• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Random Anime pics found online F/F, M/F

Wicked. I wish somebody could translate the second last pic.

If you mean the first maid page in post three, here you are! Each line break represents a new panel, and each pipe represents a new speech bubble in the same panel:

Master: That's what's wrong with you.
M: You really are a good girl, but you don't know how to obey. | When I tell you to get naked, you have to get naked, with pleasure.
M: I'm not bullying you -- this is training, you know. | So you can become a good maid.
Servant: Forgive me Master! | I was wrong, from now on I'll do what you say!
S: Kyahahahahahahaha! It hurrrrts! Stop! Please! | Ahahahaha kyahahahaha PLEASE! Master! Sto--p!

In case you're interested, here's the continuation:

S: Kyahahahaha ahahaha! Master, please! I'll do what you say! I'll be a good girl! | Ahahahahahaha kyahahaha! Master, STOP! PLE--ASE!
M: Can you really promise to be a good girl?
S: Yeah I promise, I PROMISE!
M: Good, good. Seems the "become a good girl" magic worked, eh? But if you break your promise we'll do this again, okay?
S: Yes!
M: I wonder what kind of underwear you're wearing today. | Care to show me?
S: Yes, Master...
S: (Just put up with it...!) | (Compared to that tickling hell, this ... this is nothing!)

Why? Dude, Your artwork is awesome. You have some pretty creative ideas and talent to match. I am just awaiting the day when you return to the artistic world.

Why? Dude, Your artwork is awesome. You have some pretty creative ideas and talent to match. I am just awaiting the day when you return to the artistic world.

I agree with your statement.

Thanks Sandrock. Glad you understand. I do believe I have quite a bit of pics from you as well Sandrock. I was a member of your yahoo groups back in the day.

That is a Doujinshi called Rape and tickle test untill one losses her sanity, if you want to see more, go to Fakku.net

What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back