• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

rAnSoM ~ Megan, to the Highest Bidder [M/f, Nudity, Adult Content]

C.A.B.

3rd Level White Feather
[M/f, Nudity, Adult Content]

picture.php

Last edited:
I think this drawing is brilliant as always! Very realistic look of terror on her face! Original bondage device as well! Excellent. :D

Very impressive! Your brilliant artwork and story lines allow us to explore many different sexual fantasies, and that is one of the factors that makes this forum so valuable for the exchange of different viewpoints.

Hahaha! One could be quite missing how striking this fantasy art is IMO. But (sh!t) this kind of customized bondage chair is HOT as hell and you'll never really know that maybe some silent/coy educated women out there have the instant eying whim (of owning such device)... The character anatomy, theme, design concept and ART is just superb! :headbang:

One woman's perspective here (re: nothing cool about sex trafficking, true) -- believe me, I see where you're coming from, it's an extremely disturbing topic and not one I take lightly either
but at least this art doesn't depict a real individual -- though the topic is all too real, this art is (otherwise) pure fantasy,
albeit the exploration of dark fantasies which we don't all share (there's a lot of really sadistic torture in many art threads which I find very repulsive, the victim is totally miserable, etc., but I don't comment because it's all art, and not based upon a real photo or person nonconsentually enslaved, there's no "real" victim here...)

I absolutely hate the Nylon Dungeon stories also, (there's a lot of fantasy torture, kidnapping & slavery in fetish arts...) but I never commented in those threads for this reason --- it's a safe outlet for dark fantasies...
as long as it's understood it's all fantasy, as it is here --

No one was hurt or would be by this art, if anything it points out the dangers in trusting or being too idealistic... :floating:

It is very comforting to see someone express concern, however :) -- but it could be this art is doing both, exploring a fantasy fully and safely while warning against the reality...
(People don't realize how close to home these nightmares are... You don't go into a stranger's house, and you don't allow a stranger into yours,
even a seemingly nice old man with a limp...) :scared:

Last edited:
Top notch as always.
Thank you, Smade. I appreciate you stopping by.

I think this drawing is brilliant as always! Very realistic look of terror on her face! Original bondage device as well! Excellent. :D
Nothing more pleasant than a warm Spring day, an icy glass of lemonade, and daydreaming new and exotic bondage devices. So nice when you post, Perse. Thank you.

Diabolically delicious! :)
LOL! Sounds like a twisted new breakfast cereal jingle... oh wait! Deets calls me "Crunchy Apple Bombs!" very apropos then. Thank you for your support, BBT!

Great drawing! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D
"Its nice to share." I guess that WOR PSA really stuck with me. Thank you so much, Mils.

Truly excellent. Thank you very much.
You are welcome, Sir.

Your praise is like manna! Love you, Goddess.

Awesome as always !!!!
Thanks, guys! Good to see you around.

Agreed. Good thing there's no sex trafficking going on in this thread.
Thank you for your support, LD.

Very impressive! Your brilliant artwork and story lines allow us to explore many different sexual fantasies, and that is one of the factors that makes this forum so valuable for the exchange of different viewpoints.
Agreed. I like to think I address a tk fetish niche that is woefully underrepresented. Alas, lollipop and rainbow unicorn tickle torture does nothing for me. Tibi ipsi dic verum.

Awesome as allways my friend! ;)
Love it!!
Alltid glad for å ha Viking berserk av BDSM, raid mine tråder! Faen! Takk min venn.

Hahaha! One could be quite missing how striking this fantasy art is IMO. But (sh!t) this kind of customized bondage chair is HOT as hell and you'll never really know that maybe some silent/coy educated women out there have the instant eying whim (of owning such device)... The character anatomy, theme, design concept and ART is just superb! :headbang:
...oh... yesssssss. LOL! Thanks Bo!

One woman's perspective here -- believe me, I see where you're coming from, it's an extremely disturbing topic and not one I take lightly either
but at least this art doesn't depict a real individual -- though the topic is all too real, this art is (otherwise) pure fantasy,
albeit the exploration of dark fantasies which we don't all share (there's a lot of really sadistic torture in many art threads which I find very repulsive, the victim is totally miserable, etc., but I don't comment because it's all art, and not based upon a real photo or person nonconsentually enslaved, there's no "real" victim here...)

I absolutely hate the Nylon Dungeon stories also, (there's a lot of fantasy torture, kidnapping & slavery in fetish arts...) but I never commented in those threads for this reason --- it's a safe outlet for dark fantasies...
as long as it's understood it's all fantasy, as it is here --

No one was hurt or would be by this art, if anything it points out the dangers in trusting or being too idealistic... :floating:

It is very comforting to see someone express concern, however :) -- but it could be this art is doing both, exploring a fantasy fully and safely while warning against the reality...
(People don't realize how close to home these nightmares are... You don't go into a stranger's house, and you don't allow a stranger into yours,
even a seemingly nice old man with a limp...) :scared:
Thank you, Babs.

Nice work.
Thank you, Sir.

Once again, purely evil and cool :). That man really do seem creepy. *brrr*

Wow...that's kinda creepy but in a good way. You have to keep looking at it, the terror of the girl, the 'business as usual' look of the guy and Matlock on the TV. Abe Simpson would be proud.

Wow...that's kinda creepy but in a good way. You have to keep looking at it, the terror of the girl, the 'business as usual' look of the guy and Matlock on the TV. Abe Simpson would be proud.

20 pts to you for noticing the cheesy Matlock reference! Thank you for your comment, UM.

Incredible artwork. Excellent job.

Your deviant mind ought to be harnessed and used to power the furnaces of Hell.

Keep up the good work, you sick sick fuck. ;) :thumbsup:

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back