• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Random Banter Thread

LonelyKimiko

3rd Level Indigo Feather
Here we go Kal, somewhere for us to post all of our D&D and other such stuff. :) . Anyone else, feel free to join in our random discussions.

Why am I the second of two? I come first in the alphabet!

then in that case i'm 2nd and he's third :cool:

Hehe. So where were we, something about NWN I believe. And D&D! Clerics are the best by far :p .

I hate to concur.
I usually like a rogue, sneaking is the way, but they feel underpowered in most modules where you are usually out alone, without a supporting cast of cannon fodder chars.

D&D the movie, blowed btw. don't know about the game.

Yeah, and clerics are so versatile! I tend to play 2 main clerics in standard D&D tabletob :

1. Human cleric, lawful good - A general goody goody gal who goes around and does the whole healy thing.
2. Human cleric, Lawful Evil - A necromancer basically, uses all his powers for controlling undead, which includes a huge swarm of rats! (Its allowed in the rules :D )

Yeah, the film was kinda sucky. Didnt really have much related to D&D that I could see, except for obviously the dragons and the fantasy setting. As a bit of random trivia, Gary Gaigax cameos as one of the Wizards near the end of the film...

Yeah, controlling undead is fun, if only they let neutral and good guys do it.
Must be something with "unwilling undead" or something.

I tried a weird template, a Half-Elven Rogue/Cleric. It wasn't too bad.
Started out as a rogue, and put in points and feats in sneaking, trap-disarming and dodging.
Then went on to build him as a sun/healing cleric.
Not too bad, except for the role-playing issues with a build like that.

We had a funny game where we came into a room and there were a load of people all tied up. Of course, we were supposed to rescue them, or so the GM though. I just unleashed my rats, and bam! New minions ^^

That's the great thing about undead: the more you have, the more you can have.

Used to be one myself.

Technically speaking it would have been real undeath.

No, over here! My previous online persona.

And now to solve my sig piccy problem ^^

Attachments

• sig07.gif
    sig07.gif
    60.9 KB · Views: 18
Somewhere to put my new sig piccy, but I cant seem to work out ow to put it in my signature :( .

This is the code to my present sig.

* Nevermind *

Last edited:
here ya go... just put this in your siggy area and your done. (just add [ to the beggining of it.) just a temporary fix until you can find a more permanent image upload. i have unlimited upload space, so it'll always be up.

IMG]http://www.myimgs.com/data/mastercartman/kimikosiggy.gif[/IMG]

*bows humbly* your very welcome.

your sig reminds me of a song by Nightwish - "Wish i had an angel" a seriously sweet song.

Thats Amy Lee, the lead singer of Evanescance :) . Also my favourate gal ever! :D

lonelykimiko said:
Thats Amy Lee, the lead singer of Evanescance :) . Also my favourate gal ever! :D

when i'm finished with this story, she won't have a blank expression, rest assured :cool: i gotta make a tickling fake of her some time...

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back