• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

R.I.P. Carl Erskine

milagros317

Verified
Former Brooklyn and Los Angeles Dodger starting pitcher Carl Erskine died yesterday (April 16, 2024) at the age of 97 in Anderson Community Hospital in his hometown of Anderson, Indiana. His Major League career extended from 1948 to 1959 inclusive, entirely with the Dodgers.

Perhaps his greatest day was striking out 14 Yankees in a complete game victory in Game 3 of the 1953 World Series. (14 was then a record, broken by Sandy Koufax with 15 in the 1963 World Series, in turn broken by 17 strikeouts by Bob Gibson in the 1968 World Series.)

Perhaps his greatest day was pitching a no-hit, shut-out, complete game victory over the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards in 1956.

He was a fan favorite in Brooklyn, where the local people gave him the nickname of "Oisk."

Rest In Peace, Mr. Erskine.

As far as I know, this leaves Sandy Koufax (now age 88) as the sole surviving player from the 1955 World Champion Brooklyn Dodgers. Koufax was a 19-year-old rookie on that team.

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back