or beg to stop (but secretly want them to keep going)? I beg to stop but really want them to keep going

I love being blindfolded

d) All the above

I would have to say D

When someone blows a raspberry on my belly, I say: Dont touch my stomach

When my shoes and socks are taken off, I say: Nothing

When my ler plays "This little piggy" I say: Ha ha what are you 5

As kisses are placed on my neck, I feel: shivers going up my spine

When my ribs are tickled, I feel: I dunno

If my armpits are tickled, I feel: Like laughing

When my ler looks at my feet and licks their lips, I-: move my feet away

After an hour of tickling, I feel: Exhausted

When my toes are sucked, I say: OMG

Have you ever had sex after someone has tickled you for a long period of time and brought you to the point of orgasm? Or if you haven't, would you, if you were so turned on by the way they made you feel? Sure but ONLY with my fiancee

After you have have been reduced to a ticklish mass of jelly, and are so exhausted, would you enjoy it if your ler carried you to a bed and snuggled with you (no sex)? YES, I would very much but ONLY with my fiancee

Msg me if you wish to know anything else or more

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back