• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rare Method- Would You Use It?

ShaggyMan

Personally I think there is one method in particular that is rarely used when it come to tummy tickling. And that method would be the "tummy raspberry" or "zerbert" if you call it that. There are plenty of moments when it could be used on someone's belly, but rarely is it ever used. Does anyone know why this method is rarely seen in action? Tell me your thoughts and opinions on this matter.

people seem to have some inhibitions about using it

but i also believe it is because they fear getting mouth cooties!

mouth cooties are a disasterous and misfortunizing! oral transmission from belly button lint i gayruntee

common symptoms of this are "hey, this is not feet!" "grr, this is not feet!" "where are the feet", and last but not least, "wtf i want feet"

it could also be the sounds generated, and that's actually meant for cute situations, but nobody wants to be cutifying anything unless they're on 4chan which then they are pedophiles who enjoy cute

but even then there was an invasion of foot fetishists on 4chan and they are made fun of just like the rest of anybody who demands too much attention and catering when it's not our job to please their white slave-driving asses

oriyaborealis said:
common symptoms of this are "hey, this is not feet!" "grr, this is not feet!" "where are the feet", and last but not least, "wtf i want feet"
ROFLMAO -- I see those symptoms all the time in the video clip section :D

I think that tummy raspberries are an acquired taste because they can be "messy," not to mention the sound effects ...

Ah, they are fun.

Plus they leave two [or more, depending on hardware upgrades...] free arms to do wonderful stuff and cause further mayhem.

Never underestimate the power of the raspberry.

Although I'm a feet fan myself... I still do like tummy-tickling, but do not like underarm tickling... I don't know why, but I don't think "zerberts" are sexy... I think they're a turn-off... cause they are just too ... dunno... I can only think of some mother doing that to her daughter/son... I just think it's for "fun" and is nothing sexy. :(

Ive tried the tip of my tongue before and its worked while leaving my hands free to attack other places.

Dunno about giving them, but I love receiving them, not over the belly button though, more directly on the tummy or along the waistline - has me collapsed in hysterical giggles everytime. :D

i love giving and/or receiving raspberries...they are the best

check out the gallery section for my newest raspberry pics

Like somebody23 I'm mostly a feet fan but I like to give ras's sometimes too. Its especially effective when you tickle the upperbody first, then finish off by giving a rassberry.

Or the lower-body/feet if you are a decent wrestler.

;)

Hiya!;)

Wow! I had no idea the raspberry wasn't widely practised. I can assure you if 'practice makes perfect' my tummy has produced a lot of raspberry experts out there!! LOL

Actually my new bf has taken to giving me raspberrys on the top of my hip bones! MAJOR - GYAAAAAAAAAAAA!! Talk about driving me mad!

The other area he likes to inflict are my inner thighs --OHMIGAWD!
I'm serious, when he really gets his lips in gear i can NOT laugh hysterically enough to get relief!

For those who may not be sure about trying this,,, do go for it. Your 'lee will love you for it! :D

Many blessings!

I would use the belly raspberry method, but I'd rather someone used it on me.
Anyway, there's something cute and funny about belly raspberries, so I like them. I wish they showed up more often in clips.

It's a great technique! I use it all the time, always have! I have always found that women laugh like crazy and think it's cute, even if they don't love it. It's a really fun way to tickle. Gettting your mouth involved is always a good idea ;-)

Sorry for asking this.

What is "tummy raspberry" and "zerbert"?

banana said:
Sorry for asking this.

What is "tummy raspberry" and "zerbert"?

Tummy Raspberry, Zerbert, and I've seen it called a Belly-Buzzer as well, are all terms for, essentially, someone putting their lips on someone else's tummy and blowing so that it makes a buzzing (almost farting) noise.

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back