• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Qvc Clip

pimp401

TMF Poster
Could someone please post the qvc clip. I've been looking for it for about 3 weeks straight now. It would be greathy apreciated is any one could post it.

THANX IN ADVANCE

well..then can i request a pic of you and your feet being tickled luv?? lol

you can always request it but you and many others who ask for that and that only will get nothing from me. So be happy you even got a response.

re: QVC clip

ok... trying to get back on topic. Which clip is this? I am not familiar with it. Only true one I remember was the one I posted a couple of years ago I had LUCKILY grabbed off HSN with the host actually tickled by another host

Adam

Well, although this isn't the right forum (but Requests Section) and seems that the poster pimp40 doesn't care for it or hasn't readed this thread recently, i believe than that clip is at which belongs these images click here! (qvc1.gif & qvc2.gif).

This is not the USA QVC...

If you look at the logo at the bottom of the gis it is QVCUK. I dont know about anyone else but I dont get them here in NY

well Iluv2btickled, it is good to know that you haven't changed. Trust me, she is a true dom when it comes to this.

FTtickler said:
If you look at the logo at the bottom of the gis it is QVCUK. I dont know about anyone else but I dont get them here in NY

Try this www.qvcuk.com and after hit watch QVC live button (buttons bar at left side).

Did it work?

Edit- Ok then...
I cut the clip in pieces. So you won't need Hacha.

Attachments

• qvc part 1.wmv
    1.2 MB · Views: 3,035
  • qvc part 2.wmv
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,197
Last edited:
I friggin love those feminine british accents ! ! ! !

Good find.

lol the ladies in my sig pic have british accents.....well the one on the far left does..:p thanks for the clip...really cute.

Last edited:
Forget Playboy Channel... QVC is the sexiest network ever!!! I could listen to that woman say *verrry ticklish feet* in that accent while stroking that model's foot all day. Hey, I think I will.

See you tomorrow. (Sets Media Player on "Repeat")

Ticklesfeetintx

Thanks you multit2 for to post those 2 clips. I prefer the complete clip, so for those who think same, here's the combined clip. Enjoy it !!! :laughing:.

f/f barefeet
wmv file format
1.98 MB size
1 min. 09 sec. length.

Attachments

• qvc.WMV
    2 MB · Views: 1,898
Have to familiarise myself more with the limits, I had it cut down to 2 parts cause I thought it wouldn't fit.

No problem, you did a great job posting those 2 clips, only so was possible to mix both :).

WOW! What a clip! Hearing the taunting in that sexy English accent was an incredible turn-on!

Did you see the fingernails on that babe? No wonder she can't give a foot massage without tickling! I'd love to see her demonstrate her "massage technique" on American QVC hostess Lisa Mason's stocking feet!!

To Multit2 & Cosquillero

You are BOTH numero uno in my book!!! Thank you for the introduction multit and thank you as always, cosquillero, for the wonderful follow-up!!!

You will forever be in the presence of immortally ticklish beings... :drool:

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back